Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

Mine was loaded on to the van at 08:27 this morning. Not had any updates since then.

Doubt you will. The next time anything will happen to the package is when it gets delivered.

Mine was loaded on to the van at 08:27 this morning. Not had any updates since then.

Yeah, the next update you'll get is delivered ! :D

I think that pretty much means it's getting delivered, as on the HDNL website for me, it says it's loaded onto the van and on Amazon, it says it's out for delivery at the same recorded time :)

Ah, wasn't sure. I know some people said theirs was listed as "Out for delivery" and I thought it might still have to update to that.

EDIT: Dur. I've just been checking HDNL and hadn't looked at Amazon again. It does indeed say out for delivery on their site.

Edited by Lucky

I know it's extremely early, but why am I starting to feel a little worried haha.... god, I need to get a grip :P

I know it's extremely early, but why am I starting to feel a little worried haha.... god, I need to get a grip tongue.png

I know what you mean.

Still no 'loaded onto van' message, still at the Edinburgh depot I think

Edited by DSR3

Grrr. Postman just came 5 minutes ago. If they didn't have those stock issues I could have had it delivered before I go to work. Rant over. Carry on tongue.png

Mine just arrived!!!smile.png

Green / yellow van with YODEL on the side for those on the look pout!

It's like christmas.

• Thumbs Up 3

Mine just arrived!!!smile.png

Green / yellow van with YODEL on the side for those on the look pout!

It's like christmas.

Yodel's a different service to HDNL though, isn't it? My PS3 one's coming by Yodel, 360 by HDNL.

Oh dear. Despite rearranging my delivery for tomorrow, my order's now saying it's out for delivery. For some reason the HDNL tracker has 2 listings, though.

Kidderminster Van

Out for delivery - 4 November 2011 10:11:35

04/11/2011 09:09:00 KIDDERMINSTER VAN The parcel has been loaded on to the drivers van

04/11/2011 10:11:00 KIDDERMINSTER VAN The parcel has been loaded on to the drivers van

Yodel's a different service to HDNL though, isn't it? My PS3 one's coming by Yodel, 360 by HDNL.

No they are the same company

I dont know if its in transit yet. It should be but I need to check it and I am at school. Hopefully it will be deliverec beore I get back home.

"Hello Mr Beresford,

Further to our correspondence yesterday, I have now contacted our Fulfilment Centre and can report that the delay is due to the change in payment methods on 3 Nov 2011, which had the consequence of resetting the dispatch process.

Your order is due for dispatch at approximately 18:00 tonight and should be delivered on 5 Nov 2011."

Strange, considering I DIDN'T CHANGE MY PAYMENT METHOD! I give up.

"Hello Mr Beresford,

Further to our correspondence yesterday, I have now contacted our Fulfilment Centre and can report that the delay is due to the change in payment methods on 3 Nov 2011, which had the consequence of resetting the dispatch process.

Your order is due for dispatch at approximately 18:00 tonight and should be delivered on 5 Nov 2011."

Strange, considering I DIDN'T CHANGE MY PAYMENT METHOD! I give up.

OMG! How are their records showing that you changed your payment method when you didn't? wacko.png

4 Nov 2011 08:00:34 AM Edinburgh Van UK Out for delivery

4 Nov 2011 07:03:58 AM Edinburgh Depot UK Arrival Scan

Not here yet sad.png i got to head back to work at 3 D: was hoping for a good few hours

Edited by Southe

So how many people who ordered it on the 31st got this email this morning?

Hello,

We regret to inform you that the following items have been delayed as we are still awaiting stock from our suppliers :

"Sonic Generations - Collector's Edition (Xbox 360)"

Estimated arrival date: December 16 2011

One of Amazon's aims is to provide a convenient and efficient service; in this case, we have fallen short. Please accept our sincere apologies.

What annoys me even more is I cancelled my pre-order like an idiot from Amazon DE when I got a UK order in.

Call my cynical, but will they really get more stock in a month considering there was only one run of 12,000 made of these things?

Sent a few annoyed emails to Amazon but not had any worthwhile reply yet :(

James.

OMG! How are their records showing that you changed your payment method when you didn't? wacko.png

I'm having a guess here, but they took my money out without dispatching. Maybe they attempted to cancel the withdrawal so that they could send the item first. By doing so my order was pushed to the back of the queue and needed to go through the process again? I have no idea.

wow, estimated arrival December 16th ohmy.png ?

Yep! And to be honest, if it definitely WILL arrive then I don't mind waiting, but would their supplier really hold back stock? My theory is they accidentally allowed the product to be back in stock again on the 31st October, meaning none of these orders could be fulfilled.

If anyone who ordered then has theirs out for delivery please let me know to at least clear things up!

wow, estimated arrival December 16th ohmy.png ?
Edited by Blue Blood

I think I've been given the HP Touchpad treatment here, people who ordered when the demand was massively high but chose Super Saver delivery had theirs sent out first, and the people that paid extra for next day delivery got shafted because Amazon dispatches them later and by then the stock discrepancy had caught up with them :(

Is there anyone else who's item is still sitting in their local depots?

EDIT : Scratch that.... It's now on it's way :D

Edited by Ryan91