Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

So they get the collector's edition AND the hat I'd never wear yet received for free without preordering Colors anyways?

Sega, you're twisting the knife. 8(

I can pre-order from there too. They have Greece in the list! Yippee!! :D

I can pre-order from there too. They have Greece in the list! Yippee!! biggrin.png
Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 1

Damn it, price is too high, i got 3DS games i wanna buy, looks like ima have to stick with the regular PS3 version i pre-ordered

Be careful though, with any imports from outside the EU you can get stung with high import charges. And especially since this will be big and heavy, you're almost guaranteed to get charged. You'd be much better off buying it from Germany.

Oh btw, has there been any actual word on how many of these are going to be made yet? I'm really hoping I get a low number on my ring!

Good advise! The import charges will be really high if i order outside Europe. Yeah Germany and UK is the way to go for now.

Be careful though, with any imports from outside the EU you can get stung with high import charges. And especially since this will be big and heavy, you're almost guaranteed to get charged. You'd be much better off buying it from Germany.

Oh btw, has there been any actual word on how many of these are going to be made yet? I'm really hoping I get a low number on my ring!

No but some stores in AU said that they can preorder 6 per actuall store. I bet Amazon.co.uk will get like 100-150 copies (I know wishfull thinking).  Oh about Ring Number I would love to have some 1 or 2 digit number.

Edited by HUNTER297

No but some stores in AU said that they can preorder 6 per actuall store. I bet Amazon.co.uk will get like 100-150 copies (I know wishfull thinking). Oh about Ring Number I would love to have some 1 or 2 digit number.

I think Amazon UK's got way more than that. By early yesterday morning they already had 100 orders referred through our website alone for it, and today they have still not sold out.

I think Amazon UK's got way more than that. By early yesterday morning they already had 100 orders referred through our website alone for it, and today they have still not sold out.

Oh wow, you can check the number of referrals they had from you? That's pretty awesome. TBH, I'd love for these to be sold out almost everywhere before release. I hate seeing CEs being sold cheap because nobody wants them

It's official. I'm getting the Collector's edition. *High-fives brain for choosing the best game.* Now I know most of you Americans are pissed off because SEGA aren't releasing it in the USA. Well.. I agree. I think that SEGA are just a tiny bit retarded for forgetting to bring it to the Red, White and Blue, but they aren't leaving you out entirely. You already have the Sonic 20th Anniversary Figures before us. The only way we can buy them is spending another £16 for postage just for one of those Classic Sonic and Motobug packs. SEGA will most likely announce a Collector's Edition exclusive to the USA sometime soon.

Maybe something like Tobbii's mockup, except with a exclusive statue.

sonicgenerationsce.png

P.S: HELL YEAH! 200th POST! :DDDDDDDDD

You can check it? Thats pretty cool feature. I hope Amazon knows how many copies they will get. Someone told me that some 3DS preorders were canceled because small ammount of copies.

It's official. I'm getting the Collector's edition. *High-fives brain for choosing the best game.* Now I know most of you Americans are pissed off because SEGA aren't releasing it in the USA. Well.. I agree. I think that SEGA are just a tiny bit retarded for forgetting to bring it to the Red, White and Blue, but they aren't leaving you out entirely. You already have the Sonic 20th Anniversary Figures before us. The only way we can buy them is spending another £16 for postage just for one of those Classic Sonic and Motobug packs. SEGA will most likely announce a Collector's Edition exclusive to the USA sometime soon.

Maybe something like Tobbii's mockup, except with a exclusive statue.

*Image*

UK, France, Norway, the Netherlands and many other countries are all getting it :P

It's really seeming unlikely that they'll do anything special beyond the pre-order DLC in America. I would have expected them to announce it along what the SOE region stuff.

You can check it? Thats pretty cool feature. I hope Amazon knows how many copies they will get. Someone told me that some 3DS preorders were canceled because small ammount of copies.

Only Shad can check it? Or we can check as well? LoL i want to check it too from time to time.

Only Shad can check it? Or we can check as well? LoL i want to check it too from time to time.

