Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

This demo is actually quite cleaned up personally. Everything is more organized and they took out more stuff from the Original demo from before but they seem to added other things though to it. I'll look into it later one I suppose.

This demo is actually quite cleaned up personally. Everything is more organized and they took out more stuff from the Original demo from before but they seem to added other things though to it. I'll look into it later one I suppose.

I'll be anxiously awaiting more assets of the game.

In the meantime, I'm going to rip through Green Hill with green eyes. Chao Ciao!

Well if you could upload the contents of the demo (or just upload bb.cpk) to Megaupload and give me the link I'd much appreciate it.

Edited by Twilightzoney

Hey jack do you think it's possible that you can get music from this demo?

I need access to it first.

Yeah sure thing. I'm doing that now. Uploading the whole file you'll need wxPirs to open and extract the content files just a simple google search should find it. I'll send you a pm or just post another comment whichever you prefer.

No new music in the demo sadly. Just omochao and junk speaking from what I saw.

Actually if it's music we're talking about, I could use the whole demo, not just bb.cpk.

Profound.

Sadness.

DDDD=

*Goes to make due with Classic City Escape for another 2 weeks*

• Thumbs Up 1

Profound.

Sadness.

DDDD=

*Goes to make due with Classic City Escape for another 2 weeks*

Don't give up yet. I'll take a look, assuming I get everything and not just BB,cpk

Why must life be so unfair? :(

Hey guys I could make great use of those SFX and Music tracks. Could you possibly rip them all and convert the SFX into wav and the music into Flac? That'd be great.

Hey guys I could make great use of those SFX and Music tracks. Could you possibly rip them all and convert the SFX into wav and the music into Flac? That'd be great.

*gets on knees and prays for modern city escape and main theme and time eater *

Edited by Johnny Boy
  • Thumbs Up 2

..you just posted the ending medley...

I listened all the way to about a minute in... no more. No more of this. Leaving now~