Awoo.

Sonic Generations: New Screenshots and Arts [Archive]

Woun

Sreenshots are beatiful. We can clearly see some nods to Hydrocity. And its not Green Hill clone. I always belived in that stage :D

Unleashed didn't need them, so I don't see the point here. I'd rather Sonic just jumping on the wall that is there.

It didn't need them, but I think it benefits from having them.

• Thumbs Up 1

It didn't need them, but I think it benefits from having them.

How, though? It was always clear when you were at a Wall Jump wall.

Yeah, Mission 4 of Modern Seaside Hill is called:

'Mission 4: Sea Turtle in the Sky'

I remember that as well.

EDIT: ph34r.png by Neon

Also can someone give Red glasses to all these Boulders?

Or only the Boss Boulder has glasses? xDxD

Edited by Inferno
  • Thumbs Up 7

Classic Seaside Hill is looking more and more like a nod to Labyrinth Zone. I like it.

I hate that they didn't go with the Ocean Palace bgm though.

Classic Seaside Hill is looking more and more like a nod to Labyrinth Zone. I like it.

I hate that they didn't go with the Ocean Palace bgm though.

I'm going to run out of likes for the second time because of the 3 of you =/

Also some more screens, some old some new.

022.jpg

Edit: For the hell of it - Article info

Written under the date

002.jpg"Sonic was the charm at Segabusu sprinkle. Was born 20 years ago in the character seem more sophisticated, but still popular."

Sega's popular action game "Sonic the Hedgehog" series this year (2011), from the first movie released on 20th anniversary celebrated. Which is the latest series to be released in this memorable year, "White Sonic spacetime Generations" (the space-time white) and "The Adventures of Sonic Blue Generations" (the adventures of the blue) but the two titles . The former PlayStation 3 / Xbox three hundred and sixty for the latter Nintendo 3DSplatform for are different, the basic concept is similar, with respect to what has become a series of previous works either.  Any of the adventures of space-time white and blue, "classic Sonic" "Modern Sonic"Sonic appears as the hero of two old and new. Sonic The two plants have different abilities, even in the same stage, when the advent of classic Sonic side view, if the modern Sonic is to appear in 3D style.

003.jpg004.jpg

Now, when interviewed on the Business Day Segabusu I have had two cars is provided by the adventure試遊white and blue space-time. Although the stage play itself had been fixed for each title was supposed to be able to play different characters in one試遊. This time I, as I saw people playing all試遊units, trying to tell an impression.  Now, the white space-time are exhibited in conjunction with 3D monitors, "Sonic Adventure 2" The first stage of "City Escape" motif and the stage was supposed to be able to play modern and classic Sonic Sonic.  Especially interesting is if you play classic Sonic stage had been configured as to accept the City Escape Stage side view.Point of the stage and appeared in the famous giant truck City Escape, Sonic is why they are attacking, but the screen is a side view only.

006.jpg007.jpg

Meanwhile, the stage of a 3D style when playing in the modern Sonic impression evolved a jerk the City Escape, scenes and slide down the hills reminiscent of San Francisco, the scene comes attacking the truck, which was expressed in a more dynamic.

015.jpg017.jpg

Adventure blue試遊units, "Mushroom Hill" a stage that could play modern and classic Sonic Sonic. Mushroom Hill, the software for the Mega Drive Classics "Sonic & Knuckles" was arranged but was picked up from the stage.

Such gimmick has been reproduced and lift up that swing up and down while hanging from, a point confirmed many fans nostalgic for the old series.

023.jpg022.jpg

Thus, space-time adventures and blue with white crisp active (?) Sonic fans, but also incorporates many elements that some people enjoy playing the pieces once infatuated series. When you turn you hear the mega drive and set the Cartridge "- Guide Price: ~ ♪" game fans who had heart Tokimei voice, you want to recommend us.

Incidentally, the adventures of space-time white and blue so that different stages are included, those who play倒Shitai Generations is thoroughly Sonic, but will require the 3DS and PS3/Xbox 360, white and blue space-time Let's adventures to play both.

Thank you google translate =P Edited by Jetronic

I'm going to run out of likes for the second time because of the 3 of you =/

Also some more screens, some old some new.

022.jpg

Edit: For the hell of it - Article info

Written under the date

Thank you google translate =P

New Sonic Generations Screenshots: Emerald Coast

8e8c41_4e7b6bf8838c0.jpg

Looks great to me more and more I want to buy a 3DS version.

Link:

http://scene.sonicth.ru/eng/?p=55

I always like to fancy the idea that this what Sonic would have looked like is he was ever properly introduced in the fifth generation

• Thumbs Up 1

Looks like the originally all 3D stage translated pretty well to 2D, for both hedgies. It also looks like either Modern Sonic is doing a really awesome balancing act on that whale, or he's doing one last trick before he turns into Free Willy's happy meal.

Also, is Classic Sonic using the jump panels from Adventure in one of those shots? Seems cool that they're going THAT far back to bring back everything that made the level unique, but it just seems.. odd, especially considering Modern Sonic can do the wall jump and all. But yeah, overall, it looks great, I can't wait to see it in motion and, more importantly, hear the remixed music :P

Edited by Classic EXshad