Awoo.

Patticus

I hardly ever play story mode so I'm not terribly bothered by the lack of these vehicles in single player, but it's still strange why they might block them.

Me either since I've 100%'d storymode, but I still feel that they should be included. hopefully they get enough emails.

I don't have the update downloaded yet. Also I suspect I'll need to add various patches so I can't do it right now.

I finally got through the 1st tutorial heist and was going for the second when my whole network dropped and my team was scattered and couldn't join back in. Ugh, Heists is fun when it works but I have a feeling this is going to be an on-going problem.

Also, I've got a problem with my 100% that I've been noticing for awhile now. whenever I load up the game for the first time my sound effects and voices from the story mode load in but not the music, the music loads in when I go into GTA online then comes back when I leave GTA Online. but today it did something weirder, not only did Michael fall through his house when I came back into story mode, no voices loaded at all only sound effects this time.

To top that off, my phone has a weird bug too, whenever I get back from online and access the email on my phone it starts to turn then just freezes, leaving me in a limbo of constantly having a crooked phone and the only way of getting out is being shot/punched at or killing myself.

Anyone else experiencing these problems?

Nope, everything seems to be fine for me. The only 'issue' I have is that the Rockstar logo on startup stutters for me, but that's miniscule and can be ignored.

I already added you. So whenever I can I'll let youyou know

If anyone here intends to add me, please can you put something in the friend request, I delete all blank ones as standard due to high leader board scores on some games.

Word of advice for some of you (though this might be a no brainer); If you intend on playing with randoms (or if you really have to), make sure they have mics. If they don't, then don't play with randoms. Anything beyond the second heist absolutely needs communication between teamates. That final setup mission for Humane Labs was hell on Earth with communcation, I can't imagine how bad it would be without it.

To top that off, my phone has a weird bug too, whenever I get back from online and access the email on my phone it starts to turn then just freezes, leaving me in a limbo of constantly having a crooked phone and the only way of getting out is being shot/punched at or killing myself.

Exactly the same problem here! 

Just updated and I have the exact same problem (PS3), looks like the issue is widespread on both PS3 and Xbox 360.

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/communities/public/questions/203077367-GTA-5-Story-mode-Error-Phone-freezes-on-screen-when-trying-to-check-email-app-ps3-?page=2

But anyway, PS3 users, I'm ready if anyone wants to do a heist or two... or all. Going to say that it would be handy if mics were in use.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

He has a gun un SP too. Do the UD heist (The subtle way if possible cause I don't know if with the other works) then when you are prompted to reunite At Michael's house, make the cops chase you there and he'll pull a pistol and start shooting

Okay IDK if it's a glitch or not but I got the call from Lester about heists and went to his warehouse and everything and I think I picked join another lobby when I got into the heist room in my apartment and did things but now when I go in there I can't do anything heist related. I just completed the tutorial heist too. Did I make a mistake by not selecting host during the initial tutorial? 

Okay IDK if it's a glitch or not but I got the call from Lester about heists and went to his warehouse and everything and I think I picked join another lobby when I got into the heist room in my apartment and did things but now when I go in there I can't do anything heist related. I just completed the tutorial heist too. Did I make a mistake by not selecting host during the initial tutorial? 

After the tutorial heist, there is a bit of cool down time after you do a heist. After a bit of time, you'll receive another call from Lester telling you another heist is ready. This will add a heist icon on your map and will allow you to start the heist from the planning room.

Did you start the tutorial heist from your apartment or did you join someone else's lobby?

Did you start the tutorial heist from your apartment or did you join someone else's lobby?

What should happen is you have to host the tutorial heist or else you won't be able to do the following heists. You should still get a call from Lester after a bit of time but you'll need to do the tutorial heist again.

What should happen is you have to host the tutorial heist or else you won't be able to do the following heists. You should still get a call from Lester after a bit of time but you'll need to do the tutorial heist again.

Isn't tomorrow the release of GTA V for PC?! I'm very eager to see how jawdropping this game will look in a high end PC, and also the new stuff R* added to it. Oh man, also the mods, can't wait.

So apparently Rockstar accidently 'downgraded' the current gen versions of the game in the Heist update. POM (the thing that basically makes gravel look like gravel and not a 2D texture) seems to be gone, and after the 1.09 update on Thursday my online character looks a bit different (and not in a good way). They are currently investigating the bug and are working to fix it, but I'm kind of worried about my online character. Seriously, his eyes look horrible now. I should make him wear a paper bag mask until this is fixed.....if it's even fixed.

I'm not terribly bothered about the missing POM, they'll fix that. But making my online character look ugly....don't even fucking go there Rockstar. :P

Isn't tomorrow the release of GTA V for PC?! I'm very eager to see how jawdropping this game will look in a high end PC, and also the new stuff R* added to it. Oh man, also the mods, can't wait.

Nope, delayed (AGAIN!) until April 14th. I like R* and all but Jesus H Christ they are terrible with PC.