Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

Hold on, I can't remember, but how many NPC Cutscenes are there?

I remember there being about 11. But from what I've seen from previews, a lot of the stuff the characters say when talking to them seems to be just certain tips and hints. Which seems redundant because of Omochao...

1 SEGA Logo Cutscene

11 CG Cutscenes

1 Credits

19 Story Cutscenes

17 NPC Character Cutscenes

11 Rival Cutscenes

14 Viewer Cutscenes

I think I'm more intrigued in seeing why there's 11 Rival cutscenes... unless the special attacks are considered cutscenes.

Edited by Solofiveo

From what I remember there are 18 NPC cutscenes. Each for one Character mission. So 9x2=18.

Oh and yeah those 11 Rivals cutscenes are really interesting. I hope they dont consider Metal falling animation as cutscene tho. Oh and since Metal have only 2 cutscenes I can totally see Silver and Shadow battles being more.... interesting and complex.

Oh and I have a feeling 2 of those cutscenes are interactions beetwen Modern Shadow and Silver or their "Dont want to kill Sonic" selfs.

Since many of the CG cutscenes are after bosses (with 1 also have a before-boss CG cutscene), I think the 11 Rival cutscenes are for boss battles, and are likely those "Before-and-after" cutscenes in the boss battles. There's 11 of them, but the CG cutscenes might take place rather than these cutscenes in some battles?

Well since the new demo is going to be classic and modern GHZ, I think it's the same demo we have right now, just with modern GHZ accessible. Since I still have the original demo, we'll find out if it's just an unlock key for it as well.

Well since the new demo is going to be classic and modern GHZ, I think it's the same demo we have right now, just with modern GHZ accessible. Since I still have the original demo, we'll find out if it's just an unlock key for it as well.

Edited by ENVY

That sounds rather unlikely, especially considering the changes that have taken place since then. There's a number of visual cues within the game that'll make for easier judgement.

So it turns out the 2nd demo comes out tomorrow. Is it me or does SEGA pick the worst days to release online content? Batman Arkham City comes out tomorrow (and I'm forcing myself not to buy it until X-mas so I can get Gens on launch day, but it's driving me crazy because that game looks so awesome) so everyone's going to be focused on that.

Also I remember they released Sonic 4 the day after Halo: Reach came out. That.........was pretty stupid of them.

So it turns out the 2nd demo comes out tomorrow. Is it me or does SEGA pick the worst days to release online content? Batman Arkham City comes out tomorrow (and I'm forcing myself not to buy it until X-mas so I can get Gens on launch day, but it's driving me crazy because that game looks so awesome) so everyone's going to be focused on that.

Also I remember they released Sonic 4 the day after Halo: Reach came out. That.........was pretty stupid of them.

So the demo comes out tomorrow then...I'm guessing the US PS3 release is still a week delayed then?

...Guess I'll make a EU PSN.

So the demo comes out tomorrow then...I'm guessing the US PS3 release is still a week delayed then?

...Guess I'll make a EU PSN.

I NEED MODERN CITY ESCAPE MUSIC!

If I could listen to that everyday it would tie me over till Nov 1.

• Thumbs Up 5

Who needs a demo when we could have this? I'd love sega (and i dont even say love very often) forever and would forgive them for making secret rings and 2006.

Who needs a demo when we could have this? I'd love sega (and i dont even say love very often) forever and would forgive them for making secret rings and 2006.

I loved those games, but if they release the full Crisis City remix, I will freaking love them forever. <3

What happened to the pic of classic sonic and tails in chemical plant co-op? i cant seem to find it u.u

Here ya go :)

Tails_wow!!!.png

Not the best quality unfortunately.

• Thumbs Up 1

^ This. I would like to hear the main theme as well and possibly...

The final boss music. I know this screams spoiler but I've only spoiled my self completely if I see the boss fight before I play it. If I just hear the music it's really no big deal to me IMO. Heck I did the same thing with colors last year.

I just want to hear modern CE and both versions of Crisis city and Planet wisp!smile.png Maybe spagonia and speed highway. All the music is just so good. Although shouldn't we talk about this in the music thread?mellow.png

Aaron Webber confirmed that you get different cutscenes if you save a character with Classic or Modern Sonic, so they should be 9x2 =18 cutscenes.

Wait, what?

thanks smile.png

EDIT: Does anyone know german? o:

There isn't anything important in there. Just talking about how Tails can save you from a chemical explosion or something. Just a mission.

And for the record, I don't speak German. I just remember someone translating it. d:

Edited by Dissident

Yep, it's supposed to be based on who rescues who.

Imagine it like this

(Modern)

Modern Sonic :YO Tails, how ya doing buddy?

Tails: Ugh Sonic, what's going on? Where are we? And why is my nose-hair tingling?

(Classic)

Classic Sonic: ...blink.pnglaugh.png

Tails: Ugh Sonic what's going on? Where are we? And why are you suddenly three feet shorter? And where's your green eyes!?

Classic: dry.png

Ok I know that was an example but I'm pretty sure there won't be different versions of rescuing Tails because I'm pretty sure each Sonic is going to rescue their respective Tails