Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

Heh, cool. I was really hoping someone would stand the statue next to the games case for a proper size comparison. It's apparently 15cm tall, same as the 20th Anni Joypolis one, but the base is taller and it looks like that's included.

Also they have multiple merch kitties!

Yowch! Stiff competition for Hogfather.

Hogfather, you know what you must do.

rambo_19949.jpg

Politely ask them to show less of their cats in the most inconspicuous way possible. Or team up for Mega Merch Kitty Madness.

Not poseable, they just come off the base. And check out this unboxing. Over 30 minutes long, but a good look at everything. Also they have multiple merch kitties!

Edited by VEDJ-F

438734746.jpg

Official, the Korean version.

Very funny got a month before the Japanese.

So also the original soundtrack was released, only in another form.

• Thumbs Up 3

It's looking likely that Amazon won't be shipping them until tomorrow ...

It's only 2 in the afternoon. Give it a little time.

It's looking likely that Amazon won't be shipping them until tomorrow ...

I was just about to post the same thing.

The wait is killing me!!!angry.png

I'm not watching those unboxing vids on youtube as I want the pleasure of opening it & discovering all the goodness for myself.smile.png

I've got no way of tracking mine, as I pre-ordered from GAME without a account, so Im hoping I'll get a E-Mail when its dispatched...

I've got no way of tracking mine, as I pre-ordered from GAME without a account, so Im hoping I'll get a E-Mail when its dispatched...

It's always worth making an account if you're gonna order with them. But yeah, they'll email you when it's been sent off.

It's always worth making an account if you're gonna order with them. But yeah, they'll email you when it's been sent off.

Ok, Thanks for that, now Im gonna go and mash the refresh button on my E-Mail page... lol

I was just about to post the same thing.

The wait is killing me!!!angry.png

I'm not watching those unboxing vids on youtube as I want the pleasure of opening it & discovering all the goodness for myself.smile.png

Yeah, it looks like Amazon will be sending them out tomorrow, so I'm doubting a Thursday delivery now.

Ah well, kinda disappointing but from my point of view I'm actually glad :) Friday means I have WAY more time to sit and enjoy the game

Friday's bad for me. Me and my wife will be at work when the postman comes midday, so I'll have to go collect it from the sorting office Saturday morning. At least the sorting office is open as early as 6-7am (I forget which exactly) and I have the whole weekend off :D

I got Generations today. Liking it so far. My British friend said he got his copy dispatched today from ShopTo(.net?) so he will definitely get it tomorrow.

So hyped I booked the Friday off to have a day of it, so if it doesn't arrive by then I'll be gutted. At the same time if it gets here on Thursday, I'll just have to sit and look at it taunting me, as I'm not starting early and cheapening Generations Day. Might even make chilli dogs from the recipe in the 20th anniversary Games Master mag! Anyone know any good Sonic themed cocktails? I guess something and curacao would fit.

(babbling from anticipation)

My copies still haven't been dispatched yet. So much for a Thursday delivery. Oh well. Fridays are my day off anyway so i'll have plenty of time to play the game then.

Anyone know any good Sonic themed cocktails? I guess something and curacao would fit.

(babbling from anticipation)

Here you go laugh.png

http://www.dorkly.com/article/6079/7-videogame-drink-recipes-from-the-drunken-moogle

074930256ff7b3a3c232d46674c48f77.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog shot)

Ingredients:

1 part grenadine

2 parts Menthomint Schnapps

4 parts Blue Curacao

Directions: Pour in the grenadine first. Then layer the Mentholmint schnapps and Blue Curacao on top, in that order. Take it down faster than the Blue Blur himself.

• Thumbs Up 2

Mine hasn't been dispatched today either, fingers crossed that it'll dispatch tomorrow and arrive by Friday.

Plus, I'm loving that cocktail thingy, might give it a try sometime. wink.png