Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

It still says not yet dispatched but I was assured by the guy on the phone that the CE is definately in transit and will arrive on my doorstep Friday at the latest. Then I had an email from the same guy backing this up.

Which version is it you're getting :) ?

It still says not yet dispatched but I was assured by the guy on the phone that the CE is definately in transit and will arrive on my doorstep Friday at the latest. Then I had an email from the same guy backing this up.

360 version.

I wonder what number my ring will have. And I am seriously curious about the DVD. But the statue and the game are the main pull.

360 version.

I wonder what number my ring will have. And I am seriously curious about the DVD. But the statue and the game are the main pull.

Upgraded my delivery from 1st class to expedited. An extra £4 isn't much to increase the chance of me having this for my Day Off on Friday.

Before my estimated delivery was 3rd - 4th November, now I've changed to expedited, it's just 4th November and the dispatch estimate is gone completely too. Interesting stuff..

360 version.

If I could ask what are estimates in your account. I think this will be helpful to some people.

Edited by Verte
  • Thumbs Up 4

I don't know if you can check or not Vete, but have Amazon actually charged you for the order yet?

Edit: Nevermind I see you don't know.

Edited by Hogfather

I ordered Expedited delivery. And I don't know about the second as it came out of my mom's account as it's my birthday present my parents are buying me X3

Edited by Lungo

Well, I've been reassured by a member of staff at Amazon that since mine is First Class Delivery (Xbox 360 CE), I'd get it by Friday. So here's hoping it'd get dispatched by 11pm tonight or at least early tomorrow morning!

My hundredth post!smile.png

Amazon also emailed me earlier after my web chat & phone call. Here's what they had to say:

"My name is Caroline and I work in the Escalation Team.

I’ve checked your order and I can confirm that it’s already entered the dispatch process.

We still expect to deliver your order by the date listed in Your Account: 04 Nov 2011.

If you don’t get your e-mail confirmation by 05 Nov 2011 please let us know by replying to this e-mail and we’ll investigate.

To confirm the status of your order, or to see estimated delivery dates, please visit Your Account at the top of any page on our website or click on the link below:"

This was sent at 17:08 & my account still says 'Not yet dispatched' & estimated delivery for the 4th.

So I'm happy with all the information provided & I think we'll get them on Friday.

Still would've been better if they'd have broken the release date like some others did.laugh.png

• Thumbs Up 1

I definitely haven't been charged yet. However permitting it ships out tomorrow, I'm not too worried. I still have a ridiculous amount of other games to complete, my backpile is neverending.

Would anyone be worried if it wasn't for the fact that we've got a topic full of people gradually getting more nervous?

Thinking as reasonably as possible, could it not be that they're just having problems updating their online orders? If Lungo's (other) order only just got a dispatch notice at 06:44 PM it would indicate that notices are not being sent out the moment they really are.

If that person (I forget their name) did actually get theirs (and they're not joking) and didn't even have payment taken, then it would suggest that there is an issue with amazon's systems or that they don't update orders until a specific time. They probably are all there (which they should be considering those on the EU mainland have theirs) in the warehouse/stock rooms (whatever they're called) and they probably are either on their way or just about to be.

And now hypermikey's post too, I think we're just getting worried because we're watching other people getting worried, they are on their way!

Would anyone be worried if it wasn't for the fact that we've got a topic full of people gradually getting more nervous?

Thinking as reasonably as possible, could it not be that they're just having problems updating their online orders? If Lungo's (other) order only just got a dispatch notice at 06:44 PM it would indicate that notices are not being sent out the moment they really are.

If that person (I forget their name) did actually get theirs (and they're not joking) and didn't even have payment taken, then it would suggest that there is an issue with amazon's systems or that they don't update orders until a specific time. They probably are all there (which they should be considering those on the EU mainland have theirs) in the warehouse/stock rooms (whatever they're called) and they probably are either on their way or just about to be.

And now hypermikey's post too, I think we're just getting worried because we're watching other people getting worried, they are on their way!

Basically the whole "A person is smart, people are stupid" principle? I can dig it.

Basically the whole "A person is smart, people are stupid" principle? I can dig it.

Well I just thought to myself 'if I haddn't come on SSMB today, would I be as worried as I was?' Probably not, when I ordered Dark Souls from Game, I got the email notice on monday, but the game didn't deliver until late Friday afternoon. Yeah it's a different company. But it does suggest that email notifications don't get sent out at the exact same time (if anywhere like the right time) as the item actually does.

Also lets not forget at one point these had a release date of December 1st, there probably is some system error which means their notifications are not working as they should.

• Thumbs Up 1

I got a Dispatch notice at 5:30AM!

Ok, What the fuck xD

Lucky bastard. You ordered at GAME right? We are still waiting for our CEs to get dispached :P Some people broke and canceled orders.

OK, this whole thing is fucked up. Earlier on I sent an email regarding my order. I get this at 5pm -

"Thank you for contacting us at Amazon.co.uk.

From your email, I understand that you would like to know if your order has already been dispatched.

I have checked your order () and I can confirm that it has not entered the dispatch process yet. We are still waiting for the following item to be delivered to us by our supplier:

Sonic Generations - Collector's Edition (PS3)

We still expect to deliver your order by the date listed in Your Account: November 3 or 4, 2011."

So I entered a web chat and pretty much got the same. I asked them if they had the 360 version in stock, to which they replied "we are waiting for stock from our suppliers."

So, how is it that some people here are having theirs dispatched, even before those who ordered first, when there is no stock available?

Lucky bastard. You ordered at GAME right? We are still waiting for our CEs to get dispached tongue.png Some people broke and canceled orders.

Well, Turns out Im on 2nd Class for some reason O_O, Still, As long its here for Friday I don't care :D,

http://www.zavvi.com...s/10567419.html

Release Date: 25 November 2011

WHAT. THE. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- *boom*

This makes me extremely annoyed.

Welcome to when this was first announced. They said from the start that the PC retail version will be released at the same time as the 3DS one.

• Thumbs Up 2

I changed my delivery to expedited just in case. 5 quid isn't to much extra. With this crazy late dispatch thing going I thought i'd make sure it arrives Friday. I don't get how the dispatch estimate is gone though.

Edited by BlueEagle21