Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

I just got the dispatch email from Amazon along with the tracking number. It says "delivery before or on 4th November"

I'm not happy that it's being delivered by Home Delivery Network though, as every time I've had something delivered by them, they always fail to find my address & then they don't tell me either!

As I was writing this a Sonic Generations advert came on the TV from Asdasmile.png

Edited by hypermikey

Mine's been dispatched! Xbox 360 Collector's Edition! -girl scream- This is the moment guys, I'm pitching my tent up... right here...

Had a brief "WHAT" moment when I went on Amazon and it had dissapeared from my orders status, then checked e-mail and yeeeeah mine's dispatched too!

According to the tracking, mine's been in transit since 12:00 (5 hours)

Don't know what time they deliver up to, but I think it's 20:00smile.png

Awesome! That at least confirms that Amazon's order status is worth ignoring :P

Thats too Deep, all the CE's are getting dispatched but normal editions have not yet -_- i best get my game tomorrow, CE sold out before i could cancle the order made in june so i could order CE, eh, i got other games to buy too so i'm happy with standard

On mine it says 12:00 AM, maybe yours does too? Looks like I'ma be getting this in the mornin'!

• Thumbs Up 1

Awesome! That at least confirms that Amazon's order status is worth ignoring tongue.png

Yep. Though they've now updated it, it really should have been updated 5 hours ago.

Imagine if it arrived whilst I was out & I missed it!ohmy.png It doesn't even bear thinking about!

Edited by hypermikey

Just saw that the order had disappeared from my account on Amazon UK's website and then noticed I had a dispatch e-mail at 16:50. I've been charged the correct £77.00 total and it's being delivered by the Home Delivery Network tomorrow. Are they a courier? I ordered First Class, not expedited.

I'll go check if the money's been taken out of my bank.

Just saw that the order had disappeared from my account on Amazon UK's website and then noticed I had a dispatch e-mail at 16:50. I've been charged the correct £77.00 total and it's being delivered by the Home Delivery Network tomorrow. Are they a courier? I ordered First Class, not expedited.

I'll go check if the money's been taken out of my bank.

Yup, they're a courier - most likely because it wouldn't reach you in time via first class :)

• Thumbs Up 1

When did you order it?

September 12th, I know it's not as soon as you guys but it was still close-ish. It just seems weird that it's been like that for so long :/ Hope you guys get your copies tomorrow smile.png

Edited by Gazza3478

Mine's been dispatched to! :D

Though my other one that I ordered last week still says Not Yet Dispatched so it looks like it is on a first come first serve basis but that doesn't matter.

HYPED! Should definetly come tomorrow morning with my One Day Delivery. The tracking says it's been in transit since midnight XD 12:00am

Just put my tracking number in on the Home Delivery Network's site and delivery on or before 4th Nov 2011 and it shows my address, but there are no details under Description, Location, Date or Time.

Yup, they're a courier - most likely because it wouldn't reach you in time via first class smile.png

Thanks. Well that's awesome of them to upgrade us with the lower delivery options.

Just put my tracking number in on the Home Delivery Network's site and delivery on or before 4th Nov 2011 and it shows my address, but there are no details under Description, Location, Date or Time.

Thanks. Well that's awesome of them to upgrade us with the lower delivery options.

I know. They are a shit company that's why.

I got my full tracking info by clicking the link as recommended in the e-mail, looking for orders in the last 6 months, finding Sonic and then just clicking Track This Order or whatever there. You don't even need to enter your tracking number.

HDNL's website doesn't even give me anything 'No events have been recorded for this UPI yet. Please try again later.'

Put it in on Amazon's website, there should be a link to the tracking page on your order details. That should give you what you want, does for me.

On mine it says 12:00 AM, maybe yours does too? Looks like I'ma be getting this in the mornin'!

Mine's been dispatched to! biggrin.png

Though my other one that I ordered last week still says Not Yet Dispatched so it looks like it is on a first come first serve basis but that doesn't matter.

HYPED! Should definetly come tomorrow morning with my One Day Delivery. The tracking says it's been in transit since midnight XD 12:00am

If it's been in transit since midnight, I'm having my fingers crossed for it to arrive by tomorrow. Sure it's only First Class, but they did say the arrival date is for tomorrow.

Edited by Tylky