Awoo.

Sonic Generations: New Screenshots and Arts [Archive]

Woun

Those Emerald Coast shots are pretty neat. It'll be interesting to see its transition to the second dimension. Seems like that killer whale is just as persistent as the GUN Truck.

8e8c41_4e7b6bf5a3650.jpg

Were there any platforms resembling this one in the original? They seem strange and out of place.

Those Emerald Coast shots are pretty neat. It'll be interesting to see its transition to the second dimension. Seems like that killer whale is just as persistent as the GUN Truck.

8e8c41_4e7b6bf5a3650.jpg

Were there any platforms resembling this one in the original? They seem strange and out of place.

Now that you mention it, yeah, those are new.

8e8c41_4e7b6bf5a3650.jpg

Uh that's new. The original never had those platforms anywhere on that stage. Oh wait..................................... *facepalm*

Those pics look very cool. And I read on the Sega Forums that if you save these on your 3DS, they'll look better

Now that you mention it, yeah, those are new.

Should we say 'cool' or 'DIIIMPS!'?

Hey! an information source shall never be revealed D:

Well...we've been receiving quite the quantity of info/pics lately. Is this preparing the way for some big reveal?

• Thumbs Up 1

Shut it and relax, the Index of/ is a fucking maze within itself. theres 1000s of folders and folders within those folders and more folders within those all have a certain numeric filing code and image names that are jumbled code similar to Flickr image naming. you would never be able to guess what the pic is unless you clicked it! (Btw, just ran across this image of nami from one piece in a bikini a little bit ago, whats this gotta do with gaming?!) it would literaly take hours unless you were told where to go which either Woun got really lucky or was told by his "special source".

• Thumbs Up 5

Kinda sick of the mentality that being just a little more considerate of others is full blown sugarcoating yourself. Too many run-in's with folks like that.. >->

But hey, I guess we gotta get back on topic soooo :V

8e8c41_4e7b6bf8838c0.jpg

Really liking this screenshot, it's pics like this that make me wish Modern 3DS Sonic was full 3D.

Edited by Inferno
  • Thumbs Up 5

Sorry bro not going to sugarcoat myself because somebody doesn't like the way i type. But i didn't mean to come off so hardass so don't take any offense to it Vec.

LETS GET BACK ON TOPIC SHALL WE?! HOW ABOUT THEM SCREEN SHOTS?!

This isn't the first time you're acting stupidly condescending, and it's becoming a bother. Whether or not you have to "sugarcoat yourself" to shape up, if anyone needs to shut it and relax, it's you.

• Thumbs Up 6

Took me a bit to recognize this as a flipped over Rhinotank xD I thought it was some bird Badnik that I didn't recognize.

8e8c41_4e7b6bf793e0c.jpg

Those pics look very cool. And I read on the Sega Forums that if you save these on your 3DS, they'll look better Should we say 'cool' or 'DIIIMPS!'?

Cool. I have to say I'm surprisingly happy with what they did in EC.

• Thumbs Up 1

New Sonic Generations Screenshots: Emerald Coast

8e8c41_4e7b6bf8838c0.jpg

Looks great to me more and more I want to buy a 3DS version.

Link:

http://scene.sonicth.ru/eng/?p=55

Ah, it's nice to see that the Killer Whale still holds a deep contempt for the Blue Blur. I wonder if he'll hassle you as his Classic self...

Ah, it's nice to see that the Killer Whale still holds a deep contempt for the Blue Blur. I wonder if he'll hassle you as his Classic self...

He will.

8e8c41_4e7b6bf5315aa.jpg

• Thumbs Up 4

Hint hint: Check if there's a boost bar in the bottom left to distinguish between both Sonics on the 3DS.

• Thumbs Up 3

Heh I love it! and I love how they added that "press repeatedly to jump from panel to panel" thing. OMG dat Whale is gonna look epic in 3D! and guys guys, youre getting it all wrong, The whale just wants to play, it has no friends :( lets just say he gets a little excited when he sees a new friend lol.

• Thumbs Up 2

Heh I love it! and I love how they added that "press repeatedly to jump from panel to panel" thing. OMG dat Whale is gonna look epic in 3D! and guys guys, youre getting it all wrong, The whale just wants to play, it has no friends sad.png lets just say he gets a little excited when he sees a new friend lol.

• Thumbs Up 2

8e8c41_4e7b6bf8838c0.jpg

Really liking this screenshot, it's pics like this that make me wish Modern 3DS Sonic was full 3D.

Edited by Legendary Emerald
  • Thumbs Up 2