Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

Speaking of the songs i really wanna hear the boost versions of crisis city and planet wisp

Speaking of the songs i really wanna hear the boost versions of crisis city and planet wisp

You haven't even heard Modern Planet Wisp yet (the ending melody version isn't the modern remix).

You haven't even heard Modern Planet Wisp yet (the ending melody version isn't the modern remix).

Edited by Razor Wind

Wow, Time Break sounds like

from Sonic Advance 3 or at least it reminds me of it. Edited by Jetronic

Considering we haven't heard any Planet Wisp songs, Classic or Modern, yet from any source, to make any guess to what the theme in the medley is, that seems to imply that you've stumbled upon some stage themes.

I hope I'm not wrong.

Considering we haven't heard any Planet Wisp songs, Classic or Modern, yet from any source, to make any guess to what the theme in the medley is, that seems to imply that you've stumbled upon some stage themes.

I hope I'm not wrong.

Edited by Johnny Boy

Are there some Sonic and omochao's voices in the demo in spanish?

Edited by SuperGuzzi

Wow. That City Escape remix in the ending theme is SO much better than the other version heard before, if you ask me. It's still remixed, but sounds different than the original, still. It's about all I could take listening to, and thanks to people's comments, I made sure I skipped the first minute or so of the ending song so I could have it be a nice surprise after, you know, beating the game. :P

Sadly you are.

And I have profound sadness once again.

I have no knowledge in computer data, so I'm still hoping the Classic Seaside Hill theme is in the demo somewhere. At least I have the ending medley to satiate me until the big she-bang.

Wow. That City Escape remix in the ending theme is SO much better than the other version heard before, if you ask me. It's still remixed, but sounds different than the original, still. It's about all I could take listening to, and thanks to people's comments, I made sure I skipped the first minute or so of the ending song so I could have it be a nice surprise after, you know, beating the game. tongue.png

That's not the remix that will be heard in the levels, the ending melody uses it's own remixes of the original tracks.