Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

I just got another e-mail off them

"Thank you for contacting us at Amazon.co.uk about your order status.

I understand you have pre ordered the item in the month of September. I've checked your order details in our records and confirm your order is about to complete the shipping process.

I've contacted our shipping department about the order status and understood the package is ready to ship out from our shipping department in short time.

However I can assure there is no issues with the order and it is about to complete shipping process. You will receive the shipment confirmation email by early hours of 4 November 2011 or before that. I see you have selected Priority shipping method as shipping method and your order will be delivered by the end of the day of 4 November 2011."

Hopefully it is here by the end of the day, going to my relative's on Saturday D:

• Thumbs Up 1

I just got another e-mail off them

"Thank you for contacting us at Amazon.co.uk about your order status.

I understand you have pre ordered the item in the month of September. I've checked your order details in our records and confirm your order is about to complete the shipping process.

I've contacted our shipping department about the order status and understood the package is ready to ship out from our shipping department in short time.

However I can assure there is no issues with the order and it is about to complete shipping process. You will receive the shipment confirmation email by early hours of 4 November 2011 or before that. I see you have selected Priority shipping method as shipping method and your order will be delivered by the end of the day of 4 November 2011."

Hopefully it is here by the end of the day, going to my relative's on Saturday D:

Well I think we are all in the same boat described in this email. I will just leave it if they send it today and give me confirmation tomorrow (of course I still wont buy anything more from them) but if not then refund. Oh and I am just tired of it.

I bring news!

I decided to follow up the whole thing with another trip to Amazon chat stating what was going on. About 20 or so minutes later, my order updated to 'dispatched'. Most interestingly though, the tracking information was stating in transit since 12AM, just like everyone else!

I think that this is just an issue with schizo updates. I think you can breath everyone! smile.png

• Thumbs Up 1

I bring news!

I decided to follow up the whole thing with another trip to Amazon chat stating what was going on. About 20 or so minutes later, my order updated to 'dispatched'. Most interestingly though, the tracking information was stating in transit since 12AM, just like everyone else!

I think that this is just an issue with schizo updates. I think you can breath everyone! smile.png

So thats why they got our money? Meaning I can still get it tomorrow or on Saturday *TEARS OF JOY*

I could cry with Joy.... Just left the comp there to go watch tv again and my phone chimed saying I had a new email ... it is the eagerly waited dispatch confirmation.

It's also saying its been with them since Midnight yesterday... so clearly, CS hadn;t a clue what was going on!

• Thumbs Up 1

"Your Amazon.co.uk order has dispatched". Yay. Funny that they mention the Pre-order Price Guarantee in the email next to my order information, yet it did not take effect. Live Chat tomorrow then.

PS: Mine has also been in transit since midnight.

Edited by Lungo

"Your Amazon.co.uk order has dispatched". Yay. Funny that they mention the Pre-order Price Guarantee in the email next to my order information, yet it did not take effect. Live Chat tomorrow then.

That makes 2 of us... god, I'm gonna be playing Generations tomorrow :D

• Thumbs Up 2

I just recived email that my order has been dispached. So we all got served at 12AM today guys :D

• Thumbs Up 1

PS: Mine has also been in transit since midnight.

My Game is dispatched so i'm sorted, also they will refund you the cash back, thats whats happened with My ultimate tenkaichi, i was £39.99 it when down to £37.97 then back to £39.99, 3 days later i got a refund email from them and it turned out they gave back the £2.02, you'll get the money back but not right away

Edited by TaliTundie
  • Thumbs Up 1

Oh and one more thing! Mine will be delivered by UPS not DHL. And thats good! I actually trust UPS ALOT more than DHL. They always phone me before they arrive so I can ask someone to pick it up if I'm not at home for example, they always wait for me or go back after 2 hours so I can pick it up. And most importantly: THEY DELIVER ON WEEKENDS :D

Just checked my emails and it would appear to be on the way too! Hooray!

Where does it say the time that was shipped, doesn't appear to be on my email.

The company who are shipping mine are the Home Delivery Network, I get onto their tracking page but don't see any details other than my address and the expected delivery date.

• Thumbs Up 1

The company who are shipping mine are the Home Delivery Network, I get onto their tracking page but don't see any details other than my address and the expected delivery date.

Yeah found it now.

Amazons my account page isn't the easiest to navigate, it wasn't showing my order unless I changed my settings. Working now and... yup 12am like everyone else.

I think I might do a topic on postage charges since a lot of people are not clued up on what really goes on.

What's a bit weird is HDNL usually scan items when it arrives at certain depots and things, so if it's been in transit since 12am yesterday ( the exact same time Amazon told me the were still waiting on the game from the suppliers), then surely there would have been some other activity on the UPI's

Anyway, roll on tomorrow :D

Guys you not gonna belive this but it seems I will get this tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Estimated delivery date: 4th November
  • Thumbs Up 1

So glad that (almost) everyone's products are being dispatched. Though I feel bad for the unlucky few. Just have hope, and your game will be with you eventually. Roll on tomorrow! -sits in tent-

I guess Amazon just don't like me, because this takes the piss.

So they've sorted everyone else out now, but not you yet? :-O Hope they sort yours out soon. Despite some of these later dispatch notices, it seems everyone's has been in transit since midnight, so I expect yours will be no different.

At 9:37 mine's gone through an Arrival Scan at Droitwich2 UK, Droitwich is a fairly long distance from me but I guess they'll be traveling overnight.