Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

I'm sure I saw someone say that Zavvi had moved the release date for the PC version to the 3DS release date.

Eitherway, mine still says dispatching soon. They've atleast started the charging process, as my bank has now ring fenced the amount on my credit card.

The 'My Orders'' section says my that my order is 'Prepairing for delivery', but clicking on the order number it says 'dispatching soon'. Didn't notice this earlier. So, will this update when they send it, or when it feels like updating?

Hmm, I don't know what that could mean.

I've heard that somebody received theirs today, while the status is still sitting at Dispatching soon, so chances are , it could have already left

Just checked my bank balance and Amazon's not taken the money yet. My order still says 'Dispatching Soon' too.

When We Charge Your Card

We do not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch your order

Edited by Ryan91

Just checked my bank balance and Amazon's not taken the money yet. My order still says 'Dispatching Soon' too.

Yeah me too, money was taken.

Does anyone know what time Amazon deliver up to?

Okay. Guys dont trust those "Dispaching soon" messages. Better check your Bank account or Credit/Pre-Paid Card.

So I ordered on 8th of September (First day right), my order is to mainland Europe (Poland) and my delivery option is "Priority Express" (highest possible for international orders).

Amazon already took my rings :D So it probably got Shipped along with Blue Blood's and others copies.

My money has also been taken out. I'm hoping for an early delivery tomorrow morning before I go to work.

My Internet Banking shows that no money has been taken out yet, however, I bought Uncharted 3 yesterday and that has not shown up on there either!

If it does not come tomorrow, I will not be a happy man considering I paid the extra 5 pounds for expedited delivery!

Sonic Generations feels so close yet so far away

Edited by DSR3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Kinda glad the game didn't come today tbh. I've just had my driving test (failed :() and have got work in an hour. So yeah, I'd have no time to play it and it'd just be on my mind like all the time.

Kinda glad the game didn't come today tbh. I've just had my driving test (failed sad.png) and have got work in an hour. So yeah, I'd have no time to play it and it'd just be on my mind like all the time.

Better luck next time on test Blue Blood :) Oh and same here. I am really busy with School stuff lately.

My Internet Banking shows that no money has been taken out yet, however, I bought Uncharted 3 yesterday and that has not shown up on there either!

If it does not come tomorrow, I will not be a happy man considering I paid the extra 5 pounds for expedited delivery!

Sonic Generations feels so close yet so far away

Usually with internet banking you get 2 values- Balance, and Actual balance - is both your balances showing no money being taken out?

Usually with internet banking you get 2 values- Balance, and Actual balance - is both your balances showing no money being taken out?

I didnt have any transactions listed but I could tell from "Actuall Balance"

THANK YOU, It looks like the 80 pounds have been taken out!

• Thumbs Up 1

Kinda glad the game didn't come today tbh. I've just had my driving test (failed sad.png) and have got work in an hour. So yeah, I'd have no time to play it and it'd just be on my mind like all the time.

The timing wouldn't seem right either. It's best to get the game on 'Sonic Generations Day', otherwise it's like having a birthday or Christmas present a day before your birthday or Christmas. laugh.png

The store Media Markt had the CE for PS3 today. And a ton of the standard edituons for both consoles.

Checked my account and I too have been charged. I have a day off tomorrow so hope it arrives!

I also had the odd thing today where my order status fluctuated about. Started the day on 'Preparing for Dispatch', then went to 'Preparing for Delivery' and then back to prepping for dispatch again... Ho Hum Amazon. sleep.png

Damn, I just realised that my CE is being sent home, while I'm at Uni, which means I won't get it until December :@

Guess I'll just stick to the Steam version then!

Damn, I just realised that my CE is being sent home, while I'm at Uni, which means I won't get it until December :@

Guess I'll just stick to the Steam version then!

Oh man that's so unlucky :/

I nearly did that right enough!!!!

No sign of money from my account yet but my order for xbox CE has been dispatched as of 2 minutes ago! Order status changed, email received. Expedited delivery. Bring on tommorow!

Halifax are always slow updating the online banking stuff.

• Thumbs Up 1