Awoo.

Patticus

Dear Ziggy.

You have no idea how much I was restraining myself from shooting down your crop duster plane with my F18 fighter jet.

Love,

That scary fellow in the hockey mask.

Was trying to find a jumbo jet although for a strange reason while the gates were locked tight and I sneaked through a gap in the barrier I wasn't under any police hunt.

And why should they be when for some reason I couldn't get into an airliner. Pressing Triangle beside the cockpit did nothing. Only thing in the airport I could find that I can get into was a Cesna, all the while dodging Hoggy's bombing runs.

Edited by Major Zackson

Clearly all my good luck was wasted yesterday after the bounty survival :S

EDIT: GUYS! The sell a car twice glitch actually works! and I managed to do it in a solo session. Just sell the car and quickly pause and enter the PS store menu (Usually you go left of the map and it should be there). Then exit the store and sell it again.

Edited by Monovec

How to replay Violent duct and parking garage missions for exp and money post patch. Can only be done with another human player.

Either be invited or call Gerald and hope he gives you the violent duck mission.

Do the mission, get the reward then select 'freeroam'

Then imediately phone Gerald or Lester (depending on the mission).

They will then give you the same mission again.

Idealy, you want to do this with a friend so you can both skip the voting segments faster.

• Thumbs Up 1

Still makes me laugh that they'll go out of their way to fixing this but not making the game work.

Good one, R*.

Joys of joys, with the help of Hogfather's advice I finally got a property. A two-car garage in Harmony in the south-west part of the desert. Now Jerome has a roof over his head and his car at least.

Just throwing this out there, but I was thinking there should be a Skype group for the SSMB Rockstar crews. Both crews (PS3 and 360) in the same chat. Talk tactics and how our virtual days went.

Edited by Major Zackson
  • Thumbs Up 1

Joys of joys, with the help of Hogfather's advice I finally got a property. A two-car garage in Harmony in the south-west part of the desert. Now Jerome has a roof over his head and his car at least.

Just throwing this out there, but I was thinking there should be a Skype group for the SSMB Rockstar crews. Both crews (PS3 and 360) in the same chat. Talk tactics and how our virtual days went.

I know there's a chat for 360 users, we could make it general if people want too I suppose. 

Hog, do you remember where you were when you were fighting that The_Chit user? I need to get around there because a roof had 2 chopers that I didn't have the chance to check

Me and Hogfather played tennis today! Oh yeah, and I guess I killed Debug with a helicopter...

Me and Cake played a round of golf

fuckthatguythecheatingarse

• Thumbs Up 1

So it seems like fighter jets DON'T have a fuel gauge. I was flying around in one today for well over 15 minutes. Guess it just means that the engine is fragile and a single sharp bump can bugger the whole thing up.

Hog, do you remember where you were when you were fighting that The_Chit user? I need to get around there because a roof had 2 chopers that I didn't have the chance to check

Yeah, that was annoying, all I had was a handgun following a big mission.

The listening post has 2 helicopters... but spawn isn't 100%

Also, when you get to around level 20, NPC's put bounty's on you for hijacking their cars. I had one on me and noticed these two guys in a helicopter following me, I took them for quite a drive but after I got out of the car to shoot them down, they flew the helicopter into me...

That wasn't very sporting...

...So I came up with a plan.

With my bounty level gone I went to amu-nation and bought the best armor I could... then went to the airport and took a helicopter... they were still in the area, but i flew over the mountain so it didn't look like I was doing anything/trying to attack them.

I landed the helicopter in the military base, and thanks to a number of attempts, I can now steel a jet 100% of the time (provided my health is high enough). Theres a way to get it out of there without the tanks blowing it up or the anti air kicking in. I took to the skies and began searching for my prey.

I saw them on the river near the military base having a bit of a scrap with 2 other players... So I flew out to the ocean and turned around and began my attack run. It was night so I couldn't really see them, I only had my radar to really guide me, I was really close to the ground and just avoiding the few trees that are there... and then I saw them, they came out of nowhere, two tiny figures by that small jetty... Switched to guns...

And blew them both apart.

As I flew over them I heard them both yell "Ohhhh shit...." and one of them yelled 'Well... game over now!"

Oh no... I wasn't finished. I turned around and headded back, took them both out again. One of the then said 'just.. .get out of here' coming back I could see them running for their helicopter... so I blew it up, I wanted them to know there was no way to escape...

Ah revenge.

