Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

As much as I feel sorry for Hogfather for missing out on Generations on launch day, I don't think this one case of the carrier going off course is enough cause to completely write off Amazon for pre-orders. Blame Amazon for a very unusual cock-up that a different party committed. Very nice.

As for me, everything appears to have gone textbook. I guess everyone's Amazon order of the CE within the UK has the same carrier. Started off on November 2nd, wherever it started. By midnight it arrived in Droitwich, and 24 hours later it made it to Carrickfergus depot. Just on the other side of the large town from me. So in a few hours I'll have my CE. Like Shadzter, I'm very excited to see what number is on my commemorative ring.

Same applies for me! Woke up this morning, and went to track and I saw that my CE had reached the Bristol Depot at 04:00 this morning.

The fact it went in the wrong direction to you is awful though Hogfather >.< And whilst I'm confident that the game will arrive for me today, all this uncertainty, constant chasing up and everything has pretty much destroyed my confidence in online pre-ordering of games. three different games, three different online shops and 3 different problems for all of them. I'll stick to in-store pre-order.

Maybe not the best way to spend a 100th post... but a milestone is a milestone yes?

Feel sorry for you Hogfather :(

I must be tuned in or something - I randomly woke up, and the minute I checked the HDNL website, it was scanned at my local depot

Oh god that sucks so much Hogfather. 8C Is it not possible at all for you to pop out, buy a copy and return it asap for almost full price? That was my backup plan.

For me personally, I am also in the "I can almost taste it" mindset. It arrived in Alyesham just a few minutes ago, which is in my county, literally one district over. Less than an hour away.

Edited by JezMM

Oh god that sucks so much Hogfather. 8C Is it not possible at all for you to pop out, buy a copy and return it asap for almost full price? That was my backup plan.

I don't particually care if I can't play the game on day 1 (although I am a little down that I won't be able to), I can wait to play that.

I just care about the fact that my CE and all the amazing stuff thats inside it is doing a tour of Yorkshire and it's neighbours.

Mine has too.

Also just got off the phone to mum (since I go home tonight and needed to tell her the plan of action for the train). She was wondering why I was so concerned about whether she was available to stay in the house when a game can just fit through the letterbox. ._.

Edited by VEDJ-F

Mine has been loaded onto the (inept) drivers van!smile.png

Same here but with more Nottingham

I CAN ALMOST TASTE IT GUYS AT THE MOST IT WILL BE 2 HOURS UNTIL I GET IT :D

I don't particually care if I can't play the game on day 1 (although I am a little down that I won't be able to), I can wait to play that.

I just care about the fact that my CE and all the amazing stuff thats inside it is doing a tour of Yorkshire and it's neighbours.

Well it is such lovely scenery. Maybe it will arrive with a nice cup of tea and biscuits for you as an apology.

Hey now, don't be presumptiously hatin'! Karma's a bitch.

WAIT I MEAN... KARMA IS SUCH A LOVELY FORCE THAT IS ALWAYS DOING THE NICEST THINGS AND WOULDN'T EVER PUNISH ME BY DELAYING MY SONIC COZ I CALLED IT A BITCH RIGHT. <3 <3 <3

• Thumbs Up 1

Seeing as how we all seem to be getting our updates at the same time (mine on the way too as of 8:13 exactly), they've probably been on there for a while and the site just hadn't updated the info. Which means they might be closer than they seem. Mine's currently all the way in St.Neots, the closest depot to here, around 25 miles away.

Mine's at Stockton and has been loaded onto the van :) Which is much more like it, not far at all! Now I just pray that it doesn't arrive during my 2 hour lectures and if it does, someone answers the door >.<

However, I somewhat guilty to be pleased about mine after hearing about Hogfathers horror story. That is absolutely awful organisation and service, I really hope you get it sorted out asap and any postage charges you paid get refunded.

In other news, the CE that I ordered last week now has an estimated delivery date of December 16th...

Just checked mine and it says it arrived at Kidderminster depot at 2:26am, which is pretty close to me. Hope it arrives this morning before I go to work.

In other news, the CE that I ordered last week now has an estimated delivery date of December 16th...

o.O the hell?! What's it's status on Amazon?

That sucks that HDNL have fucked your delivery up, Hogfather. Hope they can arrange a new delivery for you today.

According to the tracker, mine is "Leamington van. Out for delivery - 4 November 2011 6:47:39". Leamington is about 19 miles from me.

So I presume that it's on the way to my doorstep as we speak? I'm not used to home delivery.

Mine is now registering as Carrickfergus Van - Out for delivery - 4 November 2011, 8:13am.

Its in a freaking van!

Mines in transit! IT should come tomorrow which kinda sucks, seeing as my step dad will be home :X

Maybe I get crazy lucky and it'll arrive today :X Stupid DHL's tracking doesn't work..

Mines in transit! IT should come tomorrow which kinda sucks, seeing as my step dad will be home :X

Maybe I get crazy lucky and it'll arrive today :X Stupid DHL's tracking doesn't work..

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't 'in transit' mean it's in a van on the way to you?

Not sure. :3

And thats one of resons why I trust UPS alot more than DHL. What was your estimate? Tomorrow or today. In my mail it says that it will be delivered today.

Guess what guys?

'Dispatching soon'

Yeah, it said that over 26 hours ago. By the time it arrives it'll be Sonic's 25th anniversary.

@Hogfather - that sucks. I don't understand why your parcel would be any different to the others.

So update from me.

I spoke to a nice lady who said to me

"You don't need to do anything we'll re-deliver it to the right area" (Yeah would have been nice if you had done that the first time!

"The tracking data will update when you enter the code... however it could be Monday that you recieve it now"

If you would all excuse me, I'm off to slay some demons... Or use my punching bag.