Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

I've just been told by them that their supplier has let them down & they don't know if I'll get it by Friday or not now! WTF!

You know the funny thing about this is that my CE doesn't dispatch until tomorrow.

Dispatch Estimate: 3rd November but they sent me an e-mail today.

EDIT: Oh shit, i don't like the sound of that. I don't like it at all.

Edited by MoDeRn frokenok3

Order Placed 31st October

First Class, Not yet dispatched

Dispatch Estimate: 3 Nov 2011

Delivery Estimate: 5 Nov 2011

Edited by Blue Blood

C'mon Amazon, send the damn thing already!!!!

My body is ready, and you DON'T keep a person who's body is ready WAITING!

Edited by KrazyBean14

I still have:

Order Placed: 8 Sep 2011

Not yet dispatched

Dispatch Estimate: 2 Nov 2011 - 3 Nov 2011

Delivery Estimate: 4 Nov 2011 - 7 Nov 2011

Edited by MarcelloF

Not yet dispatched

Dispatch Estimate: 3 Nov 2011

Delivery Estimate: 7 Nov 2011 - 11 Nov 2011

Standard(yeah i changed it cause low in cash)

EDIT: Also can someone help me out? I have a minor problem. Like i said Amazon sent me an e-mail about my prepaid etc etc.

So i had to revision my payment method. I did it like 5 times and it's still there. It's gonna stay there until Amazon look at prepaid again?

Edited by MoDeRn frokenok3

Ah shit son. This isn't looking good. If it doesn't arrive on Friday I'm probably gonna end up going into a store to buy a standard version until the CE arrives, sell it on later.

My order still says November 4th for delivery, One Day Delivery and Not Yet Dispatched.

MAJORLY confused though, Blackbell got his early, a few people have had developments but Amazon sources say they haven't got them. Why does it seem that Sonic deliveries never go as planned X.x

Edited by ENVY

Not yet dispatched

Delivery Estimate: 3 Nov 2011 - 4 Nov 2011

This is what I've got. I really hope it comes by Friday, or chances are I'll have to wait until over the weekend. Why can't Amazon ever fuck up in a good way? The last item I bought from there told me the item was being dispatched... like 3 days after I received said item ._.

• Thumbs Up 1

STILL no dispatch yet? Damn. Amazon really are taking their sweet time. The chances of a Friday delivery are looking pretty slim given it usally takes 2/3 days to wait for a Amazon delivery.

Ah shit son. This isn't looking good. If it doesn't arrive on Friday I'm probably gonna end up going into a store to buy a standard version until the CE arrives, sell it on later.

My order still says November 4th for delivery, One Day Delivery and Not Yet Dispatched.

MAJORLY confused though, Blackbell got his early, a few people have had developments but Amazon sources say they haven't got them. Why does it seem that Sonic deliveries never go as planned X.x

I really hope we don't have another mess, like with Sonic Colours' Argos pre-order bonus last year.

Guys just calm down. We all know how Amazon is with estimates and relase date. If they asked Fro for his Pre-paid because of problem then they will be dispatched today. At least import orders.

I was told they're "pressing the supplier" for more & orders are dispatched on a first come first serve basis (as it should be.)

I ordered mine on the 8th September.

They seem to be aware of the issue as she preempted many of my questions during our chat & gave me a LOT of "customer service 101" BS.

Edited by hypermikey

So, Amazon Sonic Generations Collector's Editions haven't been sent out yet, but what about those from 35games.co.uk, the Online Commerce group, Grainger Games and Propel Gamer? Has anyone who ordered from those places had their order dispatched?

I was told they're "pressing the supplier" for more & orders are dispatched on a first come first serve basis (as it should be.)

I ordered mine on the 8th September.

They seem to be aware of the issue as she preempted many of my questions during our chat & gave me a LOT of "customer service 101" BS.

I ordered mine on the 8th too!

I think that we'll get our CE on the 5th you guys.

Edited by KrazyBean14

Same. Ordered mine on September 8th.

The dispatch estimate did say November 1st and November 2nd. I'd say wait till 3.00PM and check emails again to see if anything is sent. Usally I get my emails from Amazon around 2.00PM or 3.00PM so maybe if it does get sent, we'll know by about 3.00PM

Edited by BlueEagle21

I ordered mine September 8th too, so mine should be on of the first to be sent out along with you guys.

Is this to do with Collectors or Standard? -.-

Collector's Edition.

Is this to do with Collectors or Standard? -.-

Collectors, well I believe that forms the majority of the discussion but standard orders might apply as well.

Edited by ENVY

Dont know if you heard guys buy Warsaw Airport (close to my house) is closed for today because of emergency landing yesterday. FFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

But almost every airport in Poland have Airmail terminal and another one is just 100 Km away.

Grainger Games website is down <3

Well, aint' that uplifting. Ouch.

Eh, the game's coming later than it should be. I'll live.

Just got updated. Boeing that emergency landed will be moved so airport will be open on 8PM (local time) so 7PM for you guys.

julian:Hello, my name is Julian. I will be happy to assist you today.

Me:hi, umm there has been a few messages going around on the sonic fan boards saying hat UK amazon sent emails saying they have not yet recieved the PS3 version of sonic generations standard and collectors that comes out on friday

i was wondering if this is true

Julian:Thank you for contacting us about this issue.

I can confirm that any information about this rumor or speculation is not true.

We have the items and we are all set for the release day deliveries as per the website information.

We realise that from time to time, customers may hear rumors about us or the products we have that are incorrect and we appreciate you took the initiative to ask us personally rather than speculate.

Edited by TaliTundie
  • Thumbs Up 5