Awoo.

Regular Show

Trixie the Great

Check it.

tumblr_mafexdw4Rr1qgydino2_500.jpg

They certainly deserve it, too. That was a great episode, of an overall exceptional show.

Edited by a person

Eggsellent is one of my favorite episodes. Definitely deserving.

"YOU'RE ALLERGIC TO EGGS?!" ~ Mordecai

LOL Gets me every time.

So, commercials for the half-hour special were on last night. It looks like shit's gonna go down on Oct. 1.

As well as more time travel too.

Edited by DarkLightDragon

This show made a lot more sense to me when I watched the creators old short about a light night acid trip in a gas station. Suddenly benson's and pop's designs have some acid inspired context to their craziness.

Love the show anyway. The dialogue is amazing and they get mad respect for having the characters play a Master System.

I missed the special tonight? I feel like I missed the special. Goddamn school schedule; I make it home the minute after Regular Show stops airing. >< But I'm assuming the goat guy that was in the special's preview becomes a new recurring cast member? He's in a few clips of the Season 4 promo.

I think that show is really quite awesome. I often watch it. The characters are so funny. Sadly, my bro dislikes it and prefers to watch freaking Johnny Test of all shows. Yes, the one with horrid animation and screaming ALL THE TIME.

If the series is close to coming to an end, there would be one thing that would make an epic finale to the show.

REGULAR MOVIE.

I wouldn't worry about that. CN ordered 80 episodes and they've recently gone above that, plus with season 4 starting next week, they ain't goin' anywhere for a while.

Man the episode was awsome. To avoid spollers, lets just say if you watched past episodes you will love all of the cameos towards the end. Like others said, it really felt as an finaily but I gess its just the creators giving viewers a last sight of past characters and starting from a new slate in regards to the werid stuff that happens in the park.

Exit 9b was seriously one of the best episodes in the series.

I OCDly made a list of characters they could've used but didn't. (Mordecai and Rigby's holograms from Best Burger in the World, for example)