Awoo.

Sonic Generations: New Screenshots and Arts [Archive]

Woun

Only for the last few days, that was filled with bitching and arguing around here. You wanna add to the bitching and spam? If not then get off my dick.

...So yeah how bout them screenshots?

Only for the last few days, that was filled with bitching and arguing around here. You wanna add to the bitching and spam? If not then get off my dick.

• Thumbs Up 1

_-Sonic-Generations-_.jpg

The sign on the left. Is that some kind of Chao in space advert?

It says "Blaze Motors".

Edited by STrainer

Pics from the modern trailer

Sonic_Generations_Crisis_City_2.jpg

Sonic_Generations_Crisis_City.jpg

Sonic_Generations_Planet_Wisp_4.jpg

Sonic_Generations_Planet_Wisp_3.jpg

Feeling really nostalgic towards crisis city. Sadly no demons....sad.png

Edited by Hedgehogs Boost
  • Thumbs Up 6

Feeling really nostalgic towards crisis city. Sadly no demons....sad.png

Don't worry, they're in the game. The leaked files from the Demo confirm it.

Don't worry, they're in the game. The leaked files from the Demo confirm it.

I know It's just we've seen the enemies for the other stages so it's disappointing we see none here.

This:500px-Sonic2006-Crisis_City-01.jpgPsychokinesis.jpg

Compared to This:Sonic_Generations_Crisis_City_2.jpg

Ican see some changes but It looks very similar to the original compared to other modern levels.(Well rooftop run you could argue)

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm sure since both STH2006 and SG are being made for the same console it was easy to port the textures and level design from one game to another. I think Planet Wisp was more of the challenging one out of the modern era since that was wii-only and they would have to redo textures for an HD port.

I'm gonna agree. Unlike every other stage in the game, they don't seem to have "gone to town" updating Crisis City. Some as simple as a darker sky would have had a huge impact.

Edited by Blue Blood
  • Thumbs Up 1

Perhaps the focus is less on reimagining it and more on actually producing a finished version of the stage? I also suspect they wanted to keep it gritty, which it already was, so there wasn't as much needed to be done. I just hope it's actually an amazing stage to play.

I'm gonna agree. Unlike every other stage in the game, they don't seem to have "gone to town" updating Crisis City. Some as simple as a darker sky would have had a huge impact.

The same goes for me. I expected a more intense, blacker sky. Considering the work put into the remix, it seems a shame that the level itself didn't get the same kind of update.

Edited by Lungo

Rooftop Run only looks different because they added a lot of stuff to the level. We don't know if anything may have been added to Crisis City. We know the art is the same, but we have no idea how the stage works. We should withhold judgement. We saw five seconds.

Rooftop Run only looks different because they added a lot of stuff to the level. We don't know if anything may have been added to Crisis City. We know the art is the same, but we have no idea how the stage works. We should withhold judgement. We saw five seconds.

The additions to Rooftop Run are ever present, with the hot air balloons and confetti making the stage feel very different to before. We couldn't see all this in the 2 second teaser from the City Escape trailer, but it was all obvious in the Gamescom trailer. Crisis City just, at the moment, doesn't look updated all that much.

Rooftop Run got more play in the Gamescom trailer than Crisis City did in this trailer, though. We saw one loop and a jump from Modern's level, and two segments from Classic (a loop and the end segment with the tornado and the signpost). If you look at Rooftop Run in THIS trailer, you'd think it was virtually the same as Unleashed. I don't know, I'm not even discussing visual differences as much as gameplay. What kind of fun new concepts will get into Modern Crisis City?

Classic Crisis City is made of win, though.

I just hope the enemies Look very different.(Maybe less realistic?) As for Rooftop Run the additions added to that level made It feel more vibrant and imaginative than the original. Gameplay wise I'm sure crisis city will be amazing(and maybe my favorite stage) But visually after what we've seen I can't share that exitement.

The additions to Rooftop Run are ever present, with the hot air balloons and confetti making the stage feel very different to before. We couldn't see all this in the 2 second teaser from the City Escape trailer, but it was all obvious in the Gamescom trailer. Crisis City just, at the moment, doesn't look updated all that much.

I just love how the levels look, planet wisp looks absolutely stunning.

Also, this, it shows Modern Sonic and Classic Sonic, at first meeting no doubt..

sonic_generations_the_meeting_by_sonicthehedgesantos-d49ulbs.jpg

Edited by Mysterics

I just love how the levels look, planet wisp looks absolutely stunning.

Also, this, it shows Modern Sonic and Classic Sonic, at first meeting no doubt..

sonic_generations_the_meeting_by_sonicthehedgesantos-d49ulbs.jpg

You're a tad late bud

WHAT? Why are we fighting him in Crisis City now? It originally took place in Castle Town. Sure it's similar to Spagonia, but with the water and greyer architecture is could have looked very different. Still loving the fact that it's a race now though.

• Thumbs Up 1

Wow Silver's boss fight looks really awesome so this means Silver is fast now right ? WOO man that does look alot of fun I can't wait to hear "IT'S NO USE!" plus I couldn't give two craps if it's in Crisis City or a Chase boss man it looks great