Awoo.

Patticus

Maybe it's a bad idea, but if someone destroys other person's car, maybe they could take away from the destroyer the price of the car that was destroyed (Say, the other player car was a Baller, then the one who destroyed the car is taken $9000 from it's bank account). I don't know if just take or take and give the money to the player that got his car blown.

Now if you go and destroy your own car then screw you, we ain't paying you shit for destroying your own vehicle (Nor taking money from you since it's yours), it's your problem

It's a very bad idea. If your car gets blown up then too bad. Again it's GTA.

• Thumbs Up 1

*starts GTA Online*

You now have a 5% discount in shops for achiving good behaviour reports from 90% of your peers

Ok... thats quite nice... did anyone else know about this?

• Thumbs Up 1

*starts GTA Online*

You now have a 5% discount in shops for achiving good behaviour reports from 90% of your peers

Ok... thats quite nice... did anyone else know about this?

I get that all the time. I guess I have not found many people's personal vehicles to destroy. 

I keep getting the $1000 good behaviour reward but I've not seen that one! Though I did get the Special Edition of the game which gives me a 10-15% discount in shops already so I might not be eligible for it...

I get that all the time. I guess I have not found many people's personal vehicles to destroy. 

Thats got nothing to do with the bad sport thing.

GTAO has a system where you can 'rate a player/commend a player' It's tied to that. Only in the bad sport area you get time taken off your time when you get it, so more people rate others.

However I had no idea there were ingame rewards to it. I knew about the random $1000 thing. But not discounts.

You know what's strange? Yesterday I tried for the first time to assault an armored truck and succeded, then at on of the desert cities I found another, blocked it's way, I planted a sticky bomb at the back but I didn't notice the SUV that was too close to the truck and when I activated the bomb it blew the truck, the SUV and my vehicle entierly...but I didn't recive nor I was put with the Bad Sports...

It's time, lads! New GTA V update has rolled in. Get your spending hats on!

Bah, misread it. It's just an update on the status of the soon to be released content. Carry on!

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51636/grand-theft-auto-online-update.html

THE GTA$ STIMULUS PACKAGE
We know many of you are anxiously waiting for us to show you the GTA$ Stimulus Package money we announced a couple weeks back. As mentioned in that post, we of course want to ensure that game progress loss issues are sufficiently sorted before distributing the GTA$ to everyone. We have a few more tweaks and fixes to make in a new title update that will hit sometime next week and then we will distribute the cash.

THE BEACH BUM PACK
Coming in early November will be the first add-on content update, the Beach Bum Pack which will bring all-new beach themed vehicles and new weaponry that you’ll be able to use in both GTA Online and Story Mode. Plus new customization options for your GTA Online character including new tats, hairstyles and more. We’ll also be adding lots of brand new action-packed Jobs to play with Gang Attacks, Survivals, Last Team Standings, Parachutes, Deathmatches and Races that will have you bloodying up the waters and coastlines of the finest beach resorts across Los Santos and Blaine County.

THE CONTENT CREATOR
We are also working to bring you the debut of the first part of the GTA Online Content Creator this fall – giving players the ability to craft, publish, rate and play custom-made Deathmatch and Race Jobs. We’ll be keeping our eye open for exceptional ones that we’ll be stamping as ‘Rockstar Verified’ and will be featuring them here at the Newswire and as part of forthcoming GTA Online Social Club Events. Both the Content Creator and the Beach Bum Pack are free.

SOCIAL CLUB EVENT WEEKENDS
Starting in November will be the first Grand Theft Auto Online Social Club Event weekends which will bring special rewards and bonuses ranging from limited-edition in-game Event Crate Drops to in-game discount specials and even a special new GTA Online live-stream show hosted by Rockstar at the Social Club Events page and Rockstar Games Twitch page – plus prize pack giveaways of hard to find GTAV gear and more.

Stay tuned as we hope to have more information with more details and specific timings on these content updates as well as on GTA Online Heists and the new GTA Online Capture the Flag mode to share with you next week. We will also have initial details on more additional content coming for both Story Mode and GTA Online in the next few weeks.
Edited by TheSpookyMiester
  • Thumbs Up 2

Just got my last trophy in the online.

I'm done with this game, I don't care if they patch in online heists or what the beach DLC has, I am done with it.

GTAV Online has become a symbol for why I tend to avoid games which have a huge online mode which requires dedication. This felt more like a polished beta than a release experience. Missing features, tons of bugs, a broken bad sport system and the fact the whole online is designed in a way that almost forces people to eithr grind criminal records for cash, or seek out exploits.

To give you an idea, when I was level grinding criminal records I went up 80 levels in a few days and made 1 million in cash.

Since I hit level 100 I've been doing normal missions and other activities for the 'decorated trophy' I have made a total of $100,000 and gone up 2 levels.

It's virtually forcing you to use the microtransactions since even at level 100, there is nothing there which can give you good cash incentives. You want the $400,000 house? That tank? Either pay real money or grind a glitched mission or find an exploit. Thats the only way.

Really feel let down with GTAV. The online has pretty much made me hate the game, I still have some single player stuff to do so maybe I'll find the enjoyment I once had for it again, but unless theres a major change to the online which benefits players... I think I'm done with it.

P.S. A few pages back I said GTAV is probably my favourite GTA.

It's not anymore. GTA-SA is still my favourite one, it's not as bad as GTA4 but... yeah that online and the main story modes inabillity to make money has really left a bad taste in my mouth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Knab9oQIMOQ

Don't know if this has been posted before by my fucking sides are killing me. 

• Thumbs Up 2

I have a good laugh with these videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POJYTPot-6k

Werther it's the silly stuff they do or the guy's scream but I can't help but laugh with some of his videos

So far he made 6-7 with story mode and 9 with online

• Thumbs Up 2

I really hope Online is much more refined and good in the eventual GTA 6 on next-gen consoles. Because the concept is so cool. The GTA experience with your friends: what's not to like? But it's executed in such a flawed way here. 

Cash is being given out, several people reporting $500,001 being deposited into their accounts.

Cash is being given out, several people reporting $500,001 being deposited into their accounts.

So that's why you were playing GTA Online today...

I'm downloading both story DLC from Metal Gear Rising and it's taking more tha expected so I didn't check

I got my cash. Got myself a fancy new red Vacca and an apartment downtown with a 10-car garage. Livin' the high life in LS~

Edited by Chaos Warp
  • Thumbs Up 1

Which one is the Vacca?

I already got a fancy dept. so I'll pass on that.

Maybe save for my own chopper?

The Vacca is the Lamborghini ripoff. 

I got myself the Aston Martin DB5 ripoff and a 6 car apartment (the car alone was $350k)

0_0.jpg

Oh and Warp's car is there too (he is also photobombing in the picture.)

• Thumbs Up 3

I kinda... want a tank...

Is criminal records really the best way to make money in this game? =/

I kinda... want a tank...

Is criminal records really the best way to make money in this game? =/

Well, it's the one that gives you the most. Then there's the mission "Out of Court Settlement" that gives you $9000 the first time but then it gives you half the money. Madrazzo's missions seem to be lucrative, but most of them (And Lester's) are hard as hell to do alone (Except the one I mentioned)