Awoo.

Sonic Generations: New Screenshots and Arts [Archive]

Woun

Pics like this that make the graphics look unfinished?

Sorry, the other screen-shots look good, but this one is just disgustingly bad. A single solid-blue color does not a pretty water effect make. And Jesus Christ in a handgun, that whale is more polygonal than in SADX.

Well blame the quality. The other screenshots at lease show some ripples on the water.

Sonic's trick is mainly what distracts people from looking at the water.

I don't think the quality of the screenshots have anything to do with the solid blue color in that pic. The only difference from the screenshots and the actual game will be the absence of artifacts, and better anti-aliasing.

And yes, there are ripple and water effects in every other screen, and they look good enough for a 3DS game. So what explains the obvious lapse in quality in that one image?

There are also ripple and water effects. But the camera angle, with the light, makes it look bad on that screen.

AHHHH THOSE PLATFORMS WEREN'T THERE!!!! I DON'T LIKE CHANGE!!!

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thumbs Up 2

That whale looks worse than he did in the original Sonic Adventure. Loving the effort going into this.

They still have about 3 months left...IMO, they shouldn't have made a 3DS version in the first place but hey, SEGA want some of the green stuff.

They still have about 3 months left...IMO, they shouldn't have made a 3DS version in the first place but hey, SEGA want some of the green stuff.

Then it won't be fair for Sonic fans that don't have a ps3 or xbox 360s and only have a 3DS.

Then it won't be fair for Sonic fans that don't have a ps3 or xbox 360s and only have a 3DS.

*Coughs*

nintendo-wii.jpg

Just sayin'. If you want to talk about "fair"...

Edited by Legendary Emerald

I dont want to start discussion about "fair" here but...

SonicColorsBoxArt.png

And I think this one counts for handelds 0177.jpg

And remember what PS3/X360 and PSP got? We had Unleashed and PSP had Rivals. So yeah. World isnt fair. (Note I had DS and loved it).

EDIT: Img tags just refuse to work so note that its "Rush" that counts for handelds.

Edited by HUNTER297
  • Thumbs Up 1

They shouldnt have made the 3DS version of modern sonic 2d, and i know they wanted it from the 3ds over the years but they shoulda looked over the Advance series and game gear

They shouldnt have made the 3DS version of modern sonic 2d, and i know they wanted it from the 3ds over the years but they shoulda looked over the Advance series and game gear

Who the Hell doesn't have both a Wii and a PS3 or 360?

It's been FIVE YEARS since they were released.

Exactly. I mean, I can understand PS3/360 owners not having a Wii still, but you'd think the solo-Wii owners would have realized their mistake by now.

sonicwhichisawesome-1.png

• Thumbs Up 1

1: Fanboys

2: Kids with soccer-moms.

Edited by Michael Myers
  • Thumbs Up 4

Exactly. I mean, I can understand PS3/360 owners not having a Wii still, but you'd think the solo-Wii owners would have realized their mistake by now.

sonicwhichisawesome-1.png

Trash my reply please.

Edited by Jaymeister

Maybe because nobody has the money for it? Or because they don't have any reason to really get one?

I don't see what years have to do with that. :V

Maybe because nobody has the money for it? Or because they don't have any reason to really get one?

But when games they really want only comes to PS3 and 360, they whine like babies.

And still they won't buy either.

But when games they really want only comes to PS3 and 360, they whine like babies.

And still they won't buy either.

It could happen Vice Versa, too.

It just boils down to what you decide to have. (Evidently I'm pretty set, I have a good Wii, Ps3, and a 3DS for Christmas. The Wii U won't be a problem either I think...)

EDIT: Eeeeh, we should be getting back on Topic, though.

Edited by Xenos