Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

Mine is said to have been dispatched and is estimated to arrive tomorrow. This is the 360 Collector's Edition via Amazon. Thought I'd mention this, as it seems to have bugged some people regarding whether or not it's getting sent. (As for class delivery, I presume it's first class)

Just been out to check my bank balance and despite my dispatch confirmation 2 hours ago, Amazon's still not taken the money blink.png

My copy of Collectors Edition finally has been dispatched. I got the email at 4:48PM. Pretty late but hell yeah it's finally arriving.

Won't be preording from Amazon again.

I will never use Amazon.co.uk again!

Just been on the phone to them - my item Hasn't dispatched, and I queried my price, apparantly I was charged £71.27 for the item, but the VAT and delievery took it to £92 :S so she completely ignored how I mentioned it dropped to £75.94

Bloody ridiculous!

My copy of Collectors Edition finally has been dispatched. I got the email at 4:48PM. Pretty late but hell yeah it's finally arriving.

Won't be preording from Amazon again.

Money's been taken, CE has been officially dispatched and according to the delivery tracking, it was handed over to the carrier at 12.00am this morning. The delivery estimate says 4th November, so I'm quite certain that it'll arrive tomorrow. Can't wait X3 I hope it'll come early in the morning.

Yup - they've ignored it on all accounts!

She was adament the VAT was part of the delivery charge so I'm absolutely fuming right now.

They've also broke their T's and C's regarding payment though if what I was told was correct - my order hasn't been located yet yet they've taken payment.

I just got the following email from them

Dear Ryan

As our phone conversation, your order should get to you by Estimated Delivery Date: 4 Nov 2011

Edited by Ryan91

Wait! What the hell is going on! Those who got dispatch message still got their money and those who havent recived it yet got their money taken. DA FUCK AMAZON!

• Thumbs Up 1

I'd rather it delivered later on in the day, to be honest. At least if it delivers past 1pm I know someone will be in the house to sign for it, I don't know if my mum will be working a shift at lunchtime tomorrow.

Yup - they've ignored it on all accounts!

She was adament the VAT was part of the delivery charge so I'm absolutely fuming right now.

They've also broke their T's and C's regarding payment though if what I was told was correct - my order hasn't been located yet yet they've taken payment.

I just got the following email from them

If it doesn't that's the delivery charge I'll also be asking to be refunded - they had the thing that if you went to first class or above, you'd get guaranteed delivery for the 4th!

Never before have I had as much problems with them, but it's putting me off using them for good!

Yeah this and fact that they already took the payment and I still dont have my dispatch confirmation oh and combined with fact that I payed 30£ for delivery. And I had relase or next day delivery GUARANTED!!! If they wont deliver it on Saturday I am asking for refund at lest for delivery.

Mine updated to shipped just before 5pm it seems.

People who chose expedited, it's possible theyre using a better courier for yours since you paid more, and they don't update till later. When I chose next day shipping for a 3DS, it didn't update till 1am with the tracking number.

Mine updated to shipped just before 5pm it seems.

People who chose expedited, it's possible theyre using a better courier for yours since you paid more, and they don't update till later. When I chose next day shipping for a 3DS, it didn't update till 1am with the tracking number.

I seriously hope that's the case, or tomorrow, I'll be in some frame of mind :P !

Thats even worse - I mean £30, clearly you're not high priorty or anything you know.

The customer service operative sounded as if she didn't have a clue though, and was obviously reading from a script!

I know I'm ranting and raving but I'm well annoyed

I choosed Highest Priority delivery. If they fail to deliver it then I am asking for refund no discussion. I mean costumer that preordered on first day, with Highest Priority of delivery doesnt get served while lower priority consumers that ordered later (no offense guys but you get the idea) got his money taken but stilk doesnt have ANY confirmation. Its ridiculus.

Even if my game does arrive tomorrow, I'm afraid Amazon have lost another customer. Their customer service has been ridiculous (it's been conflicting stories left right and centre) I'm gonna order somewhere else in the future

• Thumbs Up 1

Even if my game does arrive tomorrow, I'm afraid Amazon have lost another customer. Their customer service has been ridiculous (it's been conflicting stories left right and centre) I'm gonna order somewhere else in the future

It's funny that smaller companies like Grainger Games and ShopTo have managed to get them to people today without any customer service problems.

This whole thing has worn me down. I've just been to Tesco in an attempt to buy it after 12 tonight. "Sorry. Only the BIG games are delivered in to store for 12". Stupid woman.

So after all my emails, I got this one.

"Hello Dan,

Thank you for contacting Amazon.co.uk. One of our aims is to provide a convenient and efficient service and I realise that we have not met that standard in this case. Please accept our apologies. I’ve checked your account, and I can verify that this issue regarding the estimated delivery date of the "Sonic Generations - Collector's Edition (PS3)" is currently being looked into by my colleague Rae. As it is not yet possible to provide you with a resolution, we continue to work hard to provide an update and we still expect to be in contact with you on the date provided by my colleague, November 4, 2011. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience; we want to be sure to address this matter as thoroughly as possible. If you don't hear back from us by November 4, 2011, please contact us again using the following link: (removed).

Moreover, I understand that you have paid an extra amount for us to have this item to be delivered promptly. However, we have failed to do so. In this case, I kindly ask you to contact us back using the following link as soon as you receive the confirmation email that the item has already entered the dispatch process. For us to process a refund for you for the delivery charge of this item (removed) I hope processing a refund for the delivery charge as soon as the item enters the dispatch process resolves your problem. We hope to see you again soon.

Warmest regards, Loureclee"

Any luck with anyone else?

Edited by BinaryRaptor

It's funny that smaller companies like Grainger Games and ShopTo have managed to get them to people today without any customer service problems.

Yeah I've ordered from ShopTo before and had no problems with them. I only ordered from Amazon because it was on nowhere else at the time and I wanted to be sure that I'd actually get a copy