Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

I'm sure he beat the entire game and played it multiple times by now XD

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm sure he had unsafe sex with the game beat the game at least a few times by now.

Damn that still sounded dirty. dry.png

• Thumbs Up 2

thanks smile.png

EDIT: Does anyone know german? o:

yep. I do. it says following:

Tails: Toxic Sky

Press Y to take Tails' Hand and reach the goal before time runs out.

• Thumbs Up 3

So, considering the demo is a newer build, I'd assume SEGA did their best to make it un-hackable, but it'll still get hacked and shit will be spilled everywhere.

Okay, that wasn't the most poetic metaphor. ... Hidden assets will be spilled everywhere ?

Hidden assets will be spilled everywhere ?

And somehow that still sounded dirty. I need to just log off and go to sleep.

• Thumbs Up 3

Oh I can't wait to scour through this demo even if its a clean build hopefully they have more complete stuff in there then. I'll still be happy. I'm still finding new things throughout the current demo. :D

Oh I can't wait to scour through this demo even if its a clean build hopefully they have more complete stuff in there then. I'll still be happy. I'm still finding new things throughout the current demo. biggrin.png

Wouldn't that make the size unnecesarily larger?

Not by much, usually isn't that high of quality for the tracks around like 10mb or so max for each track. But I doubt they'd put in the whole soundtrack for no apparent reason. Usually when a final demo is out they are usually clean and don't have anything that is unnecessary unless it pertains strictly to the demo itself. Usually because they've had plenty of time to do so.

I just want to see whats different between the two builds honestly. But, that and I wish to play Modern Sonic on the 360 instead of PS3 since thats just "meh" to me.

Edited by Twilightzoney

For anyone interested, the new demo has 646.62MB, while the old one had 653.06MB.

Have fun with the demo Jack and Sonic Retro, in more then one way, if you know what I mean. wink.png

Edited by Nintendoga

For anyone interested, the new demo has 646.62MB, while the old one had 653.06MB.

Have fun with the demo Jack and Sonic Retro, in more then one way, if you know what I mean. wink.png

I intend to but I need a download link first. I don't have a way to transfer it from my 360 to my comp and I can't sign on to PSN without updating and losing my CFW. So yeah if somoene wants to help me find the 360 demo file or the PS3 PKG online it'd be much appreciated.

I intend to but I need a download link first. I don't have a way to transfer it from my 360 to my comp and I can't sign on to PSN without updating and losing my CFW. So yeah if somoone wants to help me find the 360 demo file or the PS3 PKG online it'd be much appreciated.

Actually this is how I downloaded the first demo.

http://digiex.net/downloads/download-center-2-0/xbox-360-content/demos/8820-sonic-generations-xbox-360-demo-download.html

I'm pretty sure they'll have the new demo in a couple of days. But if not, then either wait for a torrent, or Google "Sonic Generations Demo 2 download", tons of sites upload demos to the internet for downloads, and I'm certain Generations won't be an exception.

But if you still can't do it, then no worries. The game comes out in two weeks, so it's not like we'll all die if there's no new information.