Awoo.

Patticus

I dug out this yesterday. Car handling and damage are still awful compared to IV, as is the police AI behavior. Looking forward to the PC version to see if that can be corrected.

I dug out this yesterday. Car handling and damage are still awful compared to IV, as is the police AI behavior. Looking forward to the PC version to see if that can be corrected.

Police AI I can agree with, but what kind of cars are you trying to drive? sure if you pick the really fast types your gonna get shit controls until you modify them via the LS Customs shop.

• Thumbs Up 2

2843150-7.jpg

7 Disks.

60GB.

In my day, games came on 7 floppy disks. We considered ourselves lucky! And we were!

Holy fuck, just what the hell are you installing with 7 discs? I was expecting 2-3 max.

Holy fuck, just what the hell are you installing with 7 discs? I was expecting 2-3 max.

Al the virtual implants con the virtual women are quite heavy u know

Still, jeez. most of this stuff could've been downloaded wish there was just a cheaper 2 disc version where we could just install the rest via online DLC ala how the consoles have it.

$60 still seems too much to pay again for GTA5 even if it is the definitive version.

The PS4 version was 50GB but it came on a Blu Ray disc. I really don't get why Blu Ray discs/drives aren't becoming standard for PC gaming as well as consoles. Sure it's more expensive, but it's sure as hell better than 7 DVDs. Maybe it could just be that digital has boomed so much on PC that there's no point?

I don't know though, with how big games are becoming now, I think all platforms having Blu Ray would be a better idea.

• Thumbs Up 1

Pre-built PCs still aren't all built with Blu-Ray Drives. I don't really know why, but that's just how it is.

Pre-built PCs still aren't all built with Blu-Ray Drives. I don't really know why, but that's just how it is.

More expensive than a DVD drive when the average person buying them isn't going to need it since most software/movies are downloaded or streamed through the internet anyway.

Seriously, how often do we install software from a disc anymore? 

Pre-ordered the game on PC now, and... half an hour to download 1GB.

Thank goodness for pre-loading, it might be done by the time the game's out!

The police is easy to loose.Either go up a hilo, underground por a train tunnel and you are good. The cars prettypretty muchos I found them easier to handle than un IV (Except the Comet. That car handles like shit no matter what)

Well the PC version is finally out and, I have to say... it was definitely worth the wait! I was worried my system wasn't going to be able to put out anything past what could be done with the PS4/ One versions but man was I pleasantly surprised. Thanks to those Nvidia drivers sent out earlier in the day it pre-set me to all high/ very high settings and I haven't noticed a single dropped frame! Not to mention how easy it was to transfer over my online character from the PS3 version.

Though, I have noticed some issues regarding bugs and/ or online. Has anyone been able to actually join a session with other people? All I can do is roam around an empty map. Also, whenever I alt tab out of the game and try to go back it instantly freezes my computer and I have to do a hard boot. They're both nothing really major for now (especially comparing this to the console launch) but I hope these things are fixed soon. Anyways, I'm greatly impressed with what we have. Can't wait to play more of it later on in the week.

Also... *spoiled for size*

2e37c5e.jpg

YEE

Oh my god they actually added what I been wanting, a custom radio station!

So how does it work? how to load songs into the station?

Well, I've been hitting game-breaking bugs with certain areas of the map not loading properly and crashing when I try to cross them. Ain't that wonderful.

So according to someone on GAF, you can get decent graphical settings and 60fps on a 2GB GTX 660, which actually doesn't cost that much at the moment. I'm not sure how, but damn that's pretty good. I'm considering a 750ti if I do build a PC in the near future, so it's nice to know that I can get good performance and visual quality all the while building a budget rig.

Wow. Crazy attention to detail Rockstar.

https://vine.co/v/eujYYm9aitl

If your keyboard supports it, your keyboard can flicker between red and blue when being chased by cops.

Oh that's pretty nifty, same idea as the PS4's light bar but this no doubt is more effective since it's actually pointing at you.

I'm really debating getting this since I've already got it twice now and I'm more than happy with the current gen version. Maybe later, it'd probably just go to waste right now.

Rockstar should port that custom radio station to the other versions of the game. It's been one of the most wanted features and it would suck if they kept it PC Exclusive.

No banter, no fat these are the absolute lowest setting for the game.

I also happen to have a laptop with very similar specs, except I have an i7 and double the ram.