Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't 'in transit' mean it's in a van on the way to you?

Not sure. :3

I dunno.. I found this: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071218134123AADu6Ru

Maybe it will be changed during the day, though..

And thats one of resons why I trust UPS alot more than DHL. What was your estimate? Tomorrow or today. In my mail it says that it will be delivered today.

Estimate is tomorrow.

Any reports of deliveries yet? I am currently staring out my window and every van that I see I get excited, only for it to pass by!

I be waiting downstairs watching tv waiting, but I'm the same, but only when a vehicle enters my car park xD

• Thumbs Up 1

Mine's been at Kidderminster sine 2:26am and it's still not been sent out in a van for delivery. Just another 2 hours and I'll have to head out to work. Hope they send it out soon.

Mine's been at Kidderminster sine 2:26am and it's still not been sent out in a van for delivery. Just another 2 hours and I'll have to head out to work. Hope they send it out soon.

Lame. See if a neighbour will take the delivery if you're out, and then you can just leave a sign on your door asking them to take it to another number.

I dunno.. I found this: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071218134123AADu6Ru

Maybe it will be changed during the day, though..

Estimate is tomorrow.

It was your estimte that Amazon gave you in email right? My estimate is today. It will probably arrive before I'll be back from school (My Dad is waiting for corrier) and if no then I'll check my tracking.

Mines is now out for delivery 8 minutes ago ohmy.png does that mean it's coming now?

Yes it's on it's way to you.

• Thumbs Up 1

Mine has just arrived abut 5 minutes ago! So excited to start opening it! Just in case anyone was wondering, I'm near Nottingham. I don't know how that relates to you guys.

Lame. See if a neighbour will take the delivery if you're out, and then you can just leave a sign on your door asking them to take it to another number.

We live in a flat and we don't know our neighbours, so we can't really trust them with this. Also, HDNL would buzz our number from the main entrance and so no one would be in to open the door for them, unless they got lucky and someone was going in or out at the time. If it doesn't get sent out soon, I'll have to ring up HDNL and see if they can send it to my parents house instead.

Mine has been "Out for delivery" on the Leamington Van since 6:47 this morning. Leamington is approximately 19 miles away. It is currently 9:50am. Perhaps I'm being impatient but I'm maybe a little concerned considering that from what I've read, HDNL have had overwhelmingly negative reception when it comes to delivering correctly and/or on time.

I don't think these couriers are just gonna carry only the CE. They are probably doing multiple deliveries of different kinds.

I;m more concerned its spent the last 2 hours just sitting in a depot.... where the hell is the driver and his van!

I;m more concerned its spent the last 2 hours just sitting in a depot.... where the hell is the driver and his van!

The last statement I got was that it was at edinburgh depot and the status is in transit. Is it the same for you?

Just noticed I can change the delivery date on HDNL's website to tomorrow, so I think I'll do that if there's no change soon.

All I've got is it's been received the Irvine Depot ... the next stage would be it's been loaded into the drivers Van

Mine was out for delivery at 8am should be at home waiting for me if not I'll be extremely gutted shall find out at 11

Edited by Southe

Just rescheduled mine for delivery tomorrow. Got the weekend off, so I'll be able to stay in all day for it tomorrow. At least I've got my PS3 promo to play in the meantime.

So I'm the only Scot having theirs delivered right now?

Mine was loaded on to the van at 08:27 this morning. Not had any updates since then.