Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

Add me to the 8th September order brigade. Looks like if they are going to send on "first come first serve" they are going to be checking down to the minute! Oh well, it seems befitting that after such a long wait, there's drama at the final hurdle. I won't pretend it's not interesting watching it all unfold though, it's making an otherwise dull work day, a bit less dull.

I don't know, but what I do know is, we're all in it together!

Strange thing cause Frokenok was one of those who ordered right before they were out and he still recived "that" mail. So majority of copies should be dispatched today.

Only a small part of my chat:

You are now connected to Reshma from Amazon.co.uk.

Me:Could you tell me when this item is due for dispatch?

Reshma:Hello, my name is Reshma, I'll be happy to help you.

First of all please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused regarding this issue.

Further to your email I have researched your order and found that we have not yet received "Sonic Generations - Collector's Edition (Xbox 360) " into our Fulfillment Centre.

Please do understand that sometimes unexpected fluctuations in supply can add time to our original availability estimate.

Me:Do you have a new estimate?

Reshma:I am extremely sorry for the error caused with your order, I would like to assure you that, I will forward this incident to the concerned department and assure that such errors do not repeat in future, and cause a sense of dissatisfaction in our valued customer, please be assured that we will try our best to rectify the error.

Please do note that When we get an order for an item that's not in stock we submit an order to the supplier. We rely on the suppliers for up-to-date information regarding the availability of this item and unfortunately, that's all we have to go by.

In this case we were unable to give you an exact date when we would be able to deliver the order.

I can assure you that we are using every tool at our disposal to get this item for you, and all we can do is "press" the supplier in hopes that we can get this item for you in a timeline as close to our estimate as possible.

If only they could afford to employ people who can speak proper English!

Edited by hypermikey

So PS3 ver. Is there and will be send today and tomorrow while X360 ver. Is Missed in Action. Well it was first to sold out so....... Maybe they took to many orders?

I got a refund from Grainger yesterday so they can't have shipped it before today.

For the CE, I'm not expecting Amazon to ship it till Thurday. Chances are it is going to be delivered via courier. So I honestly believe it'll be given to the courier on the thursday so it can be delivered on friday for release. I wouldn't worry too much.

While I've had books and dvds delivered a week before from them, I've never had it happen with games. They've always arrive on the day, never before. I guess they're stricter with them.

Strange thing cause Frokenok was one of those who ordered right before they were out and he still recived "that" mail. So majority of copies should be dispatched today.

I know it's kinda strange. Well i don't care when i get it. I just want to get it. I haven't ordered from Amazon before(especially out of my country) I want this to end well. All this suspense is bad for my health. T_T

Update! I just got this email:

Hi,

Your Grainger Games web sale will be despatched today using Royal Mail First Class Recorded post.

The Tracking number is [number removed]

Our Invoice number is [number removed]

The following item will be despatched:

MXT - Sonic Generations Collectors Edition (New)

You can track it at:

http://track.royalma...portal/rm/track

If you have any questions please contact us via the web enquiry on the website

http://www.graingerg...wpage=contactus

Simon Robson

Web Sales Manager

Edited by The Stiv™
  • Thumbs Up 2

So PS3 ver. Is there and will be send today and tomorrow while X360 ver. Is Missed in Action. Well it was first to sold out so....... Maybe they took to many orders?

So the 360 version is going to be delayed then...Fanflippin'tastic.

So its 3PM! E mails should go like..... NOW!!!!

I've got nothing.

I hope they send mine today, i ordered on July 6th, it'd be Pi** take if som1 who pre ordered during last month gets theirs dispatched before mine

Judging by mails on previous page I think they will send PS3 ver. Today and rest tomorrow. While X360.... I dunno. Glad to be PS3 user :)

• Thumbs Up 1

It should be noted that order status' can take a while to update too. When I ordered my 3DS with overnight delivery from Amazon, the status didn't change to "Dispatched" until 00:45 in the morning. I thought it wasn't coming!

GUYS, GIRLS, FELLAS I HAVE UPDATE!!!

It now says Dispatching soon! biggrin.png

Well, hope isn't lost yet I guess! biggrin.png

EDIT: Oh yeah, I just realised that you're getting the PS3 version...FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, AMAZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

Edited by KrazyBean14

It now says Dispatching soon! biggrin.png

Collectors or Standard? when did you order?

It now says Dispatching soon! :D

FUCK YEAH!!!! Importing orders prepare!!!!!

AMAZON.jpg

I still have until tomorrow until my estimated dispatch, though.

Edited by MarcelloF
  • Thumbs Up 4

AMAZON.jpg

I still have until tomorrow until my estimated dispatch, though.

Mine and Fro's estimated dispatch is tomorrow too ;)

I ordered on 12th September. Collector's Edition.

It says that my parcel is being prepared and it will be dispatched in the next few hours or days. Note that i have standard delivery.

• Thumbs Up 1

Mine still says "Not Yet Dispatched", with no dispatch estimate. I only ordered it the other day though when it came back in stock so it'll be nearer the end when it updates.

Will be annoyed if it turns out they oversold though, considering I cancelled my order elsewhere to get it cheaper. xD

It says that my parcel is being prepared and it will be dispatched in the next few hours or days. Note that i have standard delivery.

PS3 Version and also i had another update.

I am back to NOT YET DISPATCHED. WTF!!!! T_T

This is getting ridiculous. I 'm out. I will come back later.

Edited by MoDeRn frokenok3