Awoo.

Sonic Generations: New Screenshots and Arts [Archive]

Woun

At least it would've made the Werehog Battle Theme less annoying.

Song itself is great, just not so much after 10000000x times. It's kinda like the S3&K Invincibility when being Super Sonic.

Which is why I hope we get some cool Super Sonic themes or something instead of just plain Invincibility music the whole time. You know what'd be awesome? A "Super Sonic" remix of each stage for when playing as Super Sonic, but I'd settle for even just the "Boost" version of the music the whole time.

• Thumbs Up 3

Song itself is great, just not so much after 10000000x times. It's kinda like the S3&K Invincibility when being Super Sonic.

Which is why I hope we get some cool Super Sonic themes or something instead of just plain Invincibility music the whole time. You know what'd be awesome? A "Super Sonic" remix of each stage for when playing as Super Sonic, but I'd settle for even just the "Boost" version of the music the whole time.

This...it's also like the Sonic Colours Super Sonic song. It's nice to hear it first time...it is NOT nice to hear it one billion time when you're done playing one level!!

Out of the new screen shots one looks bad. The rest looks fine.

I have no idea what Hogfather is talking about, besides one glitch it was fine when I played it.

Out of the new screen shots one looks bad. The rest looks fine.

I have no idea what Hogfather is talking about, besides one glitch it was fine when I played it.

when did you play it?

• 2 weeks later...

SEGA's randomly put these images on the game's product page. Nothing we haven't really seen before in other screens/videos, apart from the purple Neutron in action.

anniv3ds_gh_act2_jp_016_crop_med.jpg

anniv3ds_gh_act2_jp_006_crop_med.jpg

anniv3ds_gh_act1_jp_us_018_crop_med.jpg

anniv3ds_gh_act1_jp_us_001_crop_med.jpg

sg_med.jpg

http://www.sega.co.u...ic-generations/

I don't know why the image quality is so sucky or why the Emerald Coast screen is so small. They're like that on the site.

I still can't get over how GOOD THAT WATER LOOKS!!!

It looks amazing biggrin.png

I still can't get over how GOOD THAT WATER LOOKS!!!

To this very day I'm still unable to become excited by water.

It's the most beautiful straight, narrow path over a pit I've ever seen.

Edited by Voyant
  • Thumbs Up 4

Debbie Downwer much? I mean jesus...you sound like someone from gamefaqs. Its like your main goal in life is to ruin peoples excitement over things...

Debbie Downwer much? I mean jesus...you sound like someone from gamefaqs. Its like your main goal in life is to ruin peoples excitement over things...

*video*

51622539.jpg

26921384.jpg

38949383.jpg

From the Sky Sanctuary Video released earlier, many have seen it, but it shows some interesting new things.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sweet Jesus, stop ragging on Dio. No one is doing themselves or their opinions over the game any favours by doing so.

• Thumbs Up 1

The same could be said on the Classic stage. I certainly don't see any other path in that screen. But of course, you would ignore that.
Why would I ignore that? I rag on classic Sonic plenty. I quoted the first picture because it's a lot more blatant, there's a high risk of falling, and I can see there's nothing nearby for quite a long distance.