Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

Oh my lawd that freaking music I don't want to say this fuck it I FUCKING BLEW A LOAD THEN!!! good god I was debating with myself if this is real or not but it's too good not to be fake when I came across it on the Megathread on Sonic Retro....just take my freaking rings now SEGA just do it....... still upset that I can't play the demo though on XBL stupid microsoft with there stupid pay to get things like demos even If I've already played it at GAMEFest I wanna play it at home now :(

Edited by Leto Croft

I figured ill treat myself to a couple of listens and then put it away til release tongue.png

EDIT: Holy crap!!!, turns out precious time is a short remix of the Knuckles Chaotix Special Stage!, uploading to a filehost

Edited by Valfore

Someone needs to be a bro or sis, and take the Chemical Plant and Sky Sanctuary bits of the medley out by themselves, loop them at the appropriate spots, and make them individual mp3 files.

Please? :X

Time Break and Precious Time are skills that can be bought in the shop.

That explains what that broken clock icon means.

• Thumbs Up 2

WOAH! New skills? :-O Time Break was a technique in Sonic and the Secret Rings, wasn't it?

Time Break and Precious Time are skills that can be bought in the shop.

WHAT? How do you know this? Don't tell me they left the skill shop on the dang demo.

Also, we need to party up on XBL more (This is Monic if you couldn't tell)

Precious Time, http://www.mediafire...hj332qgu6nr8a17 Short Remix of Special Stage From Knuckles Chaotix

Holy crap, now there's not one but two Knuckles' Chaotix remixes in the game?! If Marina Madness shows up anywhere in this game then I'll have to fly over to SEGA Headquaters and give everyone there a great big hug.

• Thumbs Up 1

WHAT? How do you know this? Don't tell me they left the skill shop on the dang demo.

Also, we need to party up on XBL more (This is Monic if you couldn't tell)

No. We've known about this since the first demo. They are listed as skills along with Super Sonic, the elemental shields, and other things. The part about the shop is just me inferring since I forget where but one preview said we buy skills from the shop.

Have you guys noticed that the credits music have the original songs for that level? Listen to City Escape. Compare Crisis City to teh Modern trailer goddamn

Copied from my status coz I'm lazy like that :P

Have you guys noticed that the credits music have the original songs for that level? Listen to City Escape. Compare Crisis City to teh Modern trailer goddamn

Copied from my status coz I'm lazy like that tongue.png

If by original songs you mean the music from the original games, I think you are wrong.

If by original songs you mean the music from the original games, I think you are wrong.

I think I am right. Did you even read what I said? City Escape is the same as the original (vocals) and Crisis City sounded nothing like in the modern trailer.

It is the original versions again, but with subtle remixes kind of like what they did with Classic GHZ. Just listen to City Escape and you'll see what I mean.

• Thumbs Up 1

Can someone YouTube that Precious Time music please? The download file won't work for me.

Copied from my status coz I'm lazy like that tongue.png

Crisis city wasn't a complete copy and past from 2006. It's a closer remix for sure but def not a copy and past. Same thing for CE. Did not sound no where near as good as it's Generations counterpart but it was a remix.

I think I am right. Did you even read what I said? City Escape is the same as the original (vocals) and Crisis City sounded nothing like in the modern trailer.

Not sure, some of them seem kind of remixed in some way.

It is the original versions again, but with subtle remixes kind of like what they did with Classic GHZ. Just listen to City Escape and you'll see what I mean.

That's what I'm saying. They obviously cut parts out and put some more guitar in.

Crisis city wasn't a complete copy and past from 2006. It's a closer remix for sure but def not a copy and past. Same thing for CE. Did not sound no where near as good as it's Generations counterpart but it was a remix.

What... are you talking about?