• Thumbs Up 3

Me and Cake played a round of golf

fuckthatguythecheatingarse

Well I have played a lot of Golf games in my time...

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2001 and Wii Sports have taught me well

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah, that was annoying, all I had was a handgun following a big mission.

The listening post has 2 helicopters... but spawn isn't 100%

Also, when you get to around level 20, NPC's put bounty's on you for hijacking their cars. I had one on me and noticed these two guys in a helicopter following me, I took them for quite a drive but after I got out of the car to shoot them down, they flew the helicopter into me...

That wasn't very sporting...

...So I came up with a plan.

With my bounty level gone I went to amu-nation and bought the best armor I could... then went to the airport and took a helicopter... they were still in the area, but i flew over the mountain so it didn't look like I was doing anything/trying to attack them.

I landed the helicopter in the military base, and thanks to a number of attempts, I can now steel a jet 100% of the time (provided my health is high enough). Theres a way to get it out of there without the tanks blowing it up or the anti air kicking in. I took to the skies and began searching for my prey.

I saw them on the river near the military base having a bit of a scrap with 2 other players... So I flew out to the ocean and turned around and began my attack run. It was night so I couldn't really see them, I only had my radar to really guide me, I was really close to the ground and just avoiding the few trees that are there... and then I saw them, they came out of nowhere, two tiny figures by that small jetty... Switched to guns...

And blew them both apart.

As I flew over them I heard them both yell "Ohhhh shit...." and one of them yelled 'Well... game over now!"

Oh no... I wasn't finished. I turned around and headded back, took them both out again. One of the then said 'just.. .get out of here' coming back I could see them running for their helicopter... so I blew it up, I wanted them to know there was no way to escape...

Ah revenge.

I'm at 13 now but I've been put bounties on me lately by NPCs. So it hasn't to be 20 for that to happen.

I barely escaped some guys chasing me with the desert chopper and flew directly to the sea so they couldn't reach me without a boat or another chopper/plain. But that Maverick chopper is bad. I prefer the one that Trevor has, the Frogger, it's faster. 

Did someone bought a chopper/plain? I wonder where they put it after you buy it

Guys! Use the sell twice glitch with the Gallivanter Baller. It sells for $9000 and I got $18000 for this.

This is the Baller if you want to look for one http://gta.wikia.com/Baller

How exactly does this work?

Heres what I understand so far.

Enter the mod shop.

Click sell.

On the 'are you sure you want to sell' screen press start.

Press L1 to highlight the playstation store...

Then what? Nobody makes this next bit clear at all.

How exactly does this work?

Heres what I understand so far.

Enter the mod shop.

Click sell.

On the 'are you sure you want to sell' screen press start.

Press L1 to highlight the playstation store...

Then what? Nobody makes this next bit clear at all.

Sell, quickly acces the PS Store and then you leave it and it should respawn you inside the shop (Without the short clip of you entering the garage) and let you sell the car one more time

So wait... the sequence of events is...

1: Enter mod shop.

2: Go to sell.

3: on the 'are you sure you want to sell' screen... press start..

4: Press l1 to PS store menu.

5: Press X

6: Instalty press O

7: wait.

Is that it? Is there anything before points 2 and 3? Like do I have to push X to actually sell the car? Or does accessing the store trick the game?

Swear I'm the only one online looking for matches and stuff. Did the 360 version just fade away?

I was playing with a friend who was level 75 and he got me 25K on one mission that only took like half a minute. Geez! haha

Swear I'm the only one online looking for matches and stuff. Did the 360 version just fade away?

There was a free gold weekend last weekend, I was among one of those people.

Oi...sorry I didn't answer before Hoggy. After you leave the PS store, there's something I do that the person in the video doesn't do: As soon as the camera starts focusing back to your position start pressing right in the D-Pad to activate the options in the garage

Whao, did anyone notice these, also I have a blurry pic of a car that lost a tire, how idk, I might link it later.. http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/10/09/gta-5-41-tiny-mind-blowing-things

Yeah. I accidentally did that to some cars I crashed in story mode...but it's rare

EDIT: Del Perro Heights Apt 20. If we are in the same session give me a buzz guys :3

Edited by Monovec

There is another money glitch that my friend has done, he robs the liquor store and then goes on the PS store to lose the cops, after this, he robs the store again. He said it only works in a solo session, and he actually earned a ton of money for it!

Can someone... please... just give me a list of instructions as to how this car money trick is supposed to work?

• Thumbs Up 1