Awoo.

Regular Show

Trixie the Great

It was a pretty good episode and I enjoyed watching it. Although, I can't help but feel like the whole thing of the holograms was a bit odd, maybe because of the green square that was around them, I dunno, maybe I'm just being a bit too picky about it. Either way, it was enjoyable, especially the ending of it. Not as good as the Maximum Glove one, though tongue.png

Roger Craig Smith played a possum in the latest episode using his Sonic voice. 'Twas amusing.

Also, Regular Show toys are coming from Jazwares! I'm hoping that they eventually make play sets that each play a random 80's song when you press a button so you can truly recreate the show. laugh.png

Edited by chaoscontrol14

Roger Craig Smith played a possum in the latest episode using his Sonic voice. 'Twas amusing.

Wait what!? How didn't I noticed?

I watched that entire episode through and I didn't notice Roger at all, much less a Sonic voice. :| I must find the episode on Youtube.

Also, the guy at the party beckoning the sea monster with a "come at me bro" gesture and the following consequences? One of the best things about that first segment.

I watched that entire episode through and I didn't notice Roger at all, much less a Sonic voice. :| I must find the episode on Youtube.

Also, the guy at the party beckoning the sea monster with a "come at me bro" gesture and the following consequences? One of the best things about that first segment.

Roger Craig Smith has done a lot of voices in this show, actually. I thought his performance as the possum in the last episode was actually incredibly obvious. I'm actually pretty surprised to see how many of you here hadn't noticed that.

You can hear Roger Craig Smith very clearly i this clip of an older episode

Go to 0:38. You can practically hear him saying "Baldy McNosehair"

He was also in the episode Jinx, except..he was a lot less obvious there because he played as Ygbir. So, he kinda just growled.

Jinxmonster.png

They pop up on youtube every once in a while, but they get taken down pretty quickly so I advise you to try and watch them on Tuesdays or Wednesdays..This weeks episode:

(Also if I can't post this here then please delete it, thanks!)

And the video's gone.

lmao Oh Benson, you're such a troll XD Hopefully the guys who made those burgers are OK....then again, Mordecai and Rigy will still have to wait a century before they can eat their burgers again

:P

EDIT: Woot, post #1111!!!!!1one

Edited by Zinos

Someone in Youtube said that Roger voiced both Jeremy & Chad (The possum & the ostrich). Can someone confirm this?

They were both pretty obviously Roger, though I suppose there could be a very small chance they weren't voiced by him. You can really tell with Chad, though. He sounds like Sonic.

Edited by Crow T. Robot

I tell ya, I watched the entire thing bright-eyed and bushy-tailed all the while without making the connection, but that's definitely Roger alright, especially in Chad. I suppose I'm not used to hearing his Sonic voice under such deadpan, serious circumstances. Plus, I didn't know he was so prolific in the show.

I checked the Regular Show wiki and these are the roles that Roger played in the show up to now

-Blond kid, "High Score"

-Jimmy, "Rage Against the TV"

-Movie Shack Hutt Employee, "Brain Eraser"

-Game Store Manager, "But I Have A Receipt"

-Doug, "Temp Check"

-Low Five Ghost, "See You There"

-The Movie Shack Hut Employee, "Grave Sights"

-Blonde Men(with Jeff Bennett), "Bet To Be Blonde"

-Negative Rigby, "Jinx"

-No Rules Man, "House Rules"

-Chuck, "Weekend at Benson's"

-Night Owl, "The Night Owl"

-Jeremy, "Replaced"

-Chad, "Replaced"

I added Chad & Jeremy and the blond kid to the list (If there's more I don't know). He did a lot of roles actually, the Wiki even says he's made the most roles in season 1 & 2 combined

• Thumbs Up 1

It would be interesting to see a Sonic cameo on Regular Show, but I guess that too much to ask for imo.

Hey, if possible, can someone post up a link to "Skips vs Technology" and "Butt Dial"?

I know a site that has various cartoons, including Regular Show. The bad thing about it is that it has quite the ads...and I don't know if I can link to a site like this one

I know a site that has various cartoons, including Regular Show. The bad thing about it is that it has quite the ads...and I don't know if I can link to a site like this one

Well those are the only two episodes I havent seen yet...

Ha; we've all felt the rage of having to show the computer-illiterate just how things are done on the Internet, but the first segment just got better and better from the moment Techmo started playing Yankee Doodle in the DeLorean. That bit was funnier than it should've been.

Also, the ending of Butt Dial must be the first real thrust of Mordecai and Margeret's relationship, innit? Every other time I've seen them, she's either been with someone else or completely oblivious, or Mordecai royally screwed it up. All in all, that was cute.

What would you think if Rigby changed his name using random words? Well, find out in the latest episode "Trash Boat" :P

What would you think if Rigby changed his name using random words? Well, find out in the latest episode "Trash Boat" tongue.png

I just saw that episode last night and instead of making him cool, it ridicules him. And then he gets chased by

The future Urge

who became jealous of "Trash Boat" stealing the glory he once had.

It amuses me so much that two of the major characters in Regular Show were originally created to be an acid dream in another animated short. laugh.png