Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

Yeah so now I'm getting worried. Why has everyone elses arrived in this Droitwich place except for mine. Even people not on here that I've asked, they all say it's arrived there.

Mine however still has the 'in transit' mark. And the HDNL website doesn't have any detail other than expected delivery date.

Oh, mine hasn't reached Droitwich yet, I was just wondering how close it was for when it does.

Sorry for the confusion. ^ ^;

This is what mine still says...

3 Nov 2011, 12:00:00 AM, WEB CUSTOMER UK, Order has been handed over to the carrier and is in transit.

Ship Carrier HDNL

Tracking Number: ******

Urm... help?

I expect some orders will be a bit slower in updating/arriving in Droitwich. Mine says it was scanned there at 07:36:42 PM, while others here are reporting all sorts of times between 9 and 10pm.

just tried HDNL, didn't tell me where mines is, at this rate, Amazon is more helpful, but mines too is also "In Transit"

But either way, I've set my alarm for 8:30 in the morning and i'm gonna be in the house all day :D so It better get here

Steam version is set to go live in one hour for those who are interested in grabbing that version still.

Edit: Link

Edited by Zimmedon

I don't get anything atall on the HDNL website, as far as they're concerned, my UPI doesn't exist yet

1 hour before it get's unlocked on steam. Man I am so pumped ^^

yeah, and i want to buy it, but for some reason PayPal or steam don't work :/ i want both 3D blast and 3&K u.u oh boy, bad luck

You can now copy & paste your tracking number on this site: http://www.hdnl.co.uk/ (which wasn't accepting the tracking number earlier for some reason!)

Hogfather, this may be useful for you especially.

*enters the number*

"No events have been recorded for this UPI yet. Please try again later."

Thanks anyway but I don't think I'll see anything there until it arrives in this droitwich place. It's just so annoying considering I've had this on order for so long and wanted it since it was rumoured (remember the blank mighty ape listing?) Yet just about everybody elses looks like it's going through except for mine and another one person.

*enters the number*

"No events have been recorded for this UPI yet. Please try again later."

Thanks anyway but I don't think I'll see anything there until it arrives in this droitwich place. It's just so annoying considering I've had this on order for so long and wanted it since it was rumoured (remember the blank mighty ape listing?) Yet just about everybody elses looks like it's going through except for mine and another one person.

They'll be updating them all overnight (my mate works in the Worcester depot) so don't worry, you'll see some results soon enough.

• Thumbs Up 3

Much more relaxed now that I know it's on the way. HALF AN HOUR TO LAUNCH DAY! I have done well to avoid any spoilers or video playthroughs (except modern city escape)

Mines has showed up at Droitwich at 23:19

I live in Scotland though, and it's about 312 miles away, so roughly 5 and a half hours

Edited by Ryan91
  • Thumbs Up 1

I wonder when these things actually leave Droitwich.....

After each Courier has had a coffee...or two

or ten

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd assume Droitwich is a a sorting office. Mine's there at the moment. About 82 miles away, so I'd expect to have it in the morning.

I wonder when these things actually leave Droitwich.....
Edited by Hogfather

You guys all had yours dispatched at 12am, right? I'm going to wait for the next 12 minutes and see what happens. They may update straight away considering they've been complete bastards. The next time a collectors edition comes along, remind me to pre order at a later date and to choose the cheapest shipping option.

I'd assume Droitwich is a a sorting office. Mine's there at the moment. About 82 miles away, so I'd expect to have it in the morning.

Update on mines: arrived at Droitwich2 like 45 mins ago roughly :D this is truely more exciting than christmas

Really? Hmm, must be taking a while to input the order in then, since mine says it was sorted by 23:49 but didn't pop up until about 30 minutes later.

Edited by VEDJ-F

I'm really happy that my order has gone really well XD especially since I only changed the postal method two days ago. Also just to make a note: My CE arrived at that depot around 9pm! Doesn't it feel oddly awesome that all our CEs are in the same spot right now XD