Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

Ditto, if we're lucky enough to get something as good, or similar, then I'm totally canceling my pre-order in favor it.

I still think there's a chance.

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I am in Europe and i still haven't pre-ordered mine. Dad i hate your policy for NO CREDIT CARDS!!! FUUUUUUUU

lol and truth be told they said that they have a limited stock like Blue said.

You got Shadic wrong. He meant MightyApe is sold out. That New Zeeland shop that is one of 2 ways for US fans to get their hands on it.

I just checked Amazon.co.uk and they are still taking preorders.

YOU CAN STILL GET YOUR COPY!

• Thumbs Up 1

I'll hold off and wait for the US CE, I mean, SEGA isn't crazy. They want my money, right...?

What I'm worried about is if they have to pick a thing or two from the UK CE in order for it to be released in the US because of costly expenses. Because I'm hoping on getting my hands on that artbook and expensive looking ring. The statue is going right up on the mantle!

Seriously, the CE would be like, the best Christmas Gift a kid Sonic Fan could ask for.

But enough about that for now.

• Thumbs Up 1

You got Shadic wrong. He meant MightyApe is sold out. That New Zeeland shop that is one of 2 ways for US fans to get their hands on it.

I just checked Amazon.co.uk and they are still taking preorders.

YOU CAN STILL GET YOUR COPY!

Edited by frokenok3
  • Thumbs Up 2

Oh sh-need to hurry...

SONIC BOOM!!!

EDIT: I just checked amazon and i have some good news for everybody(bad news for me lol)

I don't know how credible this is but apparently...

The 360 CE is the 10th most popular bestseller item in the whole video game section and 5th among the 360 titles while the PS3 version is on the 27th place but 10th among the PS3 games.

WOW!!!

PS3 version was 1st in PS3 section yesterday. I hope most of us will be able to preorder it. Hurry dude! Remember "You Can Do Anything!"

I see what you did there. xD

Yeah i know but my aunt still hasn't called me to go at her place. Probably hasn't returned yet. :/ Dammit...

Quick Q. When you make the pre-order you get instant mail saying that your pre-order has been accepted? or not?

Edited by frokenok3

To avoid situations like this you should get pre-paid card. I dont know if you have something like this in your country but it is in mine. You can use it just like any Visa Credit Card except the fact that you need to transfer money on it. Its sometimes problematic cause I have to remember to transfer right ammount of money on it before relase but its safe and doesnt cost you any year/month fees from bank.

Ah cool, GAME Aus have it. I hope GAME UK gets it too. Then I'll cancel my Amazon order and high-tail it over to them instead, if it's financially viable.

This...I want more Reward Points!!!

To avoid situations like this you should get pre-paid card. I dont know if you have something like this in your country but it is in mine. You can use it just like any Visa Credit Card except the fact that you need to transfer money on it. Its sometimes problematic cause I have to remember to transfer right ammount of money on it before relase but its safe and doesnt cost you any year/month fees from bank.

That's what my aunt has. Pre-paid card. :D

Yeah i know but my aunt still hasn't called me to go at her place. Probably hasn't returned yet. :/ Dammit...

Quick Q. When you make the pre-order you get instant mail saying that your pre-order has been accepted? or not?

Can't you get a Debit Card? =\

Quick Answer: Yep.after accepting order you get confirmation on e-mail. You will pay when your order will be ready to ship so you should keep right ammount of money on 25 October.

• Thumbs Up 1

That's the point, ya know?

He's saying that by looking at it through his computer he owns it.

And that he practically owns the entire collection because of this.

You should just see your way out of this, ya know?

Edited by MarcelloF

Just preordered it from amazon germany! Took a lot of translating but its coming!biggrin.png

EDIT: This is my 100th post too!!!

Edited by Strickerx5
  • Thumbs Up 5

Just preordered it from amazon germany! Took a lot of translating but its coming!biggrin.png

EDIT: This is my 100th post too!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh.png

• Thumbs Up 1

I mailed to a store I use to buy asking if they will receive the collection and they said that they are waiting for a confirmation.

I don't know what specific confirmation are they waiting for but I hope they receive it, because that way I would save a lot of money.biggrin.png

Australian retailer JB Hi-Fi is now stocking the Collector's Edition

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/support.aspx?post=1&results=10&q=Sonic+Generations++&source=all&bnSearch=Go

They're selling it for $169 AUS and ship internationally.

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/shipping/Information/14#international

Thanks to Matrix6 at collectorsedition.org for the heads up!

http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showpost.php?p=21317&postcount=16

• Thumbs Up 1

So they get the collector's edition AND the hat I'd never wear yet received for free without preordering Colors anyways?

Sega, you're twisting the knife. 8(