Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

Heh, Amazon has the CE back in stock now too. Tempted to try and cancel my grainger games order and put one in at Amazon. Means I can save £25.

Amazon (American branch) is guaranteeing free release-date delivery to Prime customers for the PS3 game at least.

On the other hand, they've booted the 3DS version to March 31,2012. Apparently they didn't get the memo about a November release for that one. At this rate, my local Walmart may actually have the game in stock before Amazon gets their act together - this Walmart can be as much as a week behind on major games and doesn't get minor ones at all. (Around here it's Walmart or drive an hour+; that's why I like internet shopping. I bought a lawnmower from amazon with free two-day shipping to my door, rather than having to pay delivery or borrow a truck to get it home.)

So they probably didnt update my order but Amazon.co.uk says:

Dispatch Estimate: 3rd Nov.

Delivery estimate: 5-8 Nov.

Note that its CE with Priority (Highest avlaible for imports) Express delivery to Poland. I bet it will come on Friday but I lost all hope for Thursday delivery.

Amazon UK are precdicting a Thursday shipping for those with super-saver delivery, and have no shipping estimate if you've got first class.

• Thumbs Up 1

Amazon UK are precdicting a Thursday shipping for those with super-saver delivery, and have no shipping estimate if you've got first class.

Yours is expedited I guess, a step above first class. And cause it's going to Poland the shipping will be a little different. Don't worry tongue.png

Note to US fans, if your looking to get your Generations on asap in the US and were good enough to resist those broken streetdates - GameStop should be doing a midnight opening on *Monday* night (For Uncharted 3 lol) and Generations *should* be available from then on if you have a preorder (and I imagine some walk in's...)

Edited by Metal-Hedgehog

I want huge sales for this game.

Also just for the record. Priority for me

Dispatch: November 3rd

Estimate time i get it: 4th or 5th November. I guess 5th probably cause i am not very close t othe air-port.

Also the delivery comes automatically to the house right? I have payed everything through Amazon.

I mean it says that i pay Postage and packing and for VAT.

Looks a dead cert that Amazon UK won't be dispathing until we're into November.

Edit: That was to no-one in particular.

Edited by VEDJ-F

I want huge sales for this game.

Also just for the record. Priority for me

Dispatch: November 3rd

Estimate time i get it: 4th or 5th November. I guess 5th probably cause i am not very close t othe air-port.

Also the delivery comes automatically to the house right? I have payed everything through Amazon.

I mean it says that i pay Postage and packing and for VAT.

Same for me. But I live VERY close to Airport with Air Mail (Living in Capital Rules!) so I should get it on 4th. But if DHL fails then I'll just ask someone or go to Cargo and pick it up.

Since this is the release date thread, I guess I should inform you guys that Amazon/Nintendo Power both state that the 3DS version is delayed until March 31st, 2012

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=sonic+generations&x=0&y=0#/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=sonic+generations+3ds&rh=I%3Aaps%2Ck%3Asonic+generations+3ds

I'm hoping to get my game by Thursday or Friday, fingers crossed! (By the way, I also pre-ordered from Amazon UK, the Collectors Edition.)

I'm hoping to get my game by Thursday or Friday, fingers crossed! (By the way, I also pre-ordered from Amazon UK, the Collectors Edition.)

I think the first class delivery is only an extra £1.60 - if you can afford to add anything extra onto your price, it'll be well worth it :P

I'm not sure if I'm able to now. Is there a possible way to keep the order and change it's delivery?

EDIT: I've managed to change it, should be here on Friday now! That's my afternoon and evening sorted. I'm very excited now!

Edited by Tylky

I'm not sure if I'm able to now. Is there a possible way to keep the order and change it's delivery?