Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

Sometimes paying for the top delivery service means you won't have the chance of getting it early via Royal Mail, as the item might be delivered via courier on the day of release to guarantee you get it on release day.

That's fine by me smile.png As long as it arrives on the 4th and the statue arrives in one piece and everything is there I'm fine with that.

Yeah, I think that I might even sacrifice the chance of early delivery to ensure it comes in tip-top condition. Royal Mail (and City Link) can be rather heavy handed. But, if you change your mind Verte, standard or free delivery might see the game arriving a day early.

Not sure if it's old news or not, but it appears that the 3DS version of the game has been taken down on the GAME website, can't find it anywhere!

That aside, my preorder for the collectors edition is in, cannot wait :D!!!!

Edited by Ryan91

Not sure if it's old news or not, but it appears that the 3DS version of the game has been taken down on the GAME website, can't find it anywhere!

That aside, my preorder for the collectors edition is in, cannot wait biggrin.png!!!!

Uh yeah. Let me know if the US gets a collectors edition. This topic depresses me a little since I can get it.

I've pre-ordered it myself a couple of nights ago on Amazon.co.uk.

I've noticed something here, that people were going pre-order on Amazon, but cancel it when the CE gets listed on GAME's website. Why?

I've pre-ordered it myself a couple of nights ago on Amazon.co.uk.

I've noticed something here, that people were going pre-order on Amazon, but cancel it when the CE gets listed on GAME's website. Why?

I don't feel like taking the chance of changing if Game.co.uk sells the CE. I hope I bagged it on Amazon, but I'm worried if I cancel it and go for Game, I'll be too late. Besides, I have never had problems with any of the stuff I've bought from Amazon.

Edited by Major Ziggy

I've just asked GAME, Gameplay and HMV via Twitter if they'll be stocking the Collector's Edition. I'll let you guys know if I get a response.

Here are the links if you would also like to ask:

http://twitter.com/#!/Gamedigital

http://twitter.com/#!/gameplaycouk

http://twitter.com/#!/hmvtweets

• Thumbs Up 1

I've just asked GAME, Gameplay and HMV via Twitter if they'll be stocking the Collector's Edition. I'll let you guys know if I get a response.

Here are the links if you would like to also ask:

http://twitter.com/#!/Gamedigital

http://twitter.com/#!/gameplaycouk

http://twitter.com/#!/hmvtweets

I think people have been able to put down pre-orders for three different versions in store for a few weeks. It's really good that the GAME Group exclusive isn't the CE. They'd hike the price to extremes.

Thanks Shad. You know i want for more stores to have the Ce cause that raises the chances for one of my local store to bring it too. :D

It's been a daily ritual for me since it was announced, to check various places like play.com, game/gamestation and one or two other locations.

I bet Sonic Merchandise really wishes they had a website working right about now eh?

I bet Sonic Merchandise really wishes they had a website working right about now eh?

When they announced this, I almost expected it to be a Sonic Merchandise exclusive in Europe. Then I realised the site is still coming soon. I really, really want it to launch already! This CE would have been a great way for them to ramp up interest.

Edited by Blue Blood

When they announced this, I almost expected it to be a Sonic Merchandise exclusive in Europe. Then I realised the site is still coming soon. I really, really want it to launch already! This CE would have been a great way for them to ramp up interest.

Is Sonic merchandise a Sega UK related site? or just a related UK site that some folks who are HUGE Sonic fans have?

Is Sonic merchandise a Sega UK related site? or just a related UK site that some folks who are HUGE Sonic fans have?

From what I remember this site was registered by SEGA UK (they pretty much take care of whole Europe) and it was confirmed by AAUK. Correct me if I am wrong tho.

I just this minute received an email from Amazon, with the date range for the delivery of Sonic Generations: Collectors Edition (PS3).

Estimated arrival date: December 03 2011 - December 06 2011.

Edited by Major Ziggy

Hey guys, look what Amazon just told me via E-Mail:

Hello, We have received new release date information related to the order you placed on September 08 2011 (Order #private).

Please be advised that we have a revised delivery date for the items you ordered on September 08 2011 (Order #private).

"Sonic Generations - Collector's Edition (Xbox 360)" Estimated arrival date: December 01 2011

If you've picked Expedited Delivery as your delivery speed then you'll be playing it the same time as the Americans or the day after. wink.png

EDIT: Wah...I can't read! It said December...not November T_T

Edited by KrazyBean14

I got:

"Sonic Generations - Collector's Edition (Xbox 360)" Estimated arrival date: December 02 2011 - December 03 2011

I doubt it's true, though.

I ain't recieved an email about this yet :huh: And even then this better not be true. I don't fancy the idea of waiting a whole month to play Generations. I hope they've made a mistake and put December instead of November.

Yeah, I'm rather confused as well. Amazon sent me the same email. Granted they still have the regular version up for a November 30th release, they've most likely just made a mistake.

Just checked my orders and it's changed to this now like the email says.

H6z1a.png

I'm sure they will change it soon but if not bleh I'm ordering one from Game instead if they are doing them instore.

Edited by Shaddix Leto Kroft

"Sonic Generations - Collector's Edition (PS3)"

Estimated arrival date: December 01 2011

But if I go to my order history page...

Dispatch estimate: 27 Nov 2011 - 28 Nov 2011

Delivery estimate: 30 Nov 2011 - 1 Dec 2011

Yet the normal version all over the place is November 4th?

This must be a mistake right?

Well if another site offers a better date, you can bet I'll be switching pre-orders.