Awoo.

Cutscene Reveal

Detective Shadzter

WE'RE SONIC HEROES

SUPER POWER OF TEAM WORK 

Edited by Gamer18

This was not my favorite scene (although I still like it okay.)

I think you guys will be really happy with the Eggman stuff Warren and I wrote.

• Thumbs Up 8

I like the new voice. I mean, yeah, it's different from previous actors but I like this new take on Sonic. That and he speaks in sentences without his voice flucuating all over the place, ala Griffith.

If anything, at least it gets rid of the Sonic X stigma(minus Pollock, of course, but he's awesome).

Waitaminute... :U

*realizes he's in the presence of greatness*

• Thumbs Up 1

I like the new voices, they are good (in my opinion). they will take a while to get used to

and i think i am going to like them more and more than the 4kids voices once i see more Cut scenes.

I can't wait for this game.

On the topic of... erm... the topic...

I love the cutscene as a whole. Love the script, the humor, the interaction between Tails and Sonic, it really gives me high hopes for the rest of the cutscenes.

Tails' voice: Exactly what I've been wanting to hear for him. It's PERFECT. Kate must never leave. Ever.

Sonic's voice: It surely was a shock when I first heard it. It really has more "character" to it, but it just seems a little too deep and too "regular" for me. It will take a good while to get used to it.

Those Cut scenes might be rendered in real time. because I see their models looks like they would be in-game.

the graphics seems watered down but maybe its because of Capture Devices which eliminates the colorful effects

but i can't be sure yet. the final game will probably reveal every thing.

sonic free riders is coming in less than a week, we will probably hear more voices at that time.

Those Cut scenes might be rendered in real time. because I see their models looks like they would be in-game.

the graphics seems watered down but maybe its because of Capture Devices which eliminates the colorful effects

but i can't be sure yet. the final game will probably reveal every thing.

sonic free riders is coming in less than a week, we will probably hear more voices at that time.

Graphics water downed? What? This is some of the most detail and color on the Wii.

Graphics water downed? What? This is some of the most detail and color on the Wii.

The Cut Scenes (or at least how they are recorded) Seems far less colorful than Super Mario galaxy real time graphics.

I Think those Cut Scenes are Rendered in real time But the Video Capture Device removed the colorful effects around the game, Since the game got praised a lot by its graphics.

glad to hear :)

although the Cut Scene still sounds Funny (even a little bit). it look just fine to me :)

Edited by speedduelist

yeaaaah RCS.....hope he here to stay...

Sonic Fan Community is a sea of confusion and overly opinionated people...there WILL be haters, but don't let them discourage you (or set you off).

I'm sure whatever you guys came up up with is miles better than the drivel storylines and writing we have gotten in the past.

Edited by Voyant

I couldn't last 10 seconds. That is plain torture.

Big deal, I turned it off after 7 seconds.

Ryan is waaaaaaaay overrated, imo.

Damnit, I only lasted a minute.

Anyway, I don't think I've commented on both of the voice actors yet. I love the hell out of them both, Roger even more than Kate. Kate is a great Tails yeah, but there's just SOMETHING about Roger's Sonic. Best Sonic voice ever in my opinion, and I've heard them all.

Edited by Hero Of Fate

I liked all of those "bad" quotes you guys posted.

As much as I like RCS and Higgins and I still like Ryan and Corey more.

You wouldn't last a minute against the super-mega-death power of teamwork.

...I might if I was infused with the power of Chaos.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah....only lasted the second time. Too much cheese for my taste, even back then.

Already do. :lol:

"Will the owner of a white hover car shaped like an Egg please report to the front desk. Your car has a broken engine...wait a minute, what the heck!?"

Tails sounds perfect! Best Tails VA yet. Kate Higgins definitely should be kept for the long-term like Mike Pollock.

I think I'm going to need to hear RCS in a cutscene with more action and energy before I get used to his voice, but I'll give him credit for adjusting to Sonic much quicker than Jason Griffith. I liked Drummond's voice (except for some of the chessy lines mentioned here) but RCS definitely has potential to be just as good or better.

The writing here is clever, I lol'd at "distant soda." I liked the breaking of the 4th wall too. I think kids would enjoy watching this cutscene even if they weren't into Sonic games, really has that Saturday morning cartoon vibe. The game's supposed to be aimed at kids and they're definitely doing it right. :)

Edited by Captain THPS4

Oh, yeah. I showed this to my 7 year old sister last night and she thought it was funny. She also liked the new voices.

Sonic: "Oh nothing, did a little shopping, grabbed a bite to eat, then trashed a giant killer robot."

Tails: "Oh, they've got shopping here too?"

I can't believe how long it took me to realize how funny that dialogue is.

• Thumbs Up 3

Sonic Fan Community is a sea of confusion and overly opinionated people...there WILL be haters, but don't let them discourage you (or set you off).

I'm sure whatever you guys came up up with is miles better than the drivel storylines and writing we have gotten in the past.

their will be opinions NOT haters. haters are people who bash some thing and wouldn't stop bashing even thought the disscussion is over.

Hence i could call you a hater because you don't like Sonic Heroes Script. but i won't because its illogical.

the same way you need to respect people who doesn't think that the script wasn't great or was bad in that cut scene.

personally the script in that cut scene was decent, that is all what i can say.

I'm simply going to get and play this game when it comes out, along with Sonic 4, which I still don't have yet. This is definitely a good year for everyone's favorite blue hedgehog and friends.

On the other hand, I am starting to like Tails' new voice.

• Thumbs Up 1