Awoo.

goku262002

So I've been on TV Tropes a lot...

My god these people are putting WAY too much of our real life history into this show, and hardly any of the viewers outside the internet realize any but the more obvious ones.

Let me guess, fire benders being similar to Nazis am I right?

No. Fire benders are America or at the very least western imperialists. Listen to Zuko's speech to his father and not think,"This is you, America." Look at their location on the map and how industrialized they are. Nazis did what they did because they thought they were just the superior race. Firebenders did what they did because they think they are sharing their greatness with the world aka democracy and capitalism.

Let me guess, fire benders being similar to Nazis am I right?

Major Bro code violation, that's what.

Totally necessary to vocalize my disapproval on the internet.

• Thumbs Up 1

Major Bro code violation, that's what. Totally necessary to vocalize my disapproval on the internet.

I don't know what's more heinous. Bloodbending or Bolin's breaking of the bro code.

Who is the real monster?

• Thumbs Up 2

You gotta love Amon is just lazer guided Karma personified, and the motherfucker is immune to Bloodbending, holy fucking shit.

Aww shit guys, endgame I can't wait for wait for it *Sees its airing on June 23rd, same day as my job orientation*

SHIT SHIT SHIT, MOTHERFUCKER, SHIT!!!

• Thumbs Up 2

Holy shit, Amon's immune to bloodbending.

Great episode, the best one yet, I'd say. So many juicy plot reveals.

Also... they're advertising a one hour season finale on the 23rd. This was episode 9, and season 1 is 12 episodes, so we should still have another episode next weekend. They're kind advertising the finale a bit early, dontcha think?

Ha, Toph was voiced by Kate Higgins, so Tails what are you doing here?

• Thumbs Up 3

Like father, like son.

Despite him trying to avoid his dad's mistakes in effrot to control the city, he ended up with the same fate.

Yeesh, Amon just keeps getting scarier with each episode. Despite Tarrlok making him look like the lesser of two evils for the past couple episodes. When I saw him resist Tarrlok's bloodbending, I thought, "Is this guy even human?"

And, oh great, more Korra/Mako/Asami triangle crap.rolleyes.gif

Edited by DarkLightDragon

The BroCode article 14 states.

If a chick inquires about another Bros sexual history, a Bro shall honour the Brode of Silence and play dumb. Better to have women think all men are stupid than to tell the truth.

Bolin!

• Thumbs Up 4

Yeesh, Amon just keeps getting scarier with each episode. Despite Tarrlok making him look like the lesser of two evils for the past couple episodes. When I saw him resist Tarrlok's bloodbending, I thought, "Is this guy even human?"

amon is a robot & he's a blodbender && is also hes aang in disguise there are lots of hints if u acvtually payed atetnion

that or he is naga

But seriously, I wouldn't but it past Amon to have some sort of body enhancements.

And, oh great, more Korra/Mako/Asami triangle crap.rolleyes.gif

Yeah, the love triangle bullshit just makes me cringe.

It honestly doesn't feel like Asami exists for much of a reason other than to add some shipping drama. I was expecting the show to move past that after her father was found an Equalist, but so far it doesn't look like it. It's not anything terrible enough to put me off the show but it is slightly irritating.

Edited by gunthər

I'm not much of a shipper, but I think this time, the love drama is well crafted enough that I actually care about how it goes.

Also Tarrlok got OWNED and he totally had it coming! I like how that guy's analysis was pretty much spot on too. Excellent detective work there. Also I totally called Amon being the one to bust Korra out, though it didn't go exactly as he planned.

I'm guessing that's the last we see of Sokka and Toph for the series. All the flashbacks we saw of them pertained to the Yakone issue. We'll likely see Aang in some form in the finale though.

And holy **** immunity to Bloodbending. Amon is just full of surprises. Though he seems to have just changed his mind on saving Korra for last if he wanted the Lieutenant and Equalists to tie her up to take with them.

I liked Tarlok through the whole episode, he just steadily lost his composure through the whole episode.

The finale's gonna be good.

Oh, and because nobody posted this yet, a really cool amateur singer on tumblr's been posting Disney/Korra song parodies. These are freaking hilarious. My favorite song so far is "Amon"; a parody of "Gaston" from Beauty and the Beast.

She only has one of her songs on YouTube, but it's a good one soooooooo:

[media=]

And in regards to today's episode:

So once again, the day is saved! Thanks to….AMON!

tumblr_m5cxly9ST01r948dpo1_500.gif

Edited by Dissident
  • Thumbs Up 8

Welp, they rushed that episode out alittle too quick now did they?! either that or Toph is soo awesome she needed an extra finger to prove her point.

We will probably see that fixed in the DVD releases.

tumblr_m5d824PWJW1rvud6oo1_500.png

Her fingers.

Brian actually drew a picture in response to that:

tumblr_m43iu8TXhC1rptk5lo1_1280.jpg

Spoiler'd for size.

Edited by Dissident
  • Thumbs Up 8

I dunno if it was intentional or not, and it is a minor thing, but I liked how Yakone made Toph drift in the air to deliver the keys to his cuffs.

Nothing like being Bloodbended and being suspended from your only source of sight to make you be terrified of the guy.

Edited by Joshua

Brian actually drew a picture in response to that:

tumblr_m43iu8TXhC1rptk5lo1_1280.jpg

Spoiler'd for size.

Heh, lol. where did you find that? liked to see what he said exactly.

Heh, lol. where did you find that? liked to see what he said exactly.

I think it was on his tumblr, but I don't remember for sure. Someone else linked it to me.