Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

After some detective work, I'm wondering on the size of the statue. I'd assume it would be about the same size as the 15th anniversary figure, but I'm not too sure. The Duke Nukem Bust that was included in the Balls of Steel edition appeared to be rather large, as seen here

http://www.blogcdn.c...eel-na-530w.jpg

But in reality, the released version was around 4 inches. Looking at the box sizes featured in both the Sonic CE and DN:BoSE, I'd say they were the same, meaning the statue will be around the same size, maybe a little bit bigger. The ring looks like it's about the size of a paper weight, but now it may be the size of a figure accessory. If this is correct, I can see this dropping in price to around £69.99/£74.99

I'll still pay whatever price that want for it though tongue.png

The figure doesn't look very big at all really. Huge image follows:

6124133340_de4befeebe_o.jpg

You can tell by looking at the shine and detailing. Everything looks rather grainy, implying that it's been blown up in size.

I hope it's fairly large. 4 inches would be a bit disappointing.

Speaking of price drops, Amazon will notify me if they drop the price, right?

It's probably is quite small. Hopefully SEGA will show us some pics of the real thing soon. And yeah, Amazon will not only notify you of price drops but they'll also automatically reduce the amount they're going to charge you. And if the price rises again, they'll still only charge you the lower amount.

Edited by Blue Blood

Who the hell uses a strategy guide anymore?

I dont use them. They are great source for artworks and character profiles.

I will wait for opinions about it and then order it. If it has stuff like Character profiles etc. its instant buy for me.

It sounds like the strategy guide will have character profiles.

Learn about Sonic and his friends, past and present

http://www.play.com/Books/Books/4-/23141425/Sonic-Generations-Official-Strategy-Guide/Product.html?searchtype=allproducts&searchsource=0&searchstring=sonic+generations&urlrefer=search

• Thumbs Up 2

Boom, pre-order in for the 360 collectors version. Haven't been this hyped for a game in a LONG time.

I even love the special box it comes in. Matches the boxes I got my Kid Robot white-set Gorillaz figures in.

(that probably means nothing to anyone apart from maybe Azukara)

Funnily enough it was only this morning I thought it was about time to pre-order and popped into this thread to see if there were any good bonus incentives anywhere, few hours later I'm sorted with more than I ever expected.

Also my sympathy to the U.S/Canada folks but I'm sure they are a-cookin-up something for you!

Also my sympathy to the U.S/Canada folks but I'm sure they are a-cookin-up something for you!

No worries, I ordered from Germany. cool.png

Going off what the plastic quality appears to be, I'd say we're looking at a figure that's about 3 to 5 inches tall. A little disappointing, but cool non the less. The ring (including the glass) looks to be about the same size, or maybe a little smaller.

Still, what do you think we'll have on the CD? A wide selection? The originals of Generation's levels? A small selection of what is actually IN Generations, much like the Final Fantasy CDs?

Honestly? It might sound a bit odd, but I'm looking forward to the documentary. There, I said it. Does that make you view me as any nerdier? Probably.

• Thumbs Up 1

Honestly? It might sound a bit odd, but I'm looking forward to the documentary. There, I said it. Does that make you view me as any nerdier? Probably.

Not really, I'm quite curious to see 'who' will be on it, reason being would be a number of lines on Sonic Wrecks. Specifically...

AAUK has said he “had a hand” in the documentary and CD, not sure what he means by that but I’m willing to bet he’s ensured awesomeness.

- The documentary will features ‘some people you know’.

Mexico pre-order bonuses

Sonic X keyring and DLC at Blockbuster Game Rush:

http://s1205.photobu...cKey_Gamers.jpg

http://twitter.com/#...839320331137024

http://www.blockbust...sp?nParam1=2532

EDIT:

I misunderstood. Both the keyring and DLC are available at Blockbuster Game Rush.

Poor Mexico. Although it's not kosher, America gets something infinitely better: a wallet.

Seriously, I bought a classic Sonic wallet yesterday, and the in-lay had the 20th anniversary logo on it. It actually surprised me a bit.

But I feel loved. Thank you so much, SoA.

Poor Mexico. Although it's not kosher, America gets something infinitely better: a wallet.

Seriously, I bought a classic Sonic wallet yesterday, and the in-lay had the 20th anniversary logo on it. It actually surprised me a bit.

But I feel loved. Thank you so much, SoA.

That does looks pretty awesome.

Preordered my CE at Amazon.co.uk with express delivery :D

I hope you will manage to get your copy too frokenok. And same for rest of you guys!

I really hope the US gets a sweet collector's edition of some sort. I've never bought a special/limited/collector's edition of any game yet, but I am seriously considering it if the US gets one for Generations.

Hey guys! I just thought of something. What if the USA collectors edition comes with a limited edition ice statue? That way, we will be equal! It's not like it melts!

01.jpg