Awoo.

Regular Show

Trixie the Great

The new episode was OK. Just not one of the better episodes of the season. Getting a lot of Muscle Man this season for whatever reason (not that I mind, he cracks me up). Found it funny that in a way Pops ended up pranking Muscle Man.

tumblr_m8eh002feL1qbs05go1_500.jpg

I hope this is the 3 inch figure and not the 5 inch....

EDIT: it is in fact, the 3 inch figure:

omg___yeahyuh____by_micahaprodutions-d5ammx7.jpg

Also, there's this:

another_great_regular_show_item____by_micahaprodutions-d5an5p0.jpg

Edited by a person

I went out to Toys R Us yesterday, I had to go to the a few stores, so I though, why not?

Well, they had Jazwares' 3 inch Mordecai and Rigby figures, which were the only figures there, but there were spaces for more 3 inch figures, 5 inch figures, plushes, and the 7 pak of 2 inch minis.

They were $7.00 each, which was an OK price, cheaper than the 3 inch Sonic's, but they should have been somewhere between $5.00-$6.00. That's not saying they're bad, but they're not that great.

Edited by Person

They are almost all the time naked but when they go out (generally with Margaret and Eileen) they dress up even though they show up at the cafe without clothes.

Oh wow! The ending to today's episode was great! The whole shoot out between the FBI and the animatronic Chuck E Cheese ripoff characters was awesome along with the Breakfast Club/Animal House ending parody.

Edited by AdventChild

From what I've heard, Fuzzy Dice is the most controversial episode to date.

After watching it yesterday... yeah, it'll probably be one of those episodes that CN will show only once or twice more before "forgetting" it ever existed.

Actually there was one in "More Smarter" (I think that's what the episode is called) (it was also a 2 In The AM PM reference).

Just got it. It was the last Halloween short, In the House.

Edited by Cunning Condor

Finally got around to watching "Fuzzy Dice". Total ohmy.png at that ending. I mean, I know they were robots, but still. DAMN. Love the "Breakfast Club" ending, too.

OH MY GOD WE GOT SONIC '06ed!!!! That was such a troll move by the writers. I've said it before and I'll say it again... I HATE TIME TRAVEL STORIES.

OH MY GOD WE GOT SONIC '06ed!!!! That was such a troll move by the writers. I've said it before and I'll say it again... I HATE TIME TRAVEL STORIES.

C'mon if a show has a a lot of fans of course they're gonna tease em on some occasions.

Saw this just 2 days ago, Thought i will make a topic about it here.. As i see it's already been here for a while. WHY I haven't found about this earlier?

LOVE IT! I was surprised to see such a good cartoon on nowadays Cartoon Network channel.

Now I will start to regularly watch Regular Show.

It's really interesting! And I caught it on the series, where they tried to get high score on one game, and beat god. I laughed my ass off. It's so random that in the end it turns to be really good one.

No wonder it's rated 8,6 on IMDB.com :)

Edited by Danielius