Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

I keep saying this in all my posts, but this is fucking shit. Mine isn't being dispatched, it's still pending, I contacted Amazon and got a reply which basically says "Sorry, we fucked up. You can have it on the 5th" Whoop de fucking do. I get charged for expedited delivery and don't get it on fucking time. Time to phone them I think.

Edited by BinaryRaptor

I keep saying this in all my posts, but this is fucking shit. Mine isn't being dispatched, it's still pending, I contacted Amazon and got a

reply which basically says "Sorry, we fucked up. You can have it on the 5th" Whoop de fucking do. I get charged for expedited delivery and don't get it on fucking time. Time to phone them I think.

Wow, that sucks, especially considering half of us here only went for First Class. I guess mistakes happen though. Hopefully they'll at least refund your delivery charge.

Anyone got the xbox 360 collectors edition they wanna swap for the ps3 version??

I ordered the 360 version from grainger games, just picked up my package, got a nice spanky new PS3 version..... great.. no number to call them, n I have to wait for an email reply, which will probably be tomorrow now.. Not a happy chappy here....

September 12th, I know it's not as soon as you guys but it was still close-ish. It just seems weird that it's been like that for so long :/ Hope you guys get your copies tomorrow smile.png

I ordered it on the 11th, so I'm closer to your position in the FCFS queue. :/

Im guessing its gonna be in german i dont think its worth it i cant read it. Although i am aware most of it is pretty much useable by any language

It's the PAL version, which is the same in all of Europe. So there'd be English.

Anyone got the xbox 360 collectors edition they wanna swap for the ps3 version??

I ordered the 360 version from grainger games, just picked up my package, got a nice spanky new PS3 version..... great.. no number to call them, n I have to wait for an email reply, which will probably be tomorrow now.. Not a happy chappy here....

Ouch :/ That's a major fuck up right there. Hope it gets sorted!

It's the PAL version, which is the same in all of Europe. So there'd be English.

oh good, what accounts am i going to need for this ie amazon account, paypal etc since i havent actually done this before?

Setting up an Amazon account is easy. You don't need Paypal, since Amazon directly gets your bank details when you pay for stuff.

Setting up an Amazon account is easy. You don't need Paypal, since Amazon directly gets your bank details when you pay for stuff.

Alright so once the amazon account is set up i will be good to go? Oh one other thing, do i have to sign up on the german site or can i register from amazon UK

Im guessing its gonna be in german i dont think its worth it i cant read it. Although i am aware most of it is pretty much useable by any language

The only difference is the game (Case is written in German) It's still PAL so will play on any other PAL System. As for the other stuff (Book, DVD, Etc) It's all the same & is multi-language.

I can't seem to find the live chat on Amazon UK. Could someone point me in its direction? D:

Here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/contact-us/general-questions.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=&type=emai&skip=true

Alright so once the amazon account is set up i will be good to go? Oh one other thing, do i have to sign up on the german site or can i register from amazon UK

Yeah, you can buy as soon as the account is set up...but I think the account is specific to the domain, so you would have to set it up at the German site to buy the CE from the German branch.

I can't seem to find the live chat on Amazon UK. Could someone point me in its direction? D:

Amazon UK has no live chat to my knowledge. Although I have seen some users here say they've been on one.

The only difference is the game (Case is written in German) It's still PAL so will play on any other PAL System. As for the other stuff (Book, DVD, Etc) It's all the same & is multi-language.

Here: https://www.amazon.c...=emai&skip=true

All I get is the option to E-mail or Phone. =/ Oh well, guess I'll give them a call, but I don't know how I can prove the price has gone down if they claim it hasn't.

Edited by Lungo

Thanks for the help guys. Just tracked it on Amazon's website and mine's also been in transit since 12am today.

All I get is the option to E-mail or Phone. =/ Oh well, guess I'll give them a call, but I don't know how I can prove the price has gone down if they claim it hasn't.

That's bizarre as it was there when I posted. However I just found this out "Live chat sadly isn’t open as long as the other support services, but is Open Monday – Friday 9am-5pm"

So they literally remove the option after a certain time of day.

You guys were all first class? Man Amazon screwed things up! Me and other Priorities Express/Expedited will be pissed off (I am right now actually) I mean I paid FUCKING 30 POUNDS for Priority Express!!!!!

I've been charged and yet it's still 'Prepping for Delivery'... Whether or not this is to be trusted I have no clue. You can see why it seems so on the fritz with everyone. Some have it prepping, some have it dispatched, some have it pending... It's a mess frankly.

If there is no post tomorrow... there will be much rage seeing I won't be able to touch the game until next week.

The thng that mostly pisses me off is that it wont arrive till Monday. And I paid for highest Priority already (tricky Amazon got my money already) its first and last time I buy something from them.

That's bizarre as it was there when I posted. However I just found this out "Live chat sadly isn’t open as long as the other support services, but is Open Monday – Friday 9am-5pm"

So they literally remove the option after a certain time of day.

Ah that makes sense.

I've been charged and yet it's still 'Prepping for Delivery'... Whether or not this is to be trusted I have no clue. You can see why it seems so on the fritz with everyone. Some have it prepping, some have it dispatched, some have it pending... It's a mess frankly.

Yeah mine has been 'dispatching soon' all day. It says it will be here tomorrow though, so as long as that holds true, I'll be happy.

Thanks for the help guys. Just tracked it on Amazon's website and mine's also been in transit since 12am today.

Yeah, funny how they're all in transit at the exact same time. Almost makes you think that they just make these things up doesn't it?

The official time they deliver is 7am-7pm, however they have been known to deliver up to 10.30PM (yes, you read that right)

Yeah, funny how they're all in transit at the exact same time. Almost makes you think that they just make these things up doesn't it?

The official time they deliver is 7am-7pm, however they have been known to deliver up to 10.30PM (yes, you read that right)

It'll be just my luck that they deliver mine while I'm at work 12pm-3:30pm >_<

I'm sending a barrage of emails to them in attempt to get it sorted. My best response?

"Hello Mr Beresford.

(blank)

Thank you for your recent inquiry. Did I solve your problem?"

No!

• Thumbs Up 2