Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

I wasn't worried, but I was just saying for those that were.

Even though they'd also get the emails... oh fuck it, forget I said anything ._. it's been one of those days...

Edited by Semi-colon e

Phone rings(Emerald Hill theme):

Me: Yo!

Videogamestore-emplyee: Hi this is*employee* from *videogamestore*, is this Michael Myesr?

Me: Yo.

Videogamestore-employee: Im sorry to say that your pre-order Sonic Generations Collectors Edition has been canceled.

Me: Yo wtf?

Videogamestore-employee: Yes, the distributer has cancelled the Collectors Edition.

Me: WTF?!

Videogamestore-emplyee: We can still hold a copy of the regulr edition for you if you like.

Me: Nah, don't think i'll need to pre-order a regular edition. Why did they cancel it?

Videogamestore-employee: We have no idea. I had it pre-ordered myself. They just scratched it from the release-list this morning. Don't know the reason.

Me: Aight. well this sucks. Thanks. bye.

Videogamestore-employee: Have i nice day.

fuuuuuu.jpg

Edited by Michael Myers

It's not been cancelled. That particular store might not be getting it, but it's so unlikely to have been cancelled. Especially since SEGA got on Amazon's back for listing the wrong date.

It's not been cancelled. That particular store might not be getting it, but it's so unlikely to have been cancelled. Especially since SEGA got on Amazon's back for listing the wrong date.

Sega's swedish distributer Pan Vision has cancelled the Collectors Edition for sweden.

Edited by Blue Blood

Yeah though the thing is, i just started a new job i won't get payed until October 25th. And from what i can see, you have to pay as soon as you pre-order the game if you're about to import.

i have contacted some swedish onlinestores who usualy import games. Got an answear from one of them after just 4 minuites and they are looking in to import the Ce due to "pretty high demand".

BELIVE.

That sucks, Michael Myers :(

Won't Amazon UK ship to other European countries? And if not then, then Amazon GER surely will.

Won't Amazon UK ship to other European countries? And if not then, then Amazon GER surely will.

They do ship, but i have to pay at the same moment as i pre-order it.

That's odd. I'm sure we've got at least a few people here importing from Amazon UK to other European countries and they've not got to pay until it's despatched, just like with us UK residents.

The reason I mentioned Amazon is because I'v enever had to do that before, whether I'm pre-ordering from the UK site or a foreign one. Are you sure you have to? Trying running though the order to double check.

The reason I mentioned Amazon is because I'v enever had to do that before, whether I'm pre-ordering from the UK site or a foreign one. Are you sure you have to? Trying running though the order to double check.

I did. After i ad my card, i proceed back to "choose an adress". Might be because i don't have enough money.

Edited by Michael Myers

I did. After i ad my card, i proceed back to "choose an adress". Might be because i don't have enough money.

That sucks :(

Our SEGA distrubutor CD Project probably wont bring CE here. Oh and about Amazon. You have to type your card info first but you will pay when order is dispatched. Around 2-3rd November.

Yeah. I got to the check-out. But i don't see anything about how to pay. It just says that my card is added. :S

I ordered from Amazon UK too and they send me a message today saying that they have a new date(yep we all knew this) and that i'm not going to pay anything until they dispatch the item on November 1st. Also they said they will send me a mail before dispatching it. Probably to make sure.

Your card is added, you continue through the checkout and place your order. Unless they say otherwise, they do not charge you until your product is about to ship.

Edited by Michael Myers
  • Thumbs Up 3

Woo! You're welcome!

Now onto a different matter. GAME UK are listing the 3DS and PC versions again. Is this new or not? I've lost track of the number of times they've been listed and unlisted.

Aight. Here goes nothing!

"Thank you, your order has been placed. "

*Checks e-mail*...everything looks solid. No cash gone from my card.

Thanks everyone. smile.png

The only downside to this is that i wont get it day 1 since it ships in a thurdsay and won't get here on friday. I might have to buy a regular edition from my local store then...and then return it. ph34r.png

Or just play uncharted 3. smile.png

It depends on how far is your closest airport that gets air mail. If its priority then it should arrive on relase date if you live up to 100Km from airport with air mail terminal. If such airport is more than 200Km from your house then you will wait extra day.

I live just 15Km from such airport (living in capital Rocks!) so I always get such things on relase :D

It depends on how far is your closest airport that gets air mail. If its priority then it should arrive on relase date if you live up to 100Km from airport with air mail terminal. If such airport is more than 200Km from your house then you will wait extra day.

I live just 15Km from such airport (living in capital Rocks!) so I always get such things on relase biggrin.png

Or you can always go there and take it yourself. :D I hope my local store will bringing it before they dispatch it so i can go first thing in the morning and take it myself. :D

Or you can always go there and take it yourself. :D I hope my local store will bringing it before they dispatch it so i can go first thing in the morning and take it myself. :D

I wont fly to GB just for game :P I mean imports. Preorders in Poland are usually delivered one-two days before relase.

Edited by HUNTER297

I live just 15Km from such airport (living in capital Rocks!) so I always get such things on relase biggrin.png

We have three major airports in sweden that recieves air-mail. Guthenburg is 250, Stockholm is 300 and Malmo is 500 km from where i live. So no day 1 collectors ed.