It's an affiliation between Amazon and TSS. Not something publicly viewable I think.

usa-flags.gif

America isn't the only country with a red, white and blue flag. It was just a joke, I knew what you meant.

• Thumbs Up 1

As Blue Blood said, it's an affiliation thing between TSS and Amazon. I can't check it, but the Admins (e.g. Dreadknux and bmn) can. I was told about it yesterday. Don't go pestering them for info tongue.png

• Thumbs Up 1

I've got over America not getting the CE. I mean I really wanted it, but not enough to go through the trouble of importing for extra $ and having to worry about finding a way to get rid of the import copy of the game, etc. Maybe I'll be able to pick up one or two of the collector items on ebay.

Anyway has Nov 1st been confirmed as the US release date yet? I have it preordered on Amazon but they still haven't put up a release date delivery option. I'm not waiting any extra days for shipping so I guess I'll cancel the Amazon preorder and head over to Gamestop to preorder.

As Blue Blood said, it's an affiliation thing between TSS and Amazon. I can't check it, but the Admins (e.g. Dreadknux and bmn) can. I was told about it yesterday. Don't go pestering them for info tongue.png

Oh i see. ph34r.png That's really cool! Don't worry Shad i won't ;)

Anyway has Nov 1st been confirmed as the US release date yet? I have it preordered on Amazon but they still haven't put up a release date delivery option. I'm not waiting any extra days for shipping so I guess I'll cancel the Amazon preorder and head over to Gamestop to preorder.

November 1st is confirmed. Amazon UK ship prior to release date to ensure you get things on time. I'd assume Amazon US does the same.

• Thumbs Up 1

November 1st is confirmed. Amazon UK ship prior to release date to ensure you get things on time. I'd assume Amazon US does the same.

Oh, it has? Cool thanks! They've never shipped anything early for me. Without release date delivery it will most likely not arrive for an extra couple of days. Sometimes they won't even ship until a few days after the game released. I'm talking about the free shipping option here. Maybe it's different for the pricier shipping, but I might as well just get it from Gamestop because the extra cost of the faster shipping negates the no taxes and then some.

I'll give it another couple of weeks. Amazon could still put up the option and maybe even a $10 credit for buying from them. If they don't have it up by the middle of Oct I guess I'll cancel and go with Gamestop.

I heard Amazon.co.uk usually dispatch and send items 3-2 days before relase. If thats the case then there is high chance I will get my CE on Relase Date :D (Priority Delivery probably via Air Mail. And I live near/in Capital, 15Km from biggest Polish airport where Air Mail is delivered :D )

Edited by HUNTER297

I've pre-ordered it myself a couple of nights ago on Amazon.co.uk.

I've noticed something here, that people were going pre-order on Amazon, but cancel it when the CE gets listed on GAME's website. Why?

I've pre-ordered it myself a couple of nights ago on Amazon.co.uk.

I've noticed something here, that people were going pre-order on Amazon, but cancel it when the CE gets listed on GAME's website. Why?

Probably because of the reward card points scheme. I can't see GAME selling it as cheap as Amazon though, and any points earned likely won't balance out the price difference. If they do, then cool. But Amazon usually beat them on price.

Probably because of the reward card points scheme. I can't see GAME selling it as cheap as Amazon though, and any points earned likely won't balance out the price difference. If they do, then cool. But Amazon usually beat them on price.

I've ordered my CE from Amazon, 360 flavor with Expedited delivery. Considering it's due for release on the 4th of November and I have ordered Expedited delivery, I've wondered when it would be delivered for? Early? On the 4th? I've never really ordered online before so I am very unfamiliar with the whole shebang.

Also, I'd be more than happy to scan-up the Art Book if people want that as I have a high-quality scanner. Just wanna share the goodness is all happy.png

• Thumbs Up 2

I've ordered my CE from Amazon, 360 flavor with Expedited delivery. Considering it's due for release on the 4th of November and I have ordered Expedited delivery, I've wondered when it would be delivered for? Early? On the 4th? I've never really ordered online before so I am very unfamiliar with the whole shebang.

Also, I'd be more than happy to scan-up the Art Book if people want that as I have a high-quality scanner. Just wanna share the goodness is all happy.png