Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

I'm really happy that my order has gone really well XD especially since I only changed the postal method two days ago. Also just to make a note: My CE arrived at that depot around 9pm! Doesn't it feel oddly awesome that all our CEs are in the same spot right now XD

Suddenly I have an image of talking CEs saying goodbye to each other as the truck doors close XD

Oh awesome. My PS3 version with free delivery has been dispatched now too. Delivery estimate is Tuesday for that, but tomorrow for the 360 one.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well I'm getting a bit pissed off and amazingly worried now.

It's still not arrived at the first sorting depo. I've checked all the tracking links and even entered the code on the HDNL site and it gives me nothing.

Is there anyone else thats not had theirs reach the first bloody sorting office?

Sonic Generations is out for PC NOW!

Funny thing is, it's not November 4th.

It's like almost 10pm my time...

Now I need to get $30 Paypal somehow...

Edited by ^DiZnEy^

I do not think this warrants its own topic as I feel relevant discussion is already to be discussed in the following link:

Also, please try to implement at least basic grammar in posts. Here is a quotation from the SSMB Rules, found at the bottom right of any SSMB page:

Type with decent, understandable English with basic grammar. Capital letters, commas and general punctuation is a must.

I modified your post to contain what I would define as basic grammar. Try to do similar for future posts. =)

I was going to lock the topic, but I will rather merge this into the topic where I find the discussion to be more appropriate. ^^

Edit: A new topic was just created and is also appropriate when it comes to the PC release.

As I said in the other thread, I got an email from Amazon at 5PM yesterday saying both of my 360 CE's had been dispatched! Should hopefully be here tomorrow, despite the expected date saying the 5th before.

Good times! :D

Mine's now in Kidderminster (my hometownsmile.png )

Strangely, that's almost double the distance away it was yesterday! *Crosses fingers that it arrives today...& early*

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

Tracking Information:

Carlisle Depot "Possible delay in delivery due to arrival at incorrect carrier facility - 4 November 2011 6:01:09"

So let me understand this logic... it took you 30 hours to put this on a truck... only for it to arrive at the wrong depo!? Hello Amazon! Is geography not one of your GCSE requirements!?

Do you not have access to google maps!? Did the GPS break down!? Did nobody think to listen to your wife and ask for directions!

Look I'll draw you a map!

Amazonisshit-1.jpg

And how much do you wanna bet that it's not got to go back to the main sorting depo instead of the common sense approach and just be mailed to oh I dunno... MY HOUSE!

Right... Calm.... ... At least it's... somewhere... Theres only one thing left to do...

Ladies and gentlemen.

THE COOLWALL!

coolwall2-1-1.jpg

So you sent me generations to a totally different part of the country because you decided not to scan the package along with Shadz and the rest of the maniacs on this forum. This means I won't get to play generations on launch day and it also means that my generations CE is most likely enjoying better weather than me. So for that you go in the seriously uncool... but because this is a total cock up you don't even get to go on the main part of the cool wall, so you sit up there...

Edited by Hogfather
  • Thumbs Up 4

Sounds like that's nothing to do with Amazon and really it's just HDLN buggering things up.

Oh God, I feel sorry for you Hogfather. All that time when others were panicking for nothing and you spent all that time reassuring them that nothing was wrong, and it turns out that they fucked up with yours. :(

And mine's reached the Stoke depo too, so it isn't far from home at all...

(though Amazon for some bizarre reason still choose to use them for delivery's)

A LOT of companies still choose to use HDNL, not just Amazon.

This takes the fucking biscuit.

I have to sort out the new delivery! The company won't automatically re-deliver it to my house!

This takes the fucking biscuit.

I have to sort out the new delivery! The company won't automatically re-deliver it to my house!

The fuck? How the bloody hell did they manage to balls this up quite so terribly? Ugh... feel sorry for you man.

Well I just went onto the HDNL website put in my tracking to see if it said anything different and it says this...

The parcel is at the incorrect Depot (for delivery)

At the bottom theres a new option for me that says "To rearrange the delivery of your parcel to a more convenient date please click change date."

So I click it and I get this...

Your parcel(s) cannot be rescheduled for delivery, please contact customer services on 0871 977 0800

What kind of fucking cowboys do Amazon employ to handle their deliveries?

I feel for you Hogfather, even though my game will come today I do not think I will use Amazon again for pre-orders, hearing of dodgy experiences like yours is enough to put me off.

The comedy that is Amazon and HDNL continues.

When you see a package that has the words "HULL" written in the address, it is normally wise to mail it to... oh I dunno... The HDNL HULL DEPO!?

Yeah, they have a depo in Hull! Hull... WHERE I LIVE!

Looking at HDNL's most epic "Network map" it would appear that they have 3 sorting depos in the UK... two of those are in the South of England, the nearest one to Carlise is in Lancashire. So I bet it'll go to there... then it might actually end up going to my house.

When this will happen though is anyones guess. So I suppose I should be attempting to give HDNL a ring, what a lovely start to the day.

I feel for you Hogfather, even though my game will come today I do not think I will use Amazon again for pre-orders, hearing of dodgy experiences like yours is enough to put me off.

Read: It's not Amazon who have made this mistake. It's the courier. And heck, it was only shipped by courier to guarantee first day delivery because they had stock issues. I order from Amazon all the time and believe me, they're brilliant. They've not done anything wrong this time, apart from the customer service reps not knowing what they're talking about.

Read: It's not Amazon who have made this mistake. It's the courier. And heck, it was only shipped by courier to guarantee first day delivery because they had stock issues. I order from Amazon all the time and believe me, they're brilliant. They've not done anything wrong this time, apart from the customer service reps not knowing what they're talking about.

Fair enough, I cant complain really.