Awoo.

Patticus

The Gallivanter Baller SUV.

Any ideas on spawns/time of days?

The Online vehicle spawn seems to work in a total different way from the story mode. In the later it usually spawns in Rockford Hills

I've managed to find a 7k vehicle, so using that for now, however I can't seem to get it to sell twice, can only do the 'give me the car back' glitch, though this was in a solo game. Might try it in online soon.

Oh... new fun game.

When the high priority vehicle is out. Wait for the other player to respray it, then kill him... drive the vehicle a little bit away, then get out, attach a sticky bomb to it... drive away in another vehicle...

Detonate whenever you like.

Yes, you can detonate these things from the other side of the map.

The other day after completing a mission, when it takes you to the list of missions to vote, I saw a parachute one called Terminal Velocity that takes place in the Maze Bank tower. We should play it to conmemorate the level in Colors with the same name :P

Something tells me you guys know about this exploit to make millions already: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-foekYbId8

It's similar to the sell twice glitch but you need an expensive car (He's using an Adder there, that car costs a million). I tried to do the glitch a 3rd time and it actually made me spawn in my vehicle outside but I though I couldn't sell anymore after that...

EDIT: Why is it that there are crew members online but the game almost all the time tells me that it failed to find a session with one?

Edited by Monovec

From the game I like "The Set Up". I don't remember which radio plays it, but it's also the main song of the credits

• Thumbs Up 1

If anyone is doing any of these money glitches, might wanna knock it off.

Rumors going around that bans are being handed out. Nothing solid just 'my friend said' kind of thing, and a few youtube commentators claiming they can no longer get online.

Not sure if this is happening for real or not, but probably not worth the risk anymore.

Well looks like something might be happening.

yfRzLOr.png

5kVXJEW.jpg

Not my guy but. Looks like something is going on.

And one more thing.

Los Santos Customs pay for the following...

Ra7Eyur.png

• Thumbs Up 2

5kVXJEW.jpg

Not my guy but. Looks like something is going on.

You also get the dunce cap if you're a bad sport.

You also get the dunce cap if you're a bad sport.

Look at the message in game. Specifically says 'cheater.'

Look at the message in game. Specifically says 'cheater.'cle. i

Yes I KNOW but i've seen people who are bad sports get the dunce cap.

Really, i hate that you get a bad sport warning if you blow up someone's personal vehicle. i mean it's grand theft auto. that's going to happen. these guys in an entity xf started shooting at me for no reason so i threw a sticky bomb at their car and blew it up, then it gave me a bad sport warning.

Edited by Vectorman

Just a heads up.

Rockstar have completely nerfed survival mode.

Some of the maps have certain areas in which you can go which provide amazing cover, yeah these now have a 'out of play' zone attached to them. If you go into them, a countdown timer appears, stay there for too long and the game ends.

They really hate the fact people are not buying their microtransactions don't they?

Edit: Survival mode = All rooftops are now off-limits.

They really hate the fact people are not buying their microtransactions don't they?

Yeah, which is why they are giving GTA Online players free money. 

Rockstar is flip-flopping around a lot with this, aren't they?

Just a heads up.

Rockstar have completely nerfed survival mode.

Some of the maps have certain areas in which you can go which provide amazing cover, yeah these now have a 'out of play' zone attached to them. If you go into them, a countdown timer appears, stay there for too long and the game ends.

Edit: Survival mode = All rooftops are now off-limits.

aaaanofunallowed.jpg

Thanks, Rockstar. Make things harder and more annoying so I can't make money easily.

And please stop reminding me about your cash cards. I'm not going to buy it, no matter how many times you push that onto me.

Haven't been bothered to play Online anymore. It's just a chore to play now.

Edited by TheSpookyMiester

I haven't been fond of Online for a little while now. I can't be bothered and it takes every fibre of my internet connection.

Oh my god guys...

http://gtaforums.com/topic/624151-criminal-records-around-7krp-glitch-how-to/

A few extra things.

* You have to all be in different crews.

* The lobby has to shut down after 2 races (possibly 1 depending how well the first did).

The reason why you get so much XP from this mission is that everytime you beat your personal best time between checkpoints, you get a ton of XP. But this resets when you leave the lobby, so by the time you do race 2 lap 2, odds are your XP gains will be much lower.

I went from level 28-29 in about 10 min.

Both players get XP and money. Absolutely one of the best XP/money methods in the game until you hit the high levels.

Edit: yes this can be done in a closed friends session.

0_0.jpg

There's definetly a pattern in the coloring isn't it?

-The "Egg" Ruiner (Imponte Ruiner Muscle)

-The "Tails" Bike (Pegassi Batti 801)

-"Sonic" Dominator (Vapid Dominator Muscle)

-"Knuckles" Gauntlet (Bravado Gauntlet Muscle)*

-Big the SUV (Mammoth Patriot)

There's one more car out of the image but it's not colored yet

*I said earlier that I colored it after Sonic shoes, but I think that Knuckles' car would fit the character themed colors

Well... I've climbed over 20 levels tonight.

This method of getting EXP/RP/Money is insane! The more players you have, the more you get, and you don't even need to win the race. I'm getting just over 10k in RP from just finishing the race, that doesn't include the RP you get for your place either.

Even if you totally bork up a race, you still get tons of RP and money.

I'm uploading some funny glitch that happened to me that it's still happening while I'm writing this tongue.png

EDIT: Here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI1l2sHHumw

Edited by Monovec

http://gtaforums.com/topic/624151-criminal-records-around-7krp-glitch-how-to/

So... anyone here want to do this? It's not a glitch, it's just replaying a mission over and over and yes it works! You get tons of exp.

Edit: This will only work if we're in different crews.

you mean the 18K farm mission to blow up trucks? very more easy then VD in my view, are you PS3? we can try to get some SSMB pals in case if it work well.

Edit: You can reply mission by just keep swap with someone to spectacle. the spectacle guy can only press the reply button. I sent a request to join the SSMB crew on Socialclub, just let you know.

Edited by Daisy-Fan

you mean the 18K farm mission to blow up trucks? very more easy then VD in my view, are you PS3? we can try to get some SSMB pals in case if it work well.

Edit: You can reply mission by just keep swap with someone to spectacle. the spectacle guy can only press the reply button. I sent a request to join the SSMB crew on Socialclub, just let you know.

No it's a race mission.

You know that prison? Theres a mission in which you race around it. It takes about 30 seconds to do a lap so the race is over in just under 1min 30 seconds.

You get the following.

A huge RP gain for just finishing the race.

A huge cash gain for finishing the race.

However, every time you hit a checkpoint, you also gain more RP. And this is usually determined by how many people are in the race.

During an 8 player race I was getting 2000RP each time I hit a checkpoint, by the time I got to lap 3 I had hit the maximum level of RP I could get for the race. I was going up 1 level every 2 races.

The best thing...

The RP gains increase as your level does!

With a lobby full of people, you get $7000 for the win, then $3000 for second, then it drops to just over $1000 for everybody else.

I went from level 21 to level 40+ just from last night and made nearly $200,000.

Just a heads up, I finished delivering a car to the docks for Simeon, after I deposited the money, I started cheking the different vehicle shops, and in Legendary Motorsports you can get an Elegy for free (The black car you can get from your personal garages in Story Mode)

Oh ya CR you must talking about the bug gave a lot of RP on each Laps, you need to set split timer to personnal and waiting someone to join. i did a couple the other night.