Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

Yeah i made sure of that.

My store has a twitter so i send a tweet asking "Will you bring this Collector's Edition? (link)" yep i send together a link to Amazon's site showing the PS3 version of the Collector's. biggrin.png

They answered what i said in my previous post. "We're gonna bring limited packages and only for PS3"

@Krazy: I know biggrin.png

That's odd, they dont have the regular version in their site yet! I preordered the collectors from AMAZON uk... Do you know the price that the collectors will have at plaisio.gr ? :D I would really like to buy it from here because I hate waiting... But I'm afraid the price will be here around 140 euro...

We don't know yet if the Xbox 360 version is going to be region locked. Most games are but, the odd bunch aren't. The DVD will likely be region locked, so you would need a region-free DVD player. If the game is region locked, the you could always sell it on eBay to make some of the money back, and then buy a copy from your local store.

Also, the $200 price you've seen is the New Zealand dollar price on MightyApe.co.nz. The US dollar conversion is much lower. The same goes with the $170 Australian dollar prices you might have seen, too.

• Thumbs Up 1

I know I sound totally mad, but as much as I like to get the whole lot (at least the game) as soon as possible, on Amazon's watch receiving the CE a little closer to Christmas feels a bit more special to me. Whilst everyone else has got their normal editions, I wait an extra patient month then it becomes my favourite month of the year and get what I've been looking forward too ever since the game was announced.

I know I sound totally mad, but as much as I like to get the whole lot (at least the game) as soon as possible, on Amazon's watch receiving the CE a little closer to Christmas feels a bit more special to me. Whilst everyone else has got their normal editions, I wait an extra patient month then it becomes my favourite month of the year and get what I've been looking forward too ever since the game was announced.

Edited by Lungo

I really don't think Amazon UK will get the Collector's Edition in that late. Every other European retailer, including Amazon France and Germany, have it down for November 4th. I think they'll update their release date before release day.

Hello. Is there any UK online store that ships to the US and carries the Collector's Edition for PS3?

I heard that UK currency conversions to US currency are much lower than Australian currency conversions to US.

Hello. Is there any UK online store that ships to the US and carries the Collector's Edition for PS3?

I heard that UK currency conversions to US currency are much lower than Australian currency conversions to US.

The only UK store stocking it at the moment is Amazon, and they don't ship to the US. You can order it from Germany or Australia. Find out how much it'll cost for the game and for shipping, and convert both prices to USD by typing them into Google. It's really not hard to do.

Edited by Blue Blood

The only UK store stocking it at the moment is Amazon, and they don't ship to the US. You can order it from Germany or Australia. Find out how much it'll cost for the game and for shipping, and convert both prices to USD by typing them into Google. It's really not hard to do.

wait mighty ape doesn't have it anymore?

They were sold out but then I heard that they take orders again. Not sure about current situation tho.

Where did I sat that? MightyApe isn't a British site, it's New Zeeland based.

Amazon UK's finally listing 4th November for the Collector's Edition (for the PS3 anyway, since it seems they've run out of the 360 versions).

• Thumbs Up 4

Amazon UK's finally listing 4th November for the Collector's Edition (for the PS3 anyway, since it seems they've run out of the 360 versions).

Cherrs Mate! Now I can sleep.

Cant wait to get my hands on this :D

The items listed below will actually be dispatched sooner than we had originally expected based on the new release date:

"Sonic Generations - Collector's Edition (Xbox 360)"

Previous estimated arrival date: December 01 2011

New estimated arrival date: November 04 2011

Seems like we'll be fine then, for those that have already got it pre-ordered.