Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

The documentary is a videogame?

You do know that the artwork that's in the artbook was probably put onto a computer and then printed out, right?

The Statute and the box that this comes pretty much sells this thing. Everything else is awesome but not as big of a deal as the statute.

So is it or is it not? I wouldn't know. Underwise I wouldn't have asked.

Not really. I'm just happy it exists in the first place.

If you're importing this, why would you be sending death threats to SEGA?

I wouldn't be surprised if the US got a watered down version of the UK version, that is: The box, documentary/CD, art book, game, and the special case.Then, either the Ring or the Figure, or maybe it would lack both.

I dunno. The way I see it, cost of production is the only reason the US isn't seeing this, and those two things would probably be the costliest to produce.

EDIT: Maybe we'll hear about it in a week or so. Let the frustration at the "UK-exclusive" CE die down, and then quietly announce the US version once we're calm so everyone isn't ripping SEGA a new one over dropped extras. I'm probably just being hopeful, but eh.

Edited by Mykonos

WHOA!!! I didnt expect for it to sold out THAT fast. Well Amazon UK will be probably sold out tomorrow evening.

Well...good thing I pre-ordered ASAP! Roll on 3rd November (I put it on 1-day delivery so, yeah).

Well...good thing I pre-ordered ASAP! Roll on 3rd November (I put it on 1-day delivery so, yeah).

I needed to import but I choosed express (2-4 days) delivery so I am good to go.

Frokenok man you better speed up! You better be quick tomorrow.

Edited by HUNTER297

Woah, bloody hell. They said Limited Stock, but that's something else. Sucks that it's sold-out there for folk who can't get it otherwise, but you snooze you lose.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 1

I need the special edition of the game so bad, it's like the ultimate Sonic's 20th Anniversary merchandise and it makes up for the statues that are not for sale/in Japan only and if I could get that then I'll be happy. It sucks that it doesn't come out for the US, I will pay an arm and a leg for that. :(

I needed to import but I choosed express (2-4 days) delivery so I am good to go.

Frokenok man you better speed up! You better be quick tomorrow.

Dude, you can't imagine!!! I don't think i will be able to sleep at all tonight. I want that CE! I really want it. T_T Oh please God let the PS3 version be still available for pre-order.

Dude, you can't imagine!!! I don't think i will be able to sleep at all tonight. I want that CE! I really want it. T_T Oh please God let the PS3 version be still available for pre-order.

What's the situation? Why can't you order until tomorrow? Can't someone else pre-order it for you?

• Thumbs Up 1

Don't worry. I'm still gonna try to keep you covered if you can't order it.

• Thumbs Up 1

If I oder from Amazon UK with my credit card, I'm not charged until it's shipped, right?

I'd like to say one is for German speaking countries, like Austria, who don't use USK and only have PEGI, but then the one listed as FRG would have the USK version and not the other way around....

Too bad this logic is stupid. Playing a game and watching a video are two different things, you know?

That's the point, ya know?

He's saying that by looking at it through his computer he owns it.

And that he practically owns the entire collection because of this.

You should just see your way out of this, ya know?

Edited by 2Fast2Serious

Don't worry. I'm still gonna try to keep you covered if you can't order it.

Dude you're awesome!!! I owe you so much.

What's the situation? Why can't you order until tomorrow? Can't someone else pre-order it for you?

That's the thing. I don't have any credit cards at all. sad.png I need to go at my aunt's house to pre-order it with her credit card.

And the other thing is that she's not there until tomorrow morning. Oh the irony...

Edited by frokenok3

Dude you're awesome!!! I owe you so much.

That's the thing. I don't have any credit cards at all. sad.png I need to go at my aunt's house to pre-order it with her credit card.

And the other thing is that she's not there until tomorrow morning. Oh the irony...

That sucks sad.png Can't she tell you the card details you need over a private phone call or text message? Does she have the internet at home? Could she not order it for you?

EDIT: Woops. Forgot about the bit about her not being there. Damn.

That sucks sad.png Can't she tell you the card details you need over a private phone call or text message? Does she have the internet at home? Could she not order it for you?

I asked her but she doesn't have her credit card with her and no internet.(on vacation) Also she doesn't have an amazon account. *sigh*

Come on lady luck smile on me! I am so desperate to get it that i might send pictures, letters, pms, tweets at Sega to give me one!!! xD

EDIT: Don't worry Shad. ;)

What are the chances the PS3 version to be out of stock until tomorrow morning? Say around 10 o'clock?

Edited by frokenok3

Quick question. How much will the shipping fee be? If I'm buying it from the UK, and I'm in the US of A?

It comes out to about $137 USD without shipping fees. But I really don't want to spend +$200 on this thing. That's basically buying a console.

Quick question. How much will the shipping fee be? If I'm buying it from the UK, and I'm in the US of A?

It comes out to about $137 USD without shipping fees. But I really don't want to spend +$200 on this thing. That's basically buying a console.

Find a site, place an order and find out (you won't have to put you credit card details in to get a price). You can't order it from Amazon UK though because they won't ship it to America.

Sold out, huh? Good thing I was first to pre-order :P

@STrainer - Fair enough, a majority of this stuff will be available to view online, but it's actually owning the items, that's the point. I just had a look through my Sonic Adventure 2 Birthday Pack, and although it's nothing special, it feels special because I own a part of Sonic history.

@ everyone concerned about languages - the CD envelope appears to contain 4 languages. I'm guessing the box will be in the language of the country you ordered from, most manuals contain a majority of languages, and didn't Colours have a range of languages to choose from ingame?

Find a site, place an order and find out (you won't have to put you credit card details in to get a price). You can't order it from Amazon UK though because they won't ship it to America.

Is that mighty ape site, shipping to America?

SEGA's updated the release dates on their product pages

EU

PS3 & Xbox 360: November 4th 2011

3DS: November 2011

http://www.sega.co.u...ns/?t=EnglishUK

US

PS3 & Xbox 360: November 1st 2011

3DS: Late 2011

http://www.sega.com/...s/?t=EnglishUSA

AU

PS3 & Xbox 360: November 3rd 2011

3DS: November 2011

http://www.sega-aust...s/?t=Australian

Looks like the late November release for the 3DS version that retailers have been listing is true.

• Thumbs Up 1

Is that mighty ape site, shipping to America?

Yes. And they're out of 360 stock already.

You know i was so concentrated on getting the CE that i just realized that with the 360 CE being out of stock so fast that means that SG is off to a very good start. :D

Yes. And they're out of 360 stock already.

And Ps3 as well, FFFFFFFUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

Also Sega, really is too much to ask for a rating? You already screwed me over with your trolling, I don't need anymore.

Now for the next 4 months, I must work, work my ass off to get this.