Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

TBH all im saying is i'm sorted

Me:no problem

Darlene Mae:Looking into this, the "Sonic Generations" Standard Edition will indeed be released on November 4, 2011.

However, our latest information indicates that "Sonic Generations - Collector's Edition" has not yet been released and the expected release date is not known.

So, finished my own chat. I've been told that they receive stock in time for the release date and I will still receive my order in time for release. They haven't got the stock yet but it will arrive in time for the release date. Seems unlikely to me. I doubt we're gonna get any more information out of them though, let alone straight information since nobodies received the same story. Just sit back and wait.

Edited by ENVY

I hope we get them on release ): Heck, Dreadknux got his early, atleast we know they exist, But I really wouldn't like to wait beyond Friday D: seeing as just waiting till the 4th from the 1st is torture enough

Well I just got off the phone to a lovely Irish lady why confirmed that it's due for dispatch tomorrow & will be delivered on Friday.

She told me about all the release date changes & she obviously knew what she was talking about (unlike that thicko earlier I spoke to on web chat!)

I feel much better now.

I did try to get my postage costs refunded too, but she didn't take the hint!smile.png I can't really complain though as I'm getting mine for £43.95 anyway.

I guess we're all just being impatient as we all want this so much & some of us have just been unlucky enough to get the dick heads from Amazon to chat too.

I'm satisfied with this news & you should all be too.

Roll on Friday (Damn you Rebecca Black! Now that bloody songs stuck in my head!)

Rebecca-Black-Friday.jpg

Edited by hypermikey
  • Thumbs Up 2

I just got of the phone to an "extremely nice" lady who at first told me that it would be dispatched on Friday. Then when I pointed out to her that that was the release date she had to check and then stated that they would be picked up by couriers from Amazon tomorrow for delivery on Friday morning, they've offered to ring on friday to check if it's got here.... here's hoping rolleyes.gif

• Thumbs Up 1

Thursday dispatch for a Friday delivery is pretty late. I've had things be dispatched and delivered a day later before on the odd occasion, but to dispatch everyone's orders tomorrow and expect them all to be delivered on Friday is a bit crazy.

EDIT:

I just got of the phone to an "extremely nice" lady who at first told me that it would be dispatched on Friday. Then when I pointed out to her that that was the release date she had to check and then stated that they would be picked up by couriers from Amazon tomorrow for delivery on Friday morning, they've offered to ring on friday to check if it's got here.... here's hoping rolleyes.gif

As long as I get my order by Sunday, I'm fine with it being a little late.

After that though, rage will ensue.

Thursday dispatch for a Friday delivery is pretty late. I've had things be dispatched and delivered a day later before on the odd occasion, but to dispatch everyone's orders tomorrow and expect them all to be delivered on Friday is a bit crazy.

EDIT:

Did you go with the expedited delivery option? Just checking in case they've upgraded other delivery options because of the late delivery.

Yeah I paid for Expedited, sorry for forgetting to mention that.

How much is expedited?

It's stupid that you have to change the shipping method before you can see how much it is.

Edit: I noticed someone on the amazon forum thing for the 360 CE mentioned theirs was just dispatched.

Edited by Dyne

How much is expedited?

It's stupid that you have to change the shipping method before you can see how much it is.

Edit: I noticed someone on the amazon forum thing for the 360 CE mentioned theirs was just dispatched.

Expedited costs £5.96

I'd probably change mine to expedited delivery, but it would be really annoying if it didn't show up by Friday and having to pay extra cash for it not showing up on time . The delay on the dispatch only makes me unsure if I should change to expedited or not.

Edited by BlueEagle21

I found a good compromise on delivery costs. Change 360 version (the one I'll actually be playing) from 1st class to expedited, change the PS3 version (I don't even have a PS3) from 1st class to free. Simple. :P

Delivery #1: Not Yet Dispatched

Yes that is the PS3 version of the Collectors Edition.

This is my unhappy face ---> =(

Maybe I should order a second with grainger games...

Well I've known sometimes for Amazon to dispatch items at 11pm UK time ( had a few dispatch emails from them then), so I guess, a dispatch today is still possible

Well I've known sometimes for Amazon to dispatch items at 11pm UK time ( had a few dispatch emails from them then), so I guess, a dispatch today is still possible

I hope smile.png

This whole 11pm stuff happened with my Ultimate Tenkaichi last week

Edited by TaliTundie

and 11pm would still make it likely for a Friday delivery - a dispatch tomorrow would be cutting it too fine!

and 11pm would still make it likely for a Friday delivery - a dispatch tomorrow would be cutting it too fine!

It would make it.

The only exceptions might be some areas in the channel islands and maybe Northern Ireland.

I think I might wait until around midnight then, if I'd not heard/got anything I may need to look into other options... even if those options are imports... this will not make me happy.

You know what guys? I ain't even mad. I mean you cant have everything at once. I waited 2 years for aniversary game and I will wait some more. Its not big deal. As long as I will recive it on Tuesday or Monday (Yes next week) I wont be mad. And if it arrives on Friday or Saturday then I will be happiest man ever. And that Collectors Edition is totally worth wait.

Well, maybe you're satisfied, but a lot of people ordered it with the expectation that it'd get to them on release date, since that's what Amazon had stated.

Well, maybe you're satisfied, but a lot of people ordered it with the expectation that it'd get to them on release date, since that's what Amazon had stated.

Same here. But it doesnt mean I will go RAGE about it. And since I am importing I never expected this on relase date but you UK guys have reason to RAEG!

I was phoned by Amazon this morning and they said that mine would be delivered tomorrow or Friday as it has definately been dispatched. I hope it's tomorrow :3

I was phoned by Amazon this morning and they said that mine would be delivered tomorrow or Friday as it has definately been dispatched. I hope it's tomorrow :3

What does your online order say?

Does that say dispatched or is it still pending?

Correction!

I placed my order on 8th September. So even earlier than lots of people there. Still not yet dispatched with Dispatch Estimate: 3 Nov. and Delivery Estimate: 5-8 Nov.

Note that site says that they have recived my order but it isnt dispatched. But since its not first time Amazon fails to update order I'll just wait.

What does your online order say?

Does that say dispatched or is it still pending?

It still says not yet dispatched but I was assured by the guy on the phone that the CE is definately in transit and will arrive on my doorstep Friday at the latest. Then I had an email from the same guy backing this up.