Awoo.

Regular Show

Trixie the Great

I really like this show, because of the humor and the weird nostalgic factor I get with this show. I guess it's the 80s and 90s references. (I was born in 1994, but the 80s refs I do get xD). It's apparently not for everyone, as my family and a couple friends think it can go along with the other pieces of shit that a lot of cartoons are nowadays, but I believe Regular Show has one the best cases when it comes to the trend of "randomocity" in cartoons nowadays, making it really humorous, while still...idk..not too overboard? I know that's like a WTF coming from a show that makes its plot about going overboard in the most ironic cartoon title ever, but it is all extravagant..but it doesn't try too hard to be extravagant and random. It just is.

• 4 weeks later...

Along with Adventure Time, Regular Show is the only good cartoon CN has right now.

If I had to pick a favorite episode, it might be Grave Sights.

Along with Adventure Time, Regular Show is the only good cartoon CN has right now.

If I had to pick a favorite episode, it might be Grave Sights.

>Implying that Thundercats 2011 doesn't exist

But yeah, this show is awesome. I really like the concept of simple things turning into some reality-bending, super natural problem that can only be solved through the most ridiculous means.

• Thumbs Up 1

Mordecai is my favorite character, mainly because you can see so much of Quintel in him, it's crazy. I feel like Mordecai IS Quintel sometimes. Looking t a picture of the two, I can't help but find random similarities. They're both tall and skinny, and I can see Quintel wearing longer sweaters/hoodies that look like Mordecai's arms, with the sleeves partially covering his fingers. And in "Camping Can Be Cool," Mordecai mentions art school. Of course, J.G. Quintel went to art school, he knows what he's talkin' 'bout.

Other small things. Btw, anyone know J.G. Quintel's first name?

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry but if this synopsis of an upcoming episode doesn't get people who haven't watched it yet at least slightly interested in the show, there's something wrong:

Mordecai and Rigby enter a video game tournament to win a prototype video game controller called “The Maximum Glove.”

An episode based around THE POWER GLOVE. It's gonna be so bad...ass.

Edited by Swiss

• 3 weeks later...

DVD with the first 12 episodes out tomorrow. Definite buy for me. I just hope all the 80s songs don't get removed due to copyright issues.

918RNqgLw%2BL._AA1500_.jpg

Edited by Snatcher2047

Just caught the new episode (Video Game Wizards) and, even though it's not as surreal as most RS episodes, it's still one of my favourites if only for the fact it's all based around the NES' Power Glove. I never thought I'd see the day when a modern-day Cartoon Network show would do something as awesome as that.

Seriously, this show gets better and better with every episode!

I found the ending of the Power Glove episode to be just... perfect.

Wow, this episode was amazing. It had a good plot, was full of action, funny and heartwarming (I never thought I would see heartwarming moments in this cartoon). It was just awesome.

The more I watch this show the more I like it.

I went from not caring much for it to loving it to death.

Did someone see the latest episode Big Winner?

It's about Mordecai & Rigby trying to prank back Muscle Man that has been pranking them. They give him a fake winning lottery ticket. Skips warns them that the last guy that did that kind of prank didn't end well, so they have to tell him the truth without ending screwed up

I saw it and though it was a cool episode

Did someone see the latest episode Big Winner?

It's about Mordecai & Rigby trying to prank back Muscle Man that has been pranking them. They give him a fake winning lottery ticket. Skips warns them that the last guy that did that kind of prank didn't end well, so they have to tell him the truth without ending screwed up

I saw it and though it was a cool episode

OMG NO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm71-ZJHiVQ This one is hilarious. "It's already in motion."

I'm still floored that "pissed" got by the censors on a kids' channel cartoon. It's one of George Carlin's 7 Words You Can't Say On Television, albeit used in a different form. It's not a word most parents would accept their kid saying, that I'm sure of. It's still awesome that it's there, though.

Anyone who's seen Stretch Films's The Dirdy Birdy will be quite surprised what music is used in Big Winner.

I'm still floored that "pissed" got by the censors on a kids' channel cartoon. It's one of George Carlin's 7 Words You Can't Say On Television, albeit used in a different form. It's not a word most parents would accept their kid saying, that I'm sure of. It's still awesome that it's there, though.

They can say most stuff on CN, CN is carefree, except for MAD, where they just censor the curse words.

Ok, Best Burger in the World episode consists in Mordecai and Rigby wanting to try out a burger that is labeled as the "Best in the world" and it's only given to people every 100 years and the truck that gives it is in the park, they also convince everyone else to do. But they'll have it hard since Benson will make sure to stop them until they finish their work.

Who saw it and what do you think? I liked it, specially the last part of the episode

I'm not giving details to avoid spoiling things to the ones who want to watch it

Ok, Best Burger in the World episode consists in Mordecai and Rigby wanting to try out a burger that is labeled as the "Best in the world" and it's only given to people every 100 years and the truck that gives it is in the park, they also convince everyone else to do. But they'll have it hard since Benson will make sure to stop them until they finish their work.

Who saw it and what do you think? I liked it, specially the last part of the episode

I'm not giving details to avoid spoiling things to the ones who want to watch it

I'll just say this...

If I were Mordecai or Rigby, I'd be beating the balls out of Benson right now...(CwutIdidthar?)

Anyways, it was a pretty good episode.

I don't have CN on my tv... does anyone know where i could watch episodes?

They pop up on youtube every once in a while, but they get taken down pretty quickly so I advise you to try and watch them on Tuesdays or Wednesdays..This weeks episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNvVSCxT2xA

(Also if I can't post this here then please delete it, thanks!)

Edited by o T a iIi lL sS