Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

At 9:37 mine's gone through an Arrival Scan at Droitwich2 UK, Droitwich is a fairly long distance from me but I guess they'll be traveling overnight.

Just checked mine and it says the same, but mine happened just over 2 hours before yours.

Droitwich2

Arrival Scan - 3 November 2011 19:36:42

At 9:37 mine's gone through an Arrival Scan at Droitwich2 UK, Droitwich is a fairly long distance from me but I guess they'll be traveling overnight.

Same, except 9:33 rather than 37. Guessing that must be their main depot or something.

Mine's gone through Droitwich too though at 9:07pm. I hope I see it tomorrow morning whilst my family is out and the HD tv would be free and I'd have time to play Generations :D

*Checks where Droitwich is on the map*

Huh, so about 50-60 miles away from Stoke. Good to know. smile.png

Edited by VEDJ-F

The HDNL website refers to it as 'The parcel has been sorted at our hub' so yeah, that must be their main depot. Hoping to see another dispatch message tonight or early hours of the morning, deliveries do travel overnight don't they?

Where are people getting this information? Is it via My Orders on amazon? Or the couriers own tracking?

Where are people getting this information? Is it via My Orders on amazon? Or the couriers own tracking?

Both

Woah! Droitwich isn't all that far from where I live. It's 19.9- 25.6 miles away (depending on the route) by car according to Google Maps. Hope that means it will come in the morning before I go to work.

• Thumbs Up 1

OMG! That's 7.1 miles away from mesmile.png

Just 17 minutes away & I gotta wait until tomorrow? No fair!

Knowing my luck (& knowing HDNL) I'll probably be the last to get mine.

• Thumbs Up 1

Hmmm looks like mine is still in transit. Which is... ok... I guess.

I'll be so happy when this finally turns up and I can stop stressing about it.

Ah, cool. You don't live too far from me then. At least you can go pick it up from their base if it takes too long.

Screw you guys ): Droitwich is 197 miles from Middlesbrough, however is it a direct route on the A1 apparantly, 3 hours and 21 minutes according to Google. BRB GOIN' FOR A RUN.

Ah, cool. You don't live too far from me then. At least you can go pick it up from their base if it takes too long.

Yeah I'll arrive at the depot & they'll tell me it's 'in transit!'smile.png

Need me to pick yours up for you whilst you're at work? Then I could hold it to ransom (for some reason I haven't thought of yet!)

Checking out my profile Shadz? I'll tell you I live in Worcester town center. It's a small world!

Edited by hypermikey

So excited now I know it's so close.

Yeah I'll arrive at the depot & they'll tell me it's 'in transit!'smile.png

Need me to pick yours up for you whilst you're at work? Then I could hold it to ransom (for some reason I haven't thought of yet!)

Ha ha! I think I'll take my chances XD

Mine says it is at DROITWICH2

Where is DROITWICH2?

Next to Droitwich1tongue.png

No seriously, it's their second depot of many is all.

Mine says it is at DROITWICH2

Where is DROITWICH2?

Between DROITWICH Acts 1 and 3.

• Thumbs Up 3

Yeah so now I'm getting worried. Why has everyone elses arrived in this Droitwich place except for mine. Even people not on here that I've asked, they all say it's arrived there.

Mine however still has the 'in transit' mark. And the HDNL website doesn't have any detail other than expected delivery date.

Oh you think so....

Try living in Scotland D: they're gonna take forever

inb4 to be this good takes AGES

Mine says droitwich at 9:30. I live in Scotland so it will take a bit longer to get there obviously but the package should travel overnight, so it should not arrive too late tomorrow!

I can't wait to see what number I get on the ring and I'm really looking forward to the DVD and soundtrack CD.

Checking out my profile Shadz? I'll tell you I live in Worcester town center. It's a small world!

Ya got me XD I live in Brierley Hill, and yes, it is a small world.

• Thumbs Up 1

This is what mine still says...

3 Nov 2011, 12:00:00 AM, WEB CUSTOMER UK, Order has been handed over to the carrier and is in transit.

Ship Carrier HDNL

Tracking Number: ******

Urm... help?