Awoo.

goku262002

Man-Toph from the Fire Island play, lawl cool. Bonus points if you go around barefoot for an entire day.

• Thumbs Up 1

Man-Toph from the Fire Island play, lawl cool. Bonus points if you go around barefoot for an entire day.

Don't know if I can do that XD are sandals acceptable

Korra_CharaSheet.jpg

Kya and Bumi look so much different from their relatives, lol

Edited by Joshua
  • Thumbs Up 1

Wouldn't it be totally jacked up if Azula came back with a vengence? If Zuko's alive, and he's the oldest, Azula might be too. Think about that...biggrin.png

Well we have no idea what happened to Azula, she's set to appear in the interquel comic though.

Korra_CharaSheet.jpg

Kya and Bumi look so much different from their relatives, lol

So Aang and Katara had 2 other kids?

So Aang and Katara had 2 other kids?

Katara name-drops them in the first episode when talking to Pema.

Kya's look reminds me of an older Storm from X-men. and Bumi is a non-bender?! Jeez hope that doesn't come back to bite us, I'd be pretty ticked if I had 2 bending simblings but I wasn't, hopefully hes on the pro-bending side. but its weird we haven't seen them yet...

Whats that from?

Edited by goku262002

All that pent up sexual frustration those two built up during the series went somewhere. They got busayyyyyyyy and quick too. Tenzin and his siblings all look around the same age and Tenzin is supposed to be the youngest.

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm sure everyone already knows this but.....there wont be a new episode this week. (insert super sad video)

I still want to know, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO SOKKA and Suki. Without Sokka, the original series would not have been as awesome as it was. I really hope Bolin can fill that spot. I mean it seems like he has potential but it's not fully being shown yet. And I just was Mako and Korra to get together.

Edited by Eternal X

and Bumi is a non-bender?! Jeez hope that doesn't come back to bite us, I'd be pretty ticked if I had 2 bending simblings but I wasn't, hopefully hes on the pro-bending side. but its weird we haven't seen them yet...

Bumi is actually Amon, and he inherited his Energybending ability from his father, just like how bending the elements is hereditary.

Nah, I would hope Bumi would respect his father enough to not get involved with such a faction.

Whats that from?

Animation Insider.

I still want to know, WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO SOKKA and Suki. Without Sokka, the original series would not have been as awesome as it was.

Yakone might have had something to do with it. Or he could have just died from old age *shrug*

Edited by Joshua

Holy crap, Korra's face when Ikki blabbed about her crush on Mako to Asami! :lol:

I was thinking the same thing...then, Ikki decided to go all catty when Korra slammed the door in her face.

Holy crap, Korra's face when Ikki blabbed about her crush on Mako to Asami! :lol:

If only somebody got a screencap of that.

If only somebody got a screencap of that.

I've been looking on the internet the moment I saw it knowing someone would have it.

That was the most hilarious face yet!

Oh, and Tarlokk is an ass. An even BIGGER ass than before. The guy's turning into a straight up dictator and becoming the bending version of Amon...erm, well discounting Amon's energybending of course.

EDIT: OOOOOHHHH SHIIIITTTT!!!!!!

Tarlokk's a BLOODBENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we're going to be going OUTSIDE of Republic City next time folks.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

Shit just got real. And remember when Tenzin asked Korra if she's talked to any of her past lives? I think this means she might talk to Aang in a future episode! :D

She'll probably talk to Aang in the next episode: "Out of the Past"

Also, I'm probably not the only one who wanted to smack Tarrlock in the face. Seriously, that man is just as bad, if not worse than Amon. I really want to see him get his bending taken away.

Also, while on the topic of Bloodbending, that might actually be key to defeating Chi blockers. They can't stop you if they're being controlled.

Also, I'm probably not the only one who wanted to smack Tarrlock in the face. Seriously, that man is just as bad, if not worse than Amon. I really want to see him get his bending taken away.

Like I said, he's becoming a power hungry dictator. Tenzin has been saying that he was making grabs for power, and now he's making a full dive for it.

Also, while on the topic of Bloodbending, that might actually be key to defeating Chi blockers. They can't stop you if they're being controlled.

Or divide things even more. The equalist have already made it a point that the benders are using their powers to oppress non-benders, and Tarlokk just took it upon himself to prove that point even further by trying to put the city in lockdown and restrict only non-benders with a curfew, taking away power in a predominantly non-bending district, and flat out imprisoning them just for not obeying his law.

Bloodbending only makes it worse because then he can effectively control people's own body, further drawing non-benders to the Equalist cause because of how far bending could be taken.

I love this grey morality direction they're going with in this series.

First Tahno, now Tarlok. Why are the waterbenders in this show self-righteous douchebags?

At first I was worried that the new Team Avatar would go too far with their vigilante justice and get in (justified) trouble, but with how Tarlok acted, I stopped caring about the civility. Tarlok....just...bvdsjlk

Also, how did Asami get that Satomobile from Air Temple Island to the mainland? :V

First Tahno, now Tarlok. Why are the waterbenders in this show self-righteous douchebags?

Hey, at least Tahno wasn't...

er...

fuck.

I would have had something supportive to say, but as sorry as I felt for the guy after Amon took away his bending he still cheated in the end.

Amon is looking less and less like a villain at this point, outside of Team Avatar its really hard to peg who's the "bad guy" between Tarlock and Amon.

tumblr_m4w9n3VfQh1rpbzfso1_500.png

Nice to see Korra will explore the visions she's had. And a Tenzin/Beifong tag team is always nice.

Edited by Joshua

I like how the ending panned towards the moon, practically telling us to gauge Tarlokk's power.

He bloodbended when the moon was a crescent, and not even close to full. Imagine how terrifying he would be when it's full!

Amon is looking less and less like a villain at this point, outside of Team Avatar its really hard to peg who's the "bad guy" between Tarlock and Amon.

Honestly, I'd say Amon is far less of a villain. The guy wanted to take away benders ability to use the elements, and yes that's bad, but he wants that to prevent the power hungry bullshit shit Tarlokk just pulled on Republic City. His only issue is that he makes no difference between benders who are against an abuse of power and the ones who actually do the abusing. Everything that's been going on, Amon has made a point over it and is just gaining more sympathy each time he is proven right.

Tarlokk? The guy's just flat out power hungry now. He was sensible if pushing boundaries at first, but at this point he's punishing non-benders simply because their non-benders. He suffers from the same myopia in that he makes no clear difference between non-benders who would turn to the Equalist and non-benders who would avoid their movement and stay in support of the benders.

And flat out kidnapping Korra who was trying to defend the non-benders just cements him even more villainous than Amon. Amon at least ambushed her, then left her alone in the city to try and stop him while chaos was made in his favor. Tarlokk is removing her from the city simply because she's in his way, and I wouldn't say it's too far to think that he also did it due to her being the Avatar, and therefore a symbol for the people whenever she got herself involved with what he's been doing.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Amon actually saved Korra in this one instance, as he evidently still needs her to push things in his favor.

God, when you think this show is gonna go one way, the creators just completely decide to "NOPE, Chuck Testa" you. Holy balls that episode was so damn amazing.

I like how the ending panned towards the moon, practically telling us to gauge Tarlokk's power.

He bloodbended when the moon was a crescent, and not even close to full. Imagine how terrifying he would be when it's full!

...oh shit.

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Amon actually saved Korra in this one instance, as he evidently still needs her to push things in his favor.

I would because that would be quite a show to see how they would pull that off. Seeing how Amon is against benders it kinda puts way too much sympathy on him too fast if he were to save Korra in this. The guy hates benders, and saving the bender of benders would kind of undervalue that hate and his whole plot to get rid of them.