Awoo.

Cutscene Reveal

Detective Shadzter

It's fantastic how Tails get just a little bit of laughter in his voice when he says "really, they've got shopping here too?". That's a level of acting that none of Tails previous voice actors could pull of.

Also, it's adorable how casual the conversation between Sonic and Tails sounds, like they're so comfortable with each other that they just kinda say whatever comes to their mind.

• Thumbs Up 1

I just noticed that the pupils are darker versions of their irises.

Sonic has become fully green eyed.

One thing I don't like: When Tails translates wrong the second time, Yacker turns to Sonic and gives him the "What is this shit?" look before Tails says the wrong translation. Seems a bit odd.

Oh my holy jelly nipple christmas.

The character in this scene reminds me of the character in the cutscene I'm referring to. Holy hell.

EDIT: Thank you, Aquaslash.

Shame that my parents have Youtube blocked, I can't seem to find this cutscene anywhere (and it won't play in proxies for some reason).

Guess I have to wait for the game to come out.

Difference is, this scene isn't just the intro. Sonic's always got his personality in the intro and it tends to wane shortly after.

Shame that my parents have Youtube blocked, I can't seem to find this cutscene anywhere (and it won't play in proxies for some reason).

Guess I have to wait for the game to come out.

Do you have a Wii or PS3? Will YouTube play on the internet browsers on those?

I do have those consoles but currently they are not set up with the internet. When they were in the past however, YouTube wouldn't load on them either, it's some parental settings thing my dad has set up for some reason I'm afraid. I've asked him to remove it in the past but to no avail.

I'll just keep trying VTunnel and hope it works. :P

Don't know if this has been posted or not yet, but someone has done a parody of it:

Don't know if this has been posted or not yet, but someone has done a parody of it:

And that is what would be Sonic Colors if we had the old voice actors and the old writers trying a attempt at humor.

Difference is, this scene isn't just the intro. Sonic's always got his personality in the intro and it tends to wane shortly after.

What's that got to do with anything. Seriously.

It was a compliment. The intro of Sonic 06 had the same kind of character that's in this cutscene. It was a shame the character in 06 didn't continue through the game. How is this not making sense.

• Thumbs Up 3

What's that got to do with anything. Seriously.

It was a compliment. The intro of Sonic 06 had the same kind of character that's in this cutscene. It was a shame the character in 06 didn't continue through the game. How is this not making sense.

I'm not arguing with you, I'm agreeing and explaining why. My comments too were compliments. He's got character here, it's great.

Edited by Blue Blood

Which reminds me, I do hope that Mardic comes up with some sort of parody video too. His take on the reach for the stars video is still a personal favorite.

I'm not arguing with you, I'm agreeing and explaining why. My comments too were compliments. He's got character here, it's great.

Oh, sorry. It's just so easy to get defensive round these parts.

• Thumbs Up 1

When I first heard the cut scene, I was blown away by how deep it is and something way different then the past Sonic voce actors who tried to get a high pitch rad cool tone of voice. I think they got Tails perfect, not annoying at all, and sounds perfect for his age.

After replaying the scene like 50 times, im slowly getting into the character. Sounds older, but also still retains the goofyness. I think im going to like the outcome of Sonic's voice and it seems like the balance in Gameplay and Storyline this time around for Colors, (from what I read in all reviews) I know im going to love Colors when I beat it in the end and say... finally Sega, a well adventure game since the old days. B)

Oh, sorry. It's just so easy to get defensive round these parts.

You tryin' to pick a fight with me innit? I'll bash ur 'ed in mate!

Also, who else just keeps watching the scene over and over?

I am also. Watched it over 50-60 times now to see if I like it. But in the end, I love it. Im going to love to hear Sonic through out the game.

Me. I've had the cutscene in my other tab since yesterday. I like listening to it over and over.

• Thumbs Up 1

Now that is a cutscene worth watiting for. Ah nice, its in WS.. hmm the Wii can push itself after all.

The hedgehog engine is really shinging here, it seems flawless with the animation. Loving it.

Dialog, also fun, and will make anyone smile. Move love.

Voices = awesome (who knew a new cast could make it more fun?) =D

Colors, its a promising and fun new adventure, and on the Wii.. hey there could be more surprises.

Can't wait to see more.

The hedgehog engine is really shinging here, it seems flawless with the animation. Loving it.

I'm pretty sure the game is not using the Hedgehog Engine. It was made only for the HD consoles.

I find it funny that when Sonic explains to Tails of his past whereabouts Tails seems more interested in the fact that Sonic did some shopping than the fact that he said he destroyed a giant killer ROBOT!!!!!!!