Awoo.

Patticus

Can someone... please... just give me a list of instructions as to how this car money trick is supposed to work?

-Enter the garage (Preferably with a Baller SUV since it sells at $9000)

-If you have to repair, do it

-Select the option sell

-It'll ask if you are sure if you want to sell, accept

-Quickly after that, pause the game and go 1 to the left and it'll highlight the PS Store enter it quickly

-It should leave the place and the store screen will appear. After it loaded, just leave back to the game

-As soon as the camera starts zooming back again to your position, start pressing right in the D-pad repeatedly so when you appear back in it will activate the sell option. Sell it again

And that should do it.

If you have a hard time finding a Baller, change vehicles from time to time (The type of vehicles you find varies depending of what you are driving, and the results seem to vary since I never find all the same vehicles with the same car. That definetly is different from the story mode. I found myself a free Bravado Gauntlet for the garage that I though that it could only be bought) and/or enter a property if you have one (I used the 2 slot garage for that).

If you aren't the patient type, the Albany Cavalcade has a $7000 sell price and one of the Ubermacht sport cars (I think the Zion, the one that doesn't have retractable roof) has a price of $8000 (Although that one was even harder to find)

Edited by Monovec
  • Thumbs Up 1

That doesn't work.

I get to the 'are you sure you want to sell'

I press X and the car sells so it says 'sold'

When I go to the menu and then to the store,

It loads up the store and I press O to back out.

I'm then stuck on a black screen with the loading icon on the bottom left which doesn't ever end. I have to use the PS button to leave the game so nothing saves.

Yes I'm doing this in a public game with a lot of people. I'm doing everything exactly as described but just end up on a black loading screen.

That doesn't work.

I get to the 'are you sure you want to sell'

I press X and the car sells so it says 'sold'

When I go to the menu and then to the store,

It loads up the store and I press O to back out.

I'm then stuck on a black screen with the loading icon on the bottom left which doesn't ever end. I have to use the PS button to leave the game so nothing saves.

Yes I'm doing this in a public game with a lot of people. I'm doing everything exactly as described but just end up on a black loading screen.

I do it in solo. You can try that

Regarding properties.

Other than wasting 50min for a bounty to expire. Is there any point at all to them?

Regarding properties.

Other than wasting 50min for a bounty to expire. Is there any point at all to them?

That when that happens, everyone would be after that person to get the bounty themselves.

While I was gathering money for the apartment, I got a $9000 bounty on me...while solo... tongue.png

Imagine if I was with other users with that $9000 bounty. People would be "AFTER HIM!" And in my mind this would be playing while running

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhOYr48nNgY

Edited by Monovec

So theres no point to properties right now at all then?

Also... you need to watch this until the end... you will not believe what happens. No it's not the jet that destroys the titan, he plays it again in slow motion and you can see what downs it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78akkEAodgI&feature=c4-overview&list=UUoe6x2aCsPp0OzPEgowENBA

• Thumbs Up 1

So theres no point to properties right now at all then?

Yeah, as a safeplace to avoid being killed by others

Quick question, since I was apparently not supposed to install the second disc, and already did, what do I do now? Or is there nothing I can do?

Quick question, since I was apparently not supposed to install the second disc, and already did, what do I do now? Or is there nothing I can do?

You delete the second disk install data.

Sorry for double post, but....................

http://www.blisteredthumbs.net/2013/10/grand-theft-auto-v-coming-to-pc-this-fall/

UPDATE: “Multiple industry sources” have confirmed to Eurogamer that Grand Theft Auto V will release for PC during the first quarter of 2014. This corroborates earlier reports that indicated the wheels were in motion to bring Rockstar’s latest crime sandbox to home computers.

ORIGINAL STORY: If you’re a PC gamer who gets sick of waiting for console blockbusters to get brought to your system, then you might not have to wait as long as you might think to play one of this year’s hottest titles. In an earnings call, NVIDIA’s Senior Director of Investor Relations, Chris Evenden spoke on the impact PC gamers are having on the market and cited that PC gamers are: “preparing their systems for a strong roster of games coming this fall, including blockbuster franchises, such as Call of Duty: Ghosts, Grand Theft Auto V and Assassin’s Creed IV.”

Whether this reveal was intentional or just a slip, Evenden’s reveal has made a lot of PC gamers excited. NVIDIA is known for working with developers to help optimize their games (Assasin’s Creed IV is currently being optimized for PC by NVIDIA and Ubisoft), so this seems to be more than just an idle rumor, though we’ll be sure to let you know if this announcement holds weight as more news comes out.

So, if you’re a PC gamer, will you be getting Grand theft Auto V if it comes out for your system this Fall?

Good, now give me my next-gen version Rockstar.........................you know you want too.............

Edited by Chaos Warp

Cool. I'll try it next time I play.

Except... how exactly do I uninstall?

Edited by Deathzcrybe

Cool. I'll try it next time I play.

Except... how exactly do I uninstall?

Just go to your storage device, find where the Disk 2 data is, and delete it. Don't delete the Disk 1 install data: You need that. 

Hey. Did anyone know about this easter egg?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ioo0tFdsNkY

There are so many hidden stuff that I didn't find yet...

Well, the $205000 is already amazing...I don't think I'll change places so soon.

Maybe a helicopter...but I'd like to know where they place it

Edited by Monovec

Does anyone else have trouble rounding corners when in cover? I mean, for me, it sometimes works, other times I just end up jumping out of cover.

0_0.jpg

My first car with the SSMB Crew emblem.

The color is obviously based on Sonic's shoes cause I always gotta go fast

• Thumbs Up 4