Awoo.

Regular Show

Trixie the Great

It amuses me so much that two of the major characters in Regular Show were originally created to be an acid dream in another animated short. laugh.png

I saw that a while ago. It should be noted that it's one of JG's more mature works, since there's strong language, and nudity. There's this other short he made called "The Naive Man Lolliland", which has the first unofficial appearance of Pops.

It amuses me so much that two of the major characters in Regular Show were originally created to be an acid dream in another animated short. laugh.png

So I take it Mordecai already screwed up with Margaret? Bummer, after all that buildup to get them together.

So I take it Mordecai already screwed up with Margaret? Bummer, after all that buildup to get them together.

Actually, I think he mishears/misunderstands that Magaret is getting married but won't find out it's not true by the end of the episode.

Oh Regular Show, you tease. Stop messing around and get Mordecai and Margaret smooching already.

Really liked the new episode, and liked the new characters as well. Also.... sooooooomebody's jjjjjjjjjjjjealousssss. /mordecai voice

Holy shit- Rigby... Eleanor... Eleanor Rigby. How did I only get that just now!?!

• Thumbs Up 3

Busted Cart Preview (The thumbnail picture isnt what it looks like...)

[media=]

Edited by Cunning Condor
  • Thumbs Up 2

I think today proved that any episode that focuses on Mordecai, Rigby and Benson are always the best episodes.

ROAD TRIP! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that Benson cried.

Edited by Cunning Condor

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that Benson cried.

That actually made me feel bad for him D:

• 2 weeks later...

^You know, seeing that commercial gave me flashbacks of the 'Problem Solverz' and how quickly it got pulled off the air.

This show will probably (and should) get a similar fate.

^You know, seeing that commercial gave me flashbacks of the 'Problem Solverz' and how quickly it got pulled off the air.

This show will probably (and should) get a similar fate.

I just realized Dead at Eight is the first episode to be rated TV-Y7

I'm not familiarized with the TV rating...what does TV-Y7 mean?

I'm not familiarized with the TV rating...what does TV-Y7 mean?

I don't really know, but it basically means anyone can watch it.

Acces Denied was a cool episode. I liked the ending

Margaret and Mordecai dancing together to the mix tape Mordecai gifted to Margaret for her birthday

Also: N-tss, N-tss, N-tss, N-tss, N-tss... XD

Next episode "Trucker Hall of Fame" Mordecai and Rigby have to help Muscleman spread his dad's ashes...

Wait, did I just watch a Regular Show episode where nothing paranormal happened?

*MIND BLOWN*