Awoo.

Sonic Generations: New Screenshots and Arts [Archive]

Woun

Why would I ignore that? I rag on classic Sonic plenty. I quoted the first picture because it's a lot more blatant, there's a high risk of falling, and I can see there's nothing nearby for quite a long distance.

I actually thought that was a quite funny remark...and it was actually true. :V

The same could be said on the Classic stage. I certainly don't see any other path in that screen. But of course, you would ignore that.

I don't know about that. He's had plenty to say about Classic gameplay. To be honest I understand where he's coming from with the Classic physics and the level design in general. These issues may not prevent me from enjoying the game, but I can see why someone would have more than a few reservations about them.

Blatant my ass. It is 3D. You can't see everything below or above you, and you don't know if that is a short cut or a completely different branching path. You are assuming.

Hell Chemical Plant Classic looked like the linear one compared to Modern, but will anyone acknowledge that? No. You discredit Modern 2D because the 3D aspect is not up to par, but when I see Green Hill Modern, I, again, count more paths than Classic version. I'm saying if you are going to discredit a gameplay style on a singular basis, be consistent instead of jumping to a new complaint after your previous one has been thrown out the window.

Edited by turbojet

Anyway...so the screen shots are looking pretty nice so far right?

The keys below where the emeralds are in the screen above are fancy.

Yeah, I think Sega have really done well with the aesthetics of this game, despite the slight repetition in level tropes.

Can you hear arguing? I sure can't!

EVERYTHING IS SO PEACEFUL HERE MY HEART COULD JUST BURST!

• Thumbs Up 3

You know it's bad when there are arguments over perspectives of screenshots.

In any case, when the next two levels are properly revealed (forgot how to spoiler tag...) and given screenshots, what aspect would you like them to focus on?

OK, lets end these arguments with this simple quote..."Sonic Generations is like Marmite...you either love it or hate it"

Now lets just calm down and get on with life.

But I can see quite a bit into the distance and a fair bit above and below, as opposed to a 2D view which gives a fairly narrow slice of the level. And are you denying that this is a straight, narrow path over a pit?

• Thumbs Up 1

Anyway...so the screen shots are looking pretty nice so far right?

The keys below where the emeralds are in the screen above are fancy.

Nope. I never said it wasn't. But seeing what I've seen at out Classic, it probably doesn't to diverge much. I can play the assumption game, too.
Okay. And, hey, you're probably right. There probably isn't much going on just offscreen.

I,or anybody else for that matter, don't act like I'm entitled to what is our option to buy or not.
I think you'd be saying differently if this were '06.

before.

And every single time that you dropped your opinion which amounts to "Modern Sonic sucks" because it isn't what your definition of what Sonic should be, you received a rebuttal to that view point and ignored it.

I've never outright ignored a rebuttal. If I didn't respond to it, either I didn't see it, or I got tired of bashing my head against the wall and didn't feel like rebutting the rebuttal. If I've read it, it hasn't convinced me.

Now you have everybody shield you because it "is his opinion, man," but if it were any other board, it would be trolling.
If you think I'm trolling, you're pretty dense.

People have tried to debate, and your arrogance turns it into a flame war.
I don't deny that I can be an ass, and I don't claim that I've always taken the high road. But there's been at least as much aggression from the other side, just because I'm not happy with the game and I don't pull my punches.

Okay. And, hey, you're probably right. There probably isn't much going on just offscreen.

I think you'd be saying differently if this were '06.

I've never outright ignored a rebuttal. If I didn't respond to it, either I didn't see it, or I got tired of bashing my head against the wall and didn't feel like rebutting the rebuttal. If I've read it, it hasn't convinced me.

If you think I'm trolling, you're pretty dense.

I don't deny that I can be an ass, and I don't claim that I've always taken the high road. But there's been at least as much aggression from the other side, just because I'm not happy with the game and I don't pull my punches.

So we are done then?

By the way, I never bought Sonic 06.I rented it. Hated it. And continue to curse it.

I was enjoying this Immortal Kombat. Why are you two still alive? I want my refund.

But yeah, like:

_-Sonic-Generations-_.jpg

The buildings...they're actual solid buildings, which is awesome, compared to the original, where there weren't as many.

• Thumbs Up 4

Well Dio can you Say what you see in this game that is positive? I've never seen you say stuff about that. Just the negs. Surely there are some positives you see in this game. I mean You have to admit ST has really tried there best here compared to the last decade and you can't deny that.

Edited by Hedgehogs Boost

thsimpsons.gif

Yeah this is something I'm going to avoid. Inferno that screenshot is pure sex.

Edited by Eternal X

Yeah this is something I'm going to avoid. Inferno that screenshot is pure sex.

Edited by goku262002

Dude you can stop telling us when your here or not! if you want to participate then do so otherwise just come and go as you please and ignore the chatter. or better yet just go to TSS theres a tab right there under the IPS community logo you won't miss anything since they post about the same time as when we find out here.

• Thumbs Up